Author Topic: Friend getting divorced  (Read 3834 times)

1Patrick

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Friend getting divorced
« Reply #75 on: April 10, 2024, 06:35:05 PM »
My friend is getting divorced as well and all I’ve told him was how stupid he and his wife are. She already spent 30k he 57k and it is not even close to be over. They are not wealthy but have some decent savings and  average incomes.
I told him that money those lawyers took could be used million different and better ways.
For instance their son’s College fund
Lawyers do not care one bit about outcomes.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: April 11, 2024, 12:33:55 AM »
I don't understand that. Sex is why you have a wife. Once it stops you should be out.

Anyways marriage is pointless, just an IQ- test in 2024
Yep. Lots of low IQ people still running around.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #77 on: April 11, 2024, 04:03:32 AM »
My friend is getting divorced as well and all I’ve told him was how stupid he and his wife are. She already spent 30k he 57k and it is not even close to be over. They are not wealthy but have some decent savings and  average incomes.
I told him that money those lawyers took could be used million different and better ways.

Hi Slapper/Eric2

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #78 on: April 11, 2024, 05:08:53 AM »

Hollyweirders get divorced all the time and remain friends and cherish each other.

They consciously uncouple.

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: April 11, 2024, 03:40:32 PM »
Life is small and useless

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #80 on: April 11, 2024, 03:55:36 PM »
I don't understand that. Sex is why you have a wife. Once it stops you should be out.

Mouth breather of the year award.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #81 on: April 11, 2024, 04:04:49 PM »
Mouth breather of the year award.
^
sexless marriage  :D

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: April 11, 2024, 04:11:59 PM »

marriage is a contract to bind people after the biochemical attraction is over

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #83 on: April 11, 2024, 04:14:33 PM »
^
sexless marriage  :D

If you are in a sexless marriage don't masturbate the rest will take care of itself.

Regardless you don't get married to have sex.

You get married because the sex thing isn't a reason for living.

Some things are bigger and more important.

But if you can't see that don't get married.

Getting married is like forming your own dynasty. You and her are working towards generations of global domination.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #84 on: April 11, 2024, 04:31:05 PM »
If you are in a sexless marriage don't masturbate the rest will take care of itself.

Getting married is like forming your own dynasty. You and her are working towards generations of global domination.
sounds like you're forming a dynasty of sexless miserable existance like many married men

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #85 on: April 11, 2024, 04:50:14 PM »
sounds like you're forming a dynasty of sexless miserable existance like many married men

Let me guess you're living the dream ploughing down bag 50 year olds, the wonders of sticking your dick in greasy pancake piles.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: April 11, 2024, 04:55:55 PM »

That requires sex. And enforced monogamy is what allowed most ordinary men (disparagingly called betas) to get sex.

Sex is very important in marriage. Try living with one woman who is supposed only source of sex but denies you or sex.

But of course, it’s not all marriage is about.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #87 on: April 11, 2024, 04:57:50 PM »
Any update on Slapper’s bitch ass wife?

Any titty pictures?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #88 on: April 11, 2024, 06:44:52 PM »
They should continue their little happy dance facade until their kid is 18. He’s a weak fucker and she’s a selfish bitch. No reason to make their kids last 3 years of childhood shitty.

Once Jr. is off to adult land they can be free to do whatever they want. They haven’t played w each others buttholes in decades, what’s a couple more years.

Thats funny

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #89 on: April 11, 2024, 07:52:09 PM »
That requires sex. And enforced monogamy is what allowed most ordinary men (disparagingly called betas) to get sex.

Sex is very important in marriage. Try living with one woman who is supposed only source of sex but denies you or sex.

But of course, it’s not all marriage is about.

Yes sex is important in marriage.

Yes it's pathetic if their wife won't fuck them, they should try having a bigger dick?

But the point is it's way less fun fucking your wife than it is random chicks.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: April 11, 2024, 11:41:36 PM »
Unless a dude has a BURNING desire to have children and be Mr. Family, marrying a broad is one of the most plainly idiotic things he can do.

I am now 54, never married (doubtful any chick would want to join in matrimony with me, anyway), and have witnessed and heard nothing but nightmarish tales of “wedded bliss”.

I have a simple and uncomplicated life, make decent bread, and do what I want, when I want, and I answer to NO ONE.

