Author Topic: Yes!!! Trump declassifies the Epstein files - 01-23-25  (Read 723429 times)

Van_Bilderass

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20055
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Yes!!! Trump declassifies the Epstein files - 01-23-25
« Reply #1950 on: September 26, 2026, 10:46:00 AM »
Do you think oil companies are intentionally raising prices disproportionate to the increase in price per barrel?

I don't know but I'd guess it's quite possible.

I don't understand how the prices work that well but I've seen it mentioned by those in that space that the actual price per barrel is considerably higher when you actually buy it, compared to the 'on paper' price. Also the speculator price shifts very quickly with each statement by Trump or other relevant parties. And for example now that Iran submitted that peace proposal, if the US bites, which I' doubtful of but if it does happen, the price will immediately come down before we even know if there will actually be more oil shipped through the Strait. There is also the allegation that Trump and the admin have manipulated the price through false statements and even by the timing of the statements (just before closing of markets for example). I believe that for sure.

Everyone wants to make as much money as possible so I wouldn't doubt the companies try to price gouge the consumer. It's just a bit ironic that Trump said that, even he said "I can't believe I'm saying this but I think they're making too much money, they should pass the profits to the consumers." Socialism-lite. Mind you, I'm not a socialism supporter really, but many people want a little bit of socialism :D

Maybe National Socialism wasn't all bad LOL, and they hated the commies of course.

Necrosis

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 12846
Re: Yes!!! Trump declassifies the Epstein files - 01-23-25
« Reply #1951 on: September 26, 2026, 11:03:47 AM »
Are you unable to answer the question? When did Momdummy file the lawsuit?

You have been gayly manhandled again because you sit on a throne of lies!

You have taken the position of supporting companies not paying workers for their work and ripping them off. I bet your tune would change if walmart didn't pay you for all the greeting you do. What if they withheld your wages as a greeter? would you greet for free? you a freeter?

No you wouldn't greet for free and you would want the money owed to you for your skill as a greeter and hours worked.

Dave D

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 17755
Re: Yes!!! Trump declassifies the Epstein files - 01-23-25
« Reply #1952 on: September 26, 2026, 12:42:46 PM »
muslims are spreading like wild fire LOLOL. SHARIA LAW!!!

Mamdani just got workers the largest settlement going from wage theft. Crazy muslims!!

I don't support radical muslims or radical christians or radicals jews, all religious people are dumb. Any fundamental religious person is a moron. If you actually followed christianity you would be stoning people for wearing two difference fabrics amongst other things, it's retarded.


lol that you post this confidently as an expert on politics and Christianity. Stop while you’re ahead.

Necrosis

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 12846
Re: Yes!!! Trump declassifies the Epstein files - 01-23-25
« Reply #1953 on: September 26, 2026, 01:40:10 PM »

lol that you post this confidently as an expert on politics and Christianity. Stop while you’re ahead.

Oh I am quite well read on religion and philosophy. Politics, not so much.

I won't quit! I am a theophany!

I will put you on the dumbest poster poll if you aren't careful here.

Dave D

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 17755
Re: Yes!!! Trump declassifies the Epstein files - 01-23-25
« Reply #1954 on: September 26, 2026, 02:40:37 PM »
Oh I am quite well read on religion and philosophy. Politics, not so much.

I won't quit! I am a theophany!

I will put you on the dumbest poster poll if you aren't careful here.

Then you are confused what the tenets of Christianity are. Judaism is what you were referencing. And I probably am among the dumber posters here….

chaos

  • Moderator
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64749
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Yes!!! Trump declassifies the Epstein files - 01-23-25
« Reply #1955 on: September 26, 2026, 06:29:22 PM »
You have been gayly manhandled again because you sit on a throne of lies!

You have taken the position of supporting companies not paying workers for their work and ripping them off. I bet your tune would change if walmart didn't pay you for all the greeting you do. What if they withheld your wages as a greeter? would you greet for free? you a freeter?

No you wouldn't greet for free and you would want the money owed to you for your skill as a greeter and hours worked.
So you wont admit that Momdummy didn't file the lawsuit and it was just settled during his watch? One more reason nobody can take you seriously, here or in real life.

I don't know but I'd guess it's quite possible.

I don't understand how the prices work that well but I've seen it mentioned by those in that space that the actual price per barrel is considerably higher when you actually buy it, compared to the 'on paper' price.
As Coach has pointed out, barrel prices have been significantly higher in the past and never reached these prices. The manipulation is real.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Necrosis

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 12846
Re: Yes!!! Trump declassifies the Epstein files - 01-23-25
« Reply #1956 on: September 29, 2026, 05:02:15 AM »
So you wont admit that Momdummy didn't file the lawsuit and it was just settled during his watch? One more reason nobody can take you seriously, here or in real life.
As Coach has pointed out, barrel prices have been significantly higher in the past and never reached these prices. The manipulation is real.

He pursued a major enforcement action and investigation vs a traditional lawsuit which lead to the settlement.

I like how you keep moving the goalposts. First it was stealing from the corporation and socialism now its who filed the original lawsuit leaving out a key detail lol.

