Author Topic: Hormones and intense excercise builds muscle  (Read 12612 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Hormones and intense excercise builds muscle
« Reply #200 on: April 30, 2024, 04:20:11 PM »
"Historically ‘safer’ tramadol more likely than other opioids to result in prolonged use".

"This data will force us to reevaluate our postsurgical prescribing guidelines," says lead author Cornelius Thiels, D.O., a general surgery resident in Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education. "And while tramadol may still be an acceptable option for some patients, our data suggests we should be as cautious with tramadol as we are with other short-acting opioids."

Your own link disagrees with you.

Your reading comprehension sucks. As other short acting opioids that doesn't mean it is a short acting opioid. And again I don't need an article to tell me what an opioid is give me any random pill and I can take it and tell you if it is an opioid my body absolutely recognizes opioids. It does not recognize tramadol as an opioid I trust my body and 30 years of personal exp. It is absolutely not touching the opioid receptor at all at any dosage not an opioid

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #201 on: April 30, 2024, 04:21:12 PM »
Sorry you just heard about this yesterday but it was reclassified its not an opioid by all means do more research  or better yet go develop an opioid addiction then try some tramadol and tell me if it is an opioid. Fucking insane about as dumb as DJ reading and listening to youtube and thinking he knws shit about peds he hasn't used has no personal history

You like to get a buzz going, and and are looking for ways to justify it.

It's a weak opioid.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: April 30, 2024, 04:23:04 PM »
You like to get a buzz going, and and are looking for ways to justify it.

It's a weak opioid.

I have not had a single opioid in over a year. It is not a weak opioid if it was you could just mega dose it and it would be a strong opioid but it isn't an opioid at any dosage.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #203 on: April 30, 2024, 04:31:37 PM »
Again It is absolutely not a fucking opioid I don't give a fuck what the FDA says about classifications. I can tell the difference between an opioid and a non-opioid . I was prescribed mega doses of the shit as a teenager for my knee surgeries. I have had a half dozen surgeries. I have used prescription opioids on and off for 30 years. When you take an opioid you get an opioid itch it happens with every single actual opioid. It will not happen with Tramadol at any dosage it is not an opioid. I love opioids I have chronic pain. I will not even take tramadol fuck there have been bottles of it just laying around here for years. I won't touch it because it is absolutely not an opioid if it was you could take a bunch and get the opioid itch you can not get that at any dosage on tramadol.

Ohhhhh so classification of drugs is all about what Brian thinks.   Riiiiiiight.   Its not the sun...its the moon because Brian says so.

No, the itch does not happen with everyone.  I have had rotator repair, meniscus clean up, tendon transfer, and PKR.   NEVER did I get an 'itch' from the shit I was prescribed. 

Also, thats real fucking responsible to have bottles of a CLASS IV drug laying around for anyone to take.  How does Em feel about that?

Geezus....you truly ARE stupid.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #204 on: April 30, 2024, 04:47:39 PM »
Your reading comprehension sucks. As other short acting opioids that doesn't mean it is a short acting opioid. And again I don't need an article to tell me what an opioid is give me any random pill and I can take it and tell you if it is an opioid my body absolutely recognizes opioids. It does not recognize tramadol as an opioid I trust my body and 30 years of personal exp. It is absolutely not touching the opioid receptor at all at any dosage not an opioid

The doctor quoted from your link -

How many times does he call Tramadol an opioid?

What's next Brian, I do appreciate the old "Dat shit don't be hittin' right!" crackhead method of drug classification you use, it's fun.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #205 on: April 30, 2024, 05:03:39 PM »
Ohhhhh so classification of drugs is all about what Brian thinks.   Riiiiiiight.   Its not the sun...its the moon because Brian says so.

No, the itch does not happen with everyone.  I have had rotator repair, meniscus clean up, tendon transfer, and PKR.   NEVER did I get an 'itch' from the shit I was prescribed. 

Also, thats real fucking responsible to have bottles of a CLASS IV drug laying around for anyone to take.  How does Em feel about that?

Geezus....you truly ARE stupid.

He is a real maroon.  Doubtless he has a dog-eared copy of a PDR by his side and let us never forget his (sweaty) Mensa  level IQ and powerful memory that puts the beautiful Marilu Henner's photographic memory to shame.   bhanky is highly selective of what he chooses to remember. 

There are whispers in Hollyweird that he is set to star in the 2nd remake of the classic Arnold film about Mars.  The Working Title is said to be "Total Retard".

Fitting.

