Author Topic: The Gibbler's making his comeback  (Read 14363 times)

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
Re: The Gibbler's making his comeback
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2006, 08:25:57 PM »
I'm SOOOOOO happy you said that. made my day.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2006, 08:26:02 PM »
May 19 pics

Just decided WHAT THE HELL... let's take some shots. The "real" shots will be at the end of June. From what I can see my chest is very incomplete. Maybe chest should be my priority... well back too.

Posting those pics was a wise move.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2006, 08:26:49 PM »
i can't tell if that was sarcastic.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2006, 08:36:06 PM »
I was expecting things like "monster ILS". anyway for those who haven't seen it here is the BEFORE pic it is here    http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=57739.0

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2006, 05:59:58 AM »
Damn Gibber...you have made a lot of improvements..and I am not at all flaming you...but dude you are asking for it...lol. ;) keep up the hard work.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2006, 06:07:15 AM »
team jesus will not own you cause you`re a good guy but you should watch out for the squad they have no hearts unlike team jesus members

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2006, 07:14:49 AM »
The Gibbler is back in the gym training harder than ever.

The Ugly is proud of the Gibbler.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2006, 07:30:04 AM »
hahahaha, those pics of you in the locker room are funny as shit, you're actually trying to hit bodybuilding poses with that horrible body, oh brother.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2006, 07:33:42 AM »
hahahaha, those pics of you in the locker room are funny as shit, you're actually trying to hit bodybuilding poses with that horrible body, oh brother.

i warned you gibber

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2006, 07:39:49 AM »

hahaha, yes sarcasm.  Can you imagine the conversation...."Hey bro, would you take a couple of pics for me to post on getbig?" Some poor sap expected a couple of pics and then gibber starts stipping down and pushes play on his radio and "I'm too sexy" kicks in. hahahaah

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2006, 09:06:15 AM »
until shown otherwise sarcasm is that ugly dude with the smurf face.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2006, 09:09:17 AM »
until shown otherwise sarcasm is that ugly dude with the smurf face.
the sad thing is that as bad as that dude in the picture looks he still has you beat by miles.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2006, 09:11:10 AM »
i'd say not, i guarantee i have better legs than that guy. anyway this is as old as time itself. you talk the most and prove the least.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2006, 09:14:46 AM »
i'd say not, i guarantee i have better legs than that guy. anyway this is as old as time itself. you talk the most and prove the least.
and what do you prove exactly? that a guy with 13 inch arms, 38 inch chest, 36 inch waist and 40 percent bodyfat can post pictures, you're awesome.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2006, 09:19:39 AM »
those aren't the measurements. let me explain something to you that you wouldn't understand because you're an asshole. You like to make fun of people to make up for whatever problem you have so you percieve that anyone posting a picture is trying to show off or say that they are better than someone else. I'm just putting my pictures to show how I'm doing over time and to get advice on what I need to work on.

So if anyone wants to give me advice it's welcome. I think my chest is what needs the most work.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2006, 02:37:44 PM »
advices please?  ;D

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2006, 03:36:50 PM »

Hahaha OMG! Its Alexxs long lost retarded brother!

BRutal Ab thigh pose mang!  ;)

Now I know why pros call all of us "Loser internet retards" haha how can you think those pics look decent?  ???

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2006, 03:39:17 PM »

BWAAAHAHAA I know, talk about throwing himself in the fire! HOLY SHIT DUDE!

Wait, i know..i know!

HEs been training with Alexx, and Alexx has told him he also has the potential to be a future Mr Olympia contender..thus, gibber is showing us his MASSIVE potential, and musclarity.. THose genes WILL CARRY YOU FAR! That Natural leaneness to your physique!  ;D

Dude, if I trained there and walked in on your photoshoot, lmao..I guess I would of cracked up laughing right there..its nauseating looking at your body...You need 12 weeks of test and deca....hahaha..

I guess you could get away posting those on bodybuilding.com, but not here.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2006, 03:47:47 PM »
The Gibbler is back in the gym training harder than ever. On my 24th birthday I will post my pics (that's the end of June). I did legs today. Last time I did legs before I took 3 weeks of working out I squatted 225 barely 4 reps. This time I did 8 reps! In 2 weeks I'll have all my strength back but the good thing is my waist is still 33 and sometimes a little bit less in the morning. My best squat is 255 for 4. 2 weeks will get me there again easy. I got my 10 pounds of protein and glutamine and I'm ready to go! I was posing in the mirror in the locker room and actually see abs though from behind i have these 2 small handles. I guess that's the last thing that goes away for me. I only weigh 178 now but at least my waist isn't 36.

This kind of post actually motivates me as he is keepin' it real.
THIS kind of post and training is what the sport is all about. I like the "got 10lbs of protein and glutamine" comment.
You looks like you have an ok frame from the recent pics but you need special attention to CARDIO along with diet.
This kinda thing makes me want to see what I can do, thanks for being honest, real and all the best. Keep me and the rest post on our progress. Thanks for having the courage many lack and good luck
Howard
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2006, 03:53:07 PM »

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2006, 03:57:58 PM »
What's with the black socks? You look like your a catholic student posing for the priests hahahahah
$

Mark Apollo

« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2006, 04:18:15 PM »
you have poor geen.    I see many fetus in mein clinic have more muscles then you.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2006, 04:32:03 PM »
BWAAAHAHAA I know, talk about throwing himself in the fire! HOLY SHIT DUDE!

Wait, i know..i know!

HEs been training with Alexx, and Alexx has told him he also has the potential to be a future Mr Olympia contender..thus, gibber is showing us his MASSIVE potential, and musclarity.. THose genes WILL CARRY YOU FAR! That Natural leaneness to your physique!  ;D

Dude, if I trained there and walked in on your photoshoot, lmao..I guess I would of cracked up laughing right there..its nauseating looking at your body...You need 12 weeks of test and deca....hahaha..

I guess you could get away posting those on bodybuilding.com, but not here.

Heracles you should be the last person to make fun of anybody. Even Gibber owns you. You are the scum at the bottom of my shoes.

Here comes nothing is an appropriate title for your thread.
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=70683.0
just push some weight!

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2006, 05:28:11 PM »
Heracles you should be the last person to make fun of anybody. Even Gibber owns you. You are the scum at the bottom of my shoes.

Here comes nothing is an appropriate title for your thread.
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=70683.0

Alexx, dont worry, I know your the getbig.com master trainer, the guru of bodybuilding, the next MRO!
Boy do you go out of your way for me! Im loving it!  :)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2006, 05:30:49 PM »
Alexx, dont worry, I know your the getbig.com master trainer, the guru of bodybuilding, the next MRO!
Boy do you go out of your way for me! Im loving it!  :)

Not at all. You keep talking trash and then pretending that your an easy going cool guy. No wonder uncle fester disowned you.
just push some weight!