You are a pathological liar.

chaos

  • Moderator
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64749
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Yes!!! Trump declassifies the Epstein files - 01-23-25
« Reply #1957 on: September 29, 2026, 06:37:48 AM »
So Momdummy capitalized on an existing lawsuit and acted like he was some saviour for ripping off a company over a clerical error and you're celebrating like the muzzie cured cancer?

You are an arrogant, egotistical, pompous buffoon!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Necrosis

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 12846
Re: Yes!!! Trump declassifies the Epstein files - 01-23-25
« Reply #1958 on: September 29, 2026, 09:23:57 AM »
So Momdummy capitalized on an existing lawsuit and acted like he was some saviour for ripping off a company over a clerical error and you're celebrating like the muzzie cured cancer?

You are an arrogant, egotistical, pompous buffoon!

FAIL!! :D :D :D :D :D with a little tantrum

I see you still have reading comprehension issues.

They admitted fault you clown, how is that ripping off the company. They ripped off the people they had working for them by forgoing payment. Not sure about you but I tend to prefer payment for work/service.

He is the one who got the settlement completed via the path he took. The guy is beloved in New York because he is getting shit done. Only racist tards like you are against people getting what they are owed.

You aren't very bright and racist to boot. Makes sense why you support the dumbest president in history.

chaos

  • Moderator
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64749
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Yes!!! Trump declassifies the Epstein files - 01-23-25
« Reply #1959 on: September 29, 2026, 12:53:43 PM »
Poor little muzzie supporter can't admit his boy is just riding coattails from the last guy.
Admitting fault = recognizing your error, something canadian nurses apparently are incapable of.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Necrosis

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 12846
Re: Yes!!! Trump declassifies the Epstein files - 01-23-25
« Reply #1960 on: September 29, 2026, 02:36:08 PM »
Poor little muzzie supporter can't admit his boy is just riding coattails from the last guy.
Admitting fault = recognizing your error, something canadian nurses apparently are incapable of.

It was a woman for one you imbecile.

You don't even know what's going on and are pivoting to save face. Mamdani for the win, he is the man. Why do you hate decent, honest, hardworking people? I see he is clamping down on anti-semitism now, crazy muslim!!

Grape Ape

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 28050
  • SC è un asino
Re: Yes!!! Trump declassifies the Epstein files - 01-23-25
« Reply #1961 on: September 29, 2026, 02:42:36 PM »
Poor little muzzie supporter can't admit his boy is just riding coattails from the last guy.
Admitting fault = recognizing your error, something canadian nurses apparently are incapable of.

He proved he can finish something the Adams admin started.  Yay.

When he tries his own initiative, like the pied-a-terre tax, it gets blasted in court and make him had to start over.

Below are some of the issues.

The Burden of Proof
• Treated primary homeowners as guilty until proven innocent.
• Forced local residents to prove exemptions.
• Created massive panic over surprise tax bills.

Botched Administrative Rollout
• Listed nearly a million potential properties incorrectly.
• Sent 17,000 erroneous letters to primary residents.
• Relied on outdated or sloppy municipal databases.

Ooofa.

Y

Van_Bilderass

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20055
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Yes!!! Trump declassifies the Epstein files - 01-23-25
« Reply #1962 on: September 29, 2026, 03:13:00 PM »
I was reminded of this Donald post. Was it a mistake telling many of his supporters to get fucked? I mean whether you think it was a hoax or not it was important to many.

Has the Epstein saga blown over, have people forgotten, or will it resurface?

Grape Ape

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 28050
  • SC è un asino
Re: Yes!!! Trump declassifies the Epstein files - 01-23-25
« Reply #1963 on: September 29, 2026, 04:50:35 PM »
I was reminded of this Donald post. Was it a mistake telling many of his supporters to get fucked? I mean whether you think it was a hoax or not it was important to many.

Has the Epstein saga blown over, have people forgotten, or will it resurface?

When Trump calls it a hoax, he is not saying that it did not happen. It is in reference to there being
unreleased information that incriminates him.
Y

Necrosis

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 12846
Re: Yes!!! Trump declassifies the Epstein files - 01-23-25
« Reply #1964 on: September 30, 2026, 07:11:23 AM »
Then you are confused what the tenets of Christianity are. Judaism is what you were referencing. And I probably am among the dumber posters here….

i am not, what part are you specifically referring to? I have read scholem to maimonides to David chaim smith, exoteric to esoteric. Dumb dumb stuff to aur ein sof.

Please tell me what you think you know. School me.

Necrosis

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 12846
Re: Yes!!! Trump declassifies the Epstein files - 01-23-25
« Reply #1965 on: September 30, 2026, 07:15:41 AM »
He proved he can finish something the Adams admin started.  Yay.

When he tries his own initiative, like the pied-a-terre tax, it gets blasted in court and make him had to start over.

Below are some of the issues.

The Burden of Proof
• Treated primary homeowners as guilty until proven innocent.
• Forced local residents to prove exemptions.
• Created massive panic over surprise tax bills.

Botched Administrative Rollout
• Listed nearly a million potential properties incorrectly.
• Sent 17,000 erroneous letters to primary residents.
• Relied on outdated or sloppy municipal databases.