One of the Masters of PhotoShoppe should put together a poster of bhanky in Arnold's role with that Working Title in place...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: April 30, 2024, 05:20:33 PM »
The doctor quoted from your link -

How many times does he call Tramadol an opioid?

What's next Brian, I do appreciate the old "Dat shit don't be hittin' right!" crackhead method of drug classification you use, it's fun.

He can call it whatever he wants it is not an opioid

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: April 30, 2024, 05:25:58 PM »
Again It is absolutely not a fucking opioid I don't give a fuck what the FDA says about classifications. I can tell the difference between an opioid and a non-opioid . I was prescribed mega doses of the shit as a teenager for my knee surgeries. I have had a half dozen surgeries. I have used prescription opioids on and off for 30 years. When you take an opioid you get an opioid itch it happens with every single actual opioid. It will not happen with Tramadol at any dosage it is not an opioid. I love opioids I have chronic pain. I will not even take tramadol fuck there have been bottles of it just laying around here for years. I won't touch it because it is absolutely not an opioid if it was you could take a bunch and get the opioid itch you can not get that at any dosage on tramadol.

You itch due to the reaction an opioid has on your mast cells (had to look the reaction up).  I do know that mast cells are rich in histamine and heparin.  Just because YOU feel the itching, doesn't mean everyone does.  Same reason why some have seasonal allergies and others don't.

Here's some light reading for you Brian....I bet you don't understand 10% of what is written in there.  (Count how many times Tramadol is referred to as an OPIOID)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8520671/

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: April 30, 2024, 05:31:36 PM »
You itch due to the reaction an opioid has on your mast cells (had to look the reaction up).  I do know that mast cells are rich in histamine and heparin.  Just because YOU feel the itching, doesn't mean everyone does.  Same reason why some have seasonal allergies and others don't.

Here's some light reading for you Brian....I bet you don't understand 10% of what is written in there.  (Count how many times Tramadol is referred to as an OPIOID)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8520671/

Read what you just wrote. I never said everyone is going to feel an itch especially at prescribed dosage. What I am telling you with absolute 100% certainty is given a high enough dosage all opioids cause the itch. Especially in someone who is sensitive and acutely aware of their opioid receptor being activated. Tramadol will not cause the itch not just at prescribed dosage at any dosage take the entire bottle at once it does not activate the opioid receptor. This is like the 100lb kid telling the 300lb bodybuilder according to science they are doing it wrong. Just fucking trust me on this one. I don't care what some lab geek wrote in an article. It is misclassified it is not an opiate. They didn't classify it as an opioid until 2019 your article is from 2022 prior to 2019 it was not classified as an opioid because it isn't one.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: April 30, 2024, 06:04:01 PM »
Read what you just wrote. I never said everyone is going to feel an itch especially at prescribed dosage. What I am telling you with absolute 100% certainty is given a high enough dosage all opioids cause the itch. Especially in someone who is sensitive and acutely aware of their opioid receptor being activated. Tramadol will not cause the itch not just at prescribed dosage at any dosage take the entire bottle at once it does not activate the opioid receptor. This is like the 100lb kid telling the 300lb bodybuilder according to science they are doing it wrong. Just fucking trust me on this one. I don't care what some lab geek wrote in an article. It is misclassified it is not an opiate. They didn't classify it as an opioid until 2019 your article is from 2022 prior to 2019 it was not classified as an opioid because it isn't one.

Brian Brian Brian....

https://www.drugs.com/article/tramadol-need-to-know.html

The most common side effects of tramadol:
  • dizziness / vertigo
  • nausea / vomiting
  • constipation (can be more common in the elderly > 75 years)
  • headache
  • itching
  • sleepiness, drowsiness
[/li]
[/list]

Also, not 2019.....2014.

This is factual shit people have posted about YOUR lack of recognizing that tramadol IS an opioid.  Just because you took it for every little ache and pain doesn't mean your an expert on it.  Should I go downtown chicago and find a meth addict and start asking them about meth because they have done it for years and years and years?   Fucking asinine analogy.

Like I said....people know more than you but YOU want to argue until you have been shown you're wrong so many times and then run away like a little bitch.

Your statement right there doesn't exclude anyone.  You are making a blanket statement....you didn't say "I get the itch"....so, you didn't use the WORD "everyone" but your comment MEANS everyone gets it.

