Author Topic: Hankins vs Josh - MMA - Vegas, NV  (Read 11058 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Hankins vs Josh - MMA - Vegas, NV
« Reply #125 on: May 10, 2024, 03:04:20 PM »

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #126 on: May 10, 2024, 03:09:16 PM »
Josh is just as likely to be locked up in a mental ward talking about 6 minutes lol in no world is Josh capable of fighting me for 30 seconds much less 6 minutes. How the fuck you people are acting like that is a real thing is beyond me.

I’m bringing him so he will be there. Whether you two fight or not is up to you two but he will be there. If you don’t fight him then him and I will fight. So getbig has something to watch.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: May 10, 2024, 03:11:15 PM »

That’s pretty good Hankins yes or no and he leaves you and everyone you know alone forever.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #128 on: May 10, 2024, 03:21:58 PM »
That’s pretty good Hankins yes or no and he leaves you and everyone you know alone forever.

Accept what I have stated a million times I will put Josh down on sight. Be it today, tomorrow, Vegas, Canada or 2029. Now he is making videos asking me if I am willing to fight him in 6 months? What part of on sight anytime anywhere I will end him is not clear??? Josh has forfeited his right to come near me if he wants to test that he will regret it.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: May 10, 2024, 03:23:19 PM »
Accept what I have stated a million times I will put Josh down on sight. Be it today, tomorrow, Vegas, Canada or 2029. Now he is making videos asking me if I am willing to fight him in 6 months? What part of on sight anytime anywhere I will end him is not clear??? Josh has forfeited his right to come near me if he wants to test that he will regret it.

Ok so you are in Vegas he is in Vegas it’s a yes.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: May 10, 2024, 03:26:03 PM »
I’m bringing him so he will be there. Whether you two fight or not is up to you two but he will be there. If you don’t fight him then him and I will fight. So getbig has something to watch.

You can't fight Josh wtf are you talking about. Look at him he is not in any kind of condition to fight anyone much less you or me. It is absolutely not up to me and Josh it is up to me. Hell you and I can spar when I visit I don't care I have skills but to think Josh is going to spar with me is insane. I don't think I could stop myself from seriously hurting him.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: May 10, 2024, 03:27:21 PM »

Hankins I’m the only guy on here that doesn’t give you shit at all. So no need to snap at me. It’s a simple question, will you get In The ring with him or just see him in Vegas you will drop him? Just trying to be perfectly clear. If you attack him in public you will most likely get in trouble but if you meet him in the ring then no trouble and you prove your point. The place will be paid for and I will ref. No bullshit straight up fight. I’m coming from a middle ground here. I don’t attack so just trying to clarify for the getbig audience what will happen.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #132 on: May 10, 2024, 03:27:25 PM »
You can't fight Josh wtf are you talking about. Look at him he is not in any kind of condition to fight anyone much less you or me. It is absolutely not up to me and Josh it is up to me. Hell you and I can spar when I visit I don't care I have skills but to think Josh is going to spar with me is insane. I don't think I could stop myself from seriously hurting him.

Not sparring.  A fight to submission or tap-out.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: May 10, 2024, 03:28:04 PM »

That’s why you do it in the ring so if you do hurt him bad there is no legal issues. I’m trying to be the next don king here if no one is getting that Hahahha.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: May 10, 2024, 03:31:33 PM »
Ok so you are in Vegas he is in Vegas it’s a yes.

If I have not had a surgery, I will gladly come find whatever location you guys designate and play nice. However If you guys think fighting grandma is more important to me than fixing my pec you are all fucking crazy.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: May 10, 2024, 03:32:35 PM »
Brians current demeanour

Fucks sake he will be challenging everyone to a barbell lunge contest in a minute

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: May 10, 2024, 03:33:09 PM »
Hankins I’m the only guy on here that doesn’t give you shit at all. So no need to snap at me. It’s a simple question, will you get In The ring with him or just see him in Vegas you will drop him? Just trying to be perfectly clear. If you attack him in public you will most likely get in trouble but if you meet him in the ring then no trouble and you prove your point. The place will be paid for and I will ref. No bullshit straight up fight. I’m coming from a middle ground here. I don’t attack so just trying to clarify for the getbig audience what will happen.

Not snapping just saying I will get in the ring with anyone that wants to spar any day of the week. I have told this guy for years I will end him on sight now he wants to know if I am willing to fight him are you kidding?

He isn't going to last 30 seconds and he doesn't get to tap. I dont want ref and rules. I have made the rules if he comes near me he goes through the pavement we can do it in the police station. I don't care he has forfeited his right to come near me.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: May 10, 2024, 03:33:37 PM »
If I have not had a surgery, I will gladly come find whatever location you guys designate and play nice. However If you guys think fighting grandma is more important to me than fixing my pec you are all fucking crazy.

October 2024

"I couldnt find the venue"

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #138 on: May 10, 2024, 03:34:04 PM »
How does Brian not get exhausted from all this stuff ???

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #139 on: May 10, 2024, 03:34:05 PM »

Bianca  you are shit scared + you are a Liar , Coward,  Woman beater & a gutter Grass.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #140 on: May 10, 2024, 03:34:19 PM »
Has it been set up yet?

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: May 10, 2024, 03:34:26 PM »
Not snapping just saying I will get in the ring with anyone that wants to spar any day of the week. I have told this guy for years I will end him on sight now he wants to know if I am willing to fight him are you kidding?

Gotcha, so if you haven’t had surgery you will do it.  No rules no ref. My rings outside kind of deal. I like it.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: May 10, 2024, 03:34:41 PM »

then turn up and "end him on sight" I dont know why you are making excuses..

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: May 10, 2024, 03:35:34 PM »
Gotcha, so if you haven’t had surgery you will do it.

Absolutely how the fuck is that even a question? You guys want to make sure this goes down set it up prior

But this guy doesn't want to fight he wants to make videos jerking off to me for 6 months fucking fruit cake

Josh has never wanted to fight me he knows better he just wants my attention

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #144 on: May 10, 2024, 03:36:10 PM »
then turn up and "end him onsight" I dont know whay you are making excuses..

Because ........................ ..

Bianca  you are shit scared + you are a Liar , Coward,  Woman beater & a gutter Grass.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #145 on: May 10, 2024, 03:36:18 PM »
Gotcha, so if you haven’t had surgery you will do it.  No rules no ref. My rings outside kind of deal. I like it.

What about surgery to remove a wart?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: May 10, 2024, 03:36:49 PM »
Absolutely how the fuck is that even a question? You guys want to make sure this goes down set it up prior

Its already arranged, you just need to show up

He wont tell you the venue just yet because you will phone and cancel or call the police.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: May 10, 2024, 03:37:37 PM »
Getbig is not disappointing me this evening.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: May 10, 2024, 03:37:41 PM »

But this guy doesn't want to fight he wants to make videos jerking off to me for 6 months fucking fruit cake

Josh has never wanted to fight me he knows better he just wants my attention

Trust me, he will beat the fucking shit out of you

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: May 10, 2024, 03:38:33 PM »
Its already arranged, you just need to show up

He wont tell you the venue just yet because you will phone and cancel or call the police.

No it isn't why would I do that?