Every time I see a women I find attractive, I develop the strategy, but then I quickly come to my senses, and I scuttle the attempt.

Even just dating and all that requires has me dry-heaving.

Dating a girl is little more than renting a pussy these days. And the cost is not remotely worth it.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: April 12, 2024, 12:10:09 AM »
We don’t need to know. Go talk to a counselor.
This, srs

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: April 12, 2024, 12:39:55 AM »
marriage is a contract to bind people after the biochemical attraction is over
Yep.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: April 12, 2024, 11:36:59 AM »
Unless a dude has a BURNING desire to have children and be Mr. Family, marrying a broad is one of the most plainly idiotic things he can do.

I am now 54, never married (doubtful any chick would want to join in matrimony with me, anyway), and have witnessed and heard nothing but nightmarish tales of “wedded bliss”.

I have a simple and uncomplicated life, make decent bread, and do what I want, when I want, and I answer to NO ONE.

Every time I see a women I find attractive, I develop the strategy, but then I quickly come to my senses, and I scuttle the attempt.

Even just dating and all that requires has me dry-heaving.

Dating a girl is little more than renting a pussy these days. And the cost is not remotely worth it.

I agree. I got married because I did have strong desire to be Mr. Family and I love being so.

If not for child raising, I do not see a point in this current day.

I think “dating” without the intention of marriage and being a soyfriend/bore friend as a man older than 25 years is lower than seeing prostitutes. I cannot think of a more resource/draining and emotionally-exhausting position with little return on investment to be in.

Most soyfriends are employees of their “girlfriends”.

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #94 on: April 12, 2024, 11:44:24 AM »

"burning desire" you mean a will to survive aka being a man?

That's because people feel bad for you, you think people are just gonna casually say they pity you and your limited options in life? I wouldn't be so harsh, but when you shit on the good life, and give bad advice.

You're the one wanting a rental, you're just pissed off they want to be paid for their services. If you actively have no interest in suriving why on earth should a woman grant you a blowjob?

You're 54, so you mean do whatever you want,  sans all the fun things you got to do in your 20s.

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #95 on: April 12, 2024, 11:48:10 AM »
I agree. I got married because I did have strong desire to be Mr. Family and I love being so.

If not for child raising, I do not see a point in this current day.

I think “dating” without the intention of marriage and being a soyfriend/bore friend as a man older than 25 years is lower than seeing prostitutes. I cannot think of a more resource/draining and emotionally-exhausting position with little return on investment to be in.

Most soyfriends are employees of their “girlfriends”.

That I agree with, but I'd push the age up to 32ish.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: April 12, 2024, 11:58:12 AM »
That I agree with, but I'd push the age up to 32ish.

What is the point of having a “girlfriend” who is likely going to be gone in short order? The term relationshit is fitting.

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #97 on: April 12, 2024, 12:05:52 PM »
What is the point of having a “girlfriend” who is likely going to be gone in short order? The term relationshit is fitting.

I don't disagree with the principle, I just 30ish is more realistic.

As in, you date a girl at 29, if you don't marry her by 32ish goto whoredome.

25 is too young.

You want to be 30ish with a 22year old etc.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: April 12, 2024, 12:15:48 PM »

I don't disagree with the principle, I just 30ish is more realistic.

As in, you date a girl at 29, if you don't marry her by 32ish goto whoredome.

25 is too young.

You want to be 30ish with a 22year old etc.

I see, though three years is a long freaking time wasted. Someone should be able to assess whether a woman or man is marriage material much sooner, like in a year. And a proposal can be made at the two year mark or sooner.

Anyway, that’s other men’s business, not mine. I just looked down on soyfriendom.

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #99 on: April 12, 2024, 01:00:32 PM »
I see, though three years is a long freaking time wasted. Someone should be able to assess whether a woman or man is marriage material much sooner, like in a year. And a proposal can be made at the two year mark or sooner.

Anyway, that’s other men’s business, not mine. I just looked down on soyfriendom.
Depends on what you want in life.

One of the challenges me and my wife went through is her hating cities and me loving them at the time.

It was one of us is bound to be miserable type situations. In our case it wasn't the end of the world, but I could imagine it being a lot harder for other folks.

We got lucky, Trudeau saved my marriage by filling our cities with too many immigrants now I hate cities more than my wife does.