I can do this all day and night with you.  Expose you for the drug abusing little c.unt everyone here knows you are.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: April 30, 2024, 08:22:17 PM »
Haven't followed this thread, but is Bhanky just trying to defend/deny his opioid addiction?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: April 30, 2024, 10:28:27 PM »
Haven't followed this thread, but is Bhanky just trying to defend/deny his opioid addiction?
Tramadol is not an opiod the same way as his bio-identical hormones are not steroids.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #213 on: May 01, 2024, 12:18:01 AM »
Dr Hankins in the house!   LOL  ;D

Drug Addict Of Peace

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #214 on: May 01, 2024, 12:34:00 AM »
Tramadol absolutely exhibit cross tolerance with opiates/opioids. I mean ESFitness here said when he couldn't get tram he went on heroin. And it absolutely can make you itch, I'm rubbing my nose/face when I take it. I was also getting mild closed eye/open eye visuals from it. I was getting some type of effect where my field of vision was shaking and objects left trails after them, I thought this was probably the beginning of serotonin syndrome.

I can get Tramadol from my doctor anytime I want to

What do you think about the drug overall? I know you had your serotonin syndrome from it, but otherwise? I think it's absolutely amazing how it can change your mood dramatically instantly, in an antidepressant way. I know one dude who even posts here who claimed a doc prescribed it as an antidepressant.

Stopping it abruptly makes me have very high anxiety for a number of days, what I found was switching to Kratom for a few days helped in getting off, and Kratom is another opioid or opiate, I'm not sure which one.

It's an amazing drug ime but it is addicting.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: May 01, 2024, 12:40:41 AM »
What do you think about the drug overall?
Its great for pain relief, its also a nice chilled sensation, only downsides is sometimes it makes me nauseous.

The serotonin syndrome was fucking horrible, I ended up shouting and screaming curled up in a fucking ball on the floor.

It was an overwhelming sensation of doom and dred.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: May 01, 2024, 12:43:21 AM »
Its great for pain relief, its also a nice chilled sensation, only downsides is sometimes it makes me nauseous.

The serotonin syndrome was fucking horrible, I ended up shouting and screaming curled up in a fucking ball on the floor.

It was an overwhelming sensation of doom and dred.
Fuck that shit bro...I think I`d rather be in pain.

I constantly have a feeling of impending doom due to my anxiety and depression......I have learned to accept it and deal with it as best I can since the myriad of meds I`ve been on over the decades did very little to help.

The one that did help was killing people by damaging their livers so they took me off of it.....only take Diazapam these days as needed.......also taking real good Test and D-Bol,  :D

Fuck it if I`, gonna die I`ll look good doing it.  ;)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: May 01, 2024, 12:45:19 AM »
Fuck that shit bro...I think I`d rather be in pain.

Its because I took it when I was taking anti-depressants, big no no apparently.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: May 01, 2024, 12:48:07 AM »
Its because I took it when I was taking anti-depressants, big no no apparently.
Fuck anti--depressants....for me anyway they don`t do much.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: May 01, 2024, 12:51:31 AM »

Felt better since I stopped mine last year

I just bury everything now and move on.
Im sure some poor fuck is going to be on the receiving end of all my built up anger at some point but fuck it, they will probably deserve it

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #220 on: May 01, 2024, 01:01:58 AM »

For me they don't do that much for depression, but they take away most panic anxiety, and those who've had it know it is absolutely fucking horrible and you can't live like that, if the attacks are frequent.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: May 01, 2024, 01:03:58 AM »
Felt better since I stopped mine last year

I just bury everything now and move on.
Im sure some poor fuck is going to be on the receiving end of all my built up anger at some point but fuck it, they will probably deserve it
I flushed mine years ago.....I have learned to accept it and to deal with it......not in an always good way but fuck it....it`s better than my old method of being a blackout drunk and challenging bike gangs to a fight, or putting my head through drywall, or eating small animals and children for snacks, and waking up in another state......usually a drunken state.  ;D

I can actually laugh at myself now but I do ask at times ,what the fuck was I thinking ???

I agree though,I fuck with no one.....I`m a lone wolf for the most part... so if I let loose on some dickhead it`ll be his funeral and my trial.  LOL  ;D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: May 01, 2024, 01:04:17 AM »
Cardio is a very good antidepressant.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: May 01, 2024, 01:04:54 AM »
For me they don't do that much for depression, but they take away most panic anxiety, and those who've had it know it is absolutely fucking horrible and you can't live like that, if the attacks are frequent.

Anxiety sux....I never feel comfortable in my own skin to use an old but fitting cliche` !!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: May 01, 2024, 01:06:42 AM »
Cardio is a very good antidepressant.
My wife no longer fucks me.  LOL  ;D