Author Topic: Bodybuilding.com forums close  (Read 5730 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Bodybuilding.com forums close
« Reply #125 on: April 06, 2024, 01:52:40 PM »
No you just think you did because your name showed up with the Mods. One of the forum members, a Brit named George even asked who the fuck is Shizzo and Ron explained the situation, just like I did.
No, again I started off just on the music board, but by the end I had global mod capabilities. I'm not an idiot. When I could go into the No Bull, main board, I had the option to edit anything I wanted. It wasn't by mistake.

Other mods who didn't have those capabilities, only showed as mods in their respective forums. My name stayed in red and it said "moderator" under my name, no matter what forum I was posting in. I know what being a global moderator is.

Like I said, I never mentioned it publicly at the time, because I knew guys would go over there to cause trouble. It wasn't a big deal at all. But it is indeed the truth.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #126 on: April 06, 2024, 02:46:02 PM »
King who?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: April 06, 2024, 02:46:44 PM »

J. Richards

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #128 on: April 06, 2024, 02:50:57 PM »
Only the strong thong survive...  8)

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: April 11, 2024, 11:50:13 PM »
I ain't gonna lie, I miss the misc

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: April 12, 2024, 12:43:28 AM »
I ain't gonna lie, I miss the misc
Bro...

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #131 on: April 12, 2024, 07:33:38 AM »
Professional Muscle is still up. Any of you Getbiggers go there? I got major schadenfreude shocks going there as I read about one shit head after another destroying their health.

I do, usually only when I have a lot of time to kill.  It’s a decent group of posters but the moderators are terrible.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #132 on: April 12, 2024, 07:37:29 AM »
Did you have a guy who posted daily for like 10 years, always nice and always positive to everyone just to grift a couple of bucks from forum members?

Lol forgot about this one.  An underrated getbig saga.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: April 12, 2024, 09:10:01 AM »
Believe it or not, I ended up being a moderator over at Muscular Development forums. I started out just on the music board, serenading the bodybuilding masses, but I received a massive promotion to be able to have global mod control over all of the forums. I only told Onemorerep that I had that capability at the time.

I couldn't put my life in jeopardy and have the possibility of such power to get into the wrong hands. I'm only saying something now because the forums don't exist there anymore.

I've literally reached the pinnacle of bodybuilding success.

We believe it.

It’s poor leadership that created situations like this that caused the forum to die. You should have done the honorable thing and disemboweled yourself.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: April 12, 2024, 11:19:15 AM »
Lol forgot about this one.  An underrated getbig saga.

He tried posting again not too long ago. Same act as before, but only lasted a few days. Should have gone full villain mode instead. 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #135 on: April 12, 2024, 06:19:57 PM »
ARSE was probably halfway legit for a long time. He didn't let truth get in the way of a good story, but he appeared to have some verifiable bona fides in military Judo competitions and natural athletic ability.

Then he let drugs take his soul instead of just living with a low mood for a few weeks until his dopamine reset. I expect his current address is a tent, he's burned every bridge he ever had, nothing is his fault, and everyone sucks but him.

Just stop with the fucking drugs, Steve. It might be hard but it ain't that complicated. You're the only one who can do it and we don't need to know how it's going. Either you have what it takes all by yourself or you don't.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #136 on: April 12, 2024, 06:29:21 PM »
ARSE was probably halfway legit for a long time. He didn't let truth get in the way of a good story, but he appeared to have some verifiable bona fides in military Judo competitions and natural athletic ability.

Then he let drugs take his soul instead of just living with a low mood for a few weeks until his dopamine reset. I expect his current address is a tent, he's burned every bridge he ever had, nothing is his fault, and everyone sucks but him.

Just stop with the fucking drugs, Steve. It might be hard but it ain't that complicated. You're the only one who can do it and we don't need to know how it's going. Either you have what it takes all by yourself or you don't.

The money he took was for drugs???
Q

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: April 12, 2024, 06:34:46 PM »
bb.com never had a CSWOL type character on there as well.

Not to mention that gh15 and all that autism originated from here.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #138 on: April 12, 2024, 06:50:36 PM »
With a name like Arse, too bad he couldn't get his act together to talent scout for Kwongirls.com booty emporium.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #139 on: April 12, 2024, 07:11:30 PM »
Misc is still dead as a doornail.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: April 12, 2024, 07:23:09 PM »
Maybe one of the reasons most forums are dying is because their most knowledgeable and entertaining posters end up on Youtube, IG, discord etc. So instead of just posting stuff for free they can try monetise their output.

Getbig doesn't have that problem as we don't need any monetization. We're all millionaires.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #141 on: April 12, 2024, 07:23:56 PM »
It's like that story about the titmouse who fell into the bucket of cream.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #142 on: April 12, 2024, 07:59:12 PM »
“It's possible that with advancements in technology and decentralized platforms, we could see web 3 message boards that prioritize freedom of speech. However, it would also depend on various factors such as community guidelines, moderation policies, and societal norms.”

BigNik78

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #143 on: April 13, 2024, 07:25:10 PM »
Annnnnd we're back (Although it will probably be even more dead now)!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #144 on: April 13, 2024, 07:29:14 PM »
Stop modifying your post.

Big Arms

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #145 on: April 14, 2024, 03:20:31 AM »
Thank God the Bodybuilding.com forums are back! Looking forward to resuming discussions about supplements, working out and the Sport of Bodybuilding with members that actually work out and like bodybuilding as opposed to reading the posts of the same 5 guys and their 500 alias accounts bashing pro bodybuilders.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: April 14, 2024, 03:35:20 AM »
Thank God the Bodybuilding.com forums are back! Looking forward to resuming discussions about supplements, working out and the Sport of Bodybuilding with members that actually work out and like bodybuilding as opposed to reading the posts of the same 5 guys and their 500 alias accounts bashing pro bodybuilders.
Bye.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #147 on: April 14, 2024, 04:06:58 AM »

Arnold is a fag.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: April 14, 2024, 07:10:28 AM »
I do, usually only when I have a lot of time to kill.  It’s a decent group of posters but the moderators are terrible.

Have you ever been overcome with glee when you read about the numerous posters who destroyed their health and lives by their own volition?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #149 on: April 14, 2024, 07:31:02 AM »
Arnold is a fag.
I think he´s Bisexual or at least he was. Most of these Hollywood studs are.
I hate to think what goes on in these Globalist circles..sickening