Ooofa.

Trump literally loses in court every other week ffs.

Mamdani has been very successful thus far. The guy balanced the budget, universal child care, restitution for workers, tenant protections, initiated a huge housing plan all in how much time?

What AI are you using?

Grape Ape

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 28050
  • SC è un asino
Re: Yes!!! Trump declassifies the Epstein files - 01-23-25
« Reply #1966 on: September 30, 2026, 07:41:10 AM »
Trump literally loses in court every other week ffs.

Mamdani has been very successful thus far. The guy balanced the budget, universal child care, restitution for workers, tenant protections, initiated a huge housing plan all in how much time?

What AI are you using?

Balanced the Budget = got $8B bailout from Albany.
Y

chaos

  • Moderator
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64749
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Yes!!! Trump declassifies the Epstein files - 01-23-25
« Reply #1967 on: September 30, 2026, 07:45:18 AM »
Balanced the Budget = got $8B bailout from Albany.
Robbed from the future to fool the morons that voted for him and tried to hide the truth about how he pulled it off, just like the lawsuit Nurscrosis is out there bragging about.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Grape Ape

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 28050
  • SC è un asino
Re: Yes!!! Trump declassifies the Epstein files - 01-23-25
« Reply #1968 on: September 30, 2026, 07:51:10 AM »
Robbed from the future to fool the morons that voted for him and tried to hide the truth about how he pulled it off, just like the lawsuit Nurscrosis is out there bragging about.

Well, it is nice to know he's now shifted his focus from the President of the country he doesn't live in, down to US city mayors.

Maybe eventually he'll get involved in our local town elections.
Y

chaos

  • Moderator
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64749
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Yes!!! Trump declassifies the Epstein files - 01-23-25
« Reply #1969 on: September 30, 2026, 08:01:53 AM »
Well, it is nice to know he's now shifted his focus from the President of the country he doesn't live in, down to US city mayors.

Maybe eventually he'll get involved in our local town elections.
Our local mayor is catching heat for selling out businesses to build townhomes/apartments. Maybe he can tell us how great it is for the economy to run businesses away and bring in more people on the already jammed packed roads.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

  • Moderator
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64749
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

  • Moderator
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64749
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Yes!!! Trump declassifies the Epstein files - 01-23-25
« Reply #1971 on: September 30, 2026, 08:48:59 AM »
Trump literally loses in court every other week ffs.

Mamdani has been very successful thus far. The guy balanced the budget, universal child care, restitution for workers, tenant protections, initiated a huge housing plan all in how much time?

What AI are you using?
So much winning!!! :D


https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/new-york-judge-keeps-rent-freeze-orders-mayor-mamdani-and-board-members-to-turn-over-phones/ar-AA2ddodP?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=6abd2b65451c46c996b0693db06c2192&ei=73
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Necrosis

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 12846
Re: Yes!!! Trump declassifies the Epstein files - 01-23-25
« Reply #1972 on: September 30, 2026, 09:05:56 AM »
Robbed from the future to fool the morons that voted for him and tried to hide the truth about how he pulled it off, just like the lawsuit Nurscrosis is out there bragging about.

LOL

Trump will be responsible for 40% of your debt possibly more by the time he is done.

Such a silly parochial view of how he did it.

you must of missed the details.

Necrosis

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 12846
Re: Yes!!! Trump declassifies the Epstein files - 01-23-25
« Reply #1973 on: September 30, 2026, 09:06:55 AM »
Well, it is nice to know he's now shifted his focus from the President of the country he doesn't live in, down to US city mayors.

Maybe eventually he'll get involved in our local town elections.

Nah, trump will always be my favorite. I won't get an opportunity like this ever again. Never has a more retarded unworthy person been elected to such a position of power.

Van_Bilderass

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20055
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Yes!!! Trump declassifies the Epstein files - 01-23-25
« Reply #1974 on: September 30, 2026, 09:59:48 AM »
When Trump calls it a hoax, he is not saying that it did not happen. It is in reference to there being
unreleased information that incriminates him.

Yes I know. Though many don't just take his word for it, and I think for pretty good reasons. Would be stupid to trust any politician. I think there's still the other half to release (?).

I watched some dude named Owen Shroyer for the first time who claims he went to jail for Trump, who thinks Republicans and Trump is now fucked. He's completely off the Trump and MAGA train, supposedly Trump himself told Owen to get fucked LOL. I don't know anything else about him. In his opinion MAGA was about four cornerstones: no new wars, fiscal conservatism, mass deportations, deep state arrests. "You're 0 for 4 so there is no MAGA."

Never1ashow said I don't know anything about MAGA or American politics and I get it, I'm not even American so why act like I know anything. I see what these former MAGA are saying though. I think Owen was pretty prophetic in this clip, from just before Midnight Hammer.

At 15:15

=916

I saw an AI clip I laughed at. I don't mean to just shit on Trump, my country is similarly cucked. Bibi and Trump on Jerry Springer, not for the sensitive and humorless.

https://x.com/ImBreckWorsham/status/2104663663756116098