Trump brings the humor though, I see 15 things I laugh at every single day. OTOH many things he does have serious negative consequences for people so it's not all fun and games.
"The commies are coming" -the Fox boomers
"Give us another chance" - JD Vance. Really LOLed at this one.
Trump is a fucking moron.
The US must have a super high proportion of dumb people. The tylenol autism thing, the pretend cheques, the pool debacle, the war being won every other day, still lying about 2020, being in the epstein files as a main character, putting tariffs on only to reverse them 2 days later.... it just goes on and on.
He is now trying to kill us via AI lol.
You have to feel bad for him though. It's clear he was abused, he needs attention, admiration etc... a true narc. Imagine getting to the most powerful position in the world only to realize that it won't solve his insecurity and unhappiness, that the problem was always inside.
No one in history has ever culminated the "once I get there that will show them" narrative in such a spectacular fashion.