Author Topic: 2026-02-28 Iran War - Israel and USA strikes Iran - "Preemptive Strike"  (Read 701418 times)

Coach is Back!

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 63960
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: 2026-02-28 Iran War - Israel and USA strikes Iran - "Preemptive Strike"
« Reply #3925 on: September 25, 2026, 11:57:52 AM »
Who do you think will get pissed off? Me probably.

This is just typical social media extremely superficial propaganda for, for example, easily impressed and inflamed ignorant boomers. I don't get pissed off, I snicker at the lack of any kind of thinking beyond the very superficial.

I'd be curious if you could define the word 'terrorist.' You probably don't want to, so it's more of a rhetorical question on my part.

You've mentioned you have some Catholic priest-slash-mentor and I'd also be curious if he would co-sign your lust for blood, for annihilating Muslim bloodlines, which would obviously include women and children and civilians generally. I have a hard time seeing it, no matter how "conservative" that mentor is, but you would know and I can't so I'm asking.

"The smaller they are, the harder it is." Maybe you could also sell this design? Or make it you own, have that graphic with "Erase the Bloodlines." Or a more tasteful one with the map of Iran and that line above it. Map of Iran with a mushroom cloud over it.

You're a supporter of Radical Islam despite how you've been trying to hoodwink people by doing almost a complete 180 s of late. I figured this article would piss you off.

B_B_C

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 3104
  • change is the lot of all
Re: 2026-02-28 Iran War - Israel and USA strikes Iran - "Preemptive Strike"
« Reply #3926 on: September 25, 2026, 12:05:03 PM »
c

Van_Bilderass

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20055
  • "Don't Try"
Re: 2026-02-28 Iran War - Israel and USA strikes Iran - "Preemptive Strike"
« Reply #3927 on: September 25, 2026, 12:33:15 PM »
You're a supporter of Radical Islam despite how you've been trying to hoodwink people by doing almost a complete 180 s of late. I figured this article would piss you off.

You don't actually counter anything I say. I could actually make a case on your behalf against myself real well LOL, for example by saying realpolitik is messy by nature so that's why you have all these hypocrisies and contradictions. I haven't changed even one tiny bit. All you have is ridiculously juvenile labels with zero meaning behind them. There are plenty of guys here smarter than myself who can see it perfectly well; it's why no one really backs you up on anything. And then you still declare yourself the winner. I ain't mad in the least, I just make fun of you because you repeatedly tell me to go fuck myself LOL.

Coach is Back!

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 63960
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: 2026-02-28 Iran War - Israel and USA strikes Iran - "Preemptive Strike"
« Reply #3928 on: September 25, 2026, 12:56:46 PM »
You don't actually counter anything I say. I could actually make a case on your behalf against myself real well LOL, for example by saying realpolitik is messy by nature so that's why you have all these hypocrisies and contradictions. I haven't changed even one tiny bit. All you have is ridiculously juvenile labels with zero meaning behind them. There are plenty of guys here smarter than myself who can see it perfectly well; it's why no one really backs you up on anything. And then you still declare yourself the winner. I ain't mad in the least, I just make fun of you because you repeatedly tell me to go fuck myself LOL.

Stop dude. Just fucking stop. I don't take whole lot of time to counter bullshit from a liar and a propagandist. Remember who you sent your sources from fucking Nyck Fuentes? Yes, you've changed your position. We don't call you Mohammed for nothing.

Royalty

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 35054
  • Trust Trump 🇺🇸
Re: 2026-02-28 Iran War - Israel and USA strikes Iran - "Preemptive Strike"
« Reply #3929 on: September 25, 2026, 01:20:11 PM »
Stop dude. Just fucking stop. I don't take whole lot of time to counter bullshit from a liar and a propagandist. Remember who you sent your sources from fucking Nyck Fuentes? Yes, you've changed your position. We don't call you Mohammed for nothing.

I would never refer to Van_Bilderass as Mohammed


I do however refer to Van_B as Saddat-Abdul-Jabbar 😃

Van_Bilderass

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20055
  • "Don't Try"
Re: 2026-02-28 Iran War - Israel and USA strikes Iran - "Preemptive Strike"
« Reply #3930 on: September 25, 2026, 02:09:07 PM »
Stop dude. Just fucking stop. I don't take whole lot of time to counter bullshit from a liar and a propagandist. Remember who you sent your sources from fucking Nyck Fuentes? Yes, you've changed your position. We don't call you Mohammed for nothing.

Nick is someone you might be able to follow along with. As if you would actually read something serious, some dense analysis. And you said yourself you only bother with yes or no answers, anything beyond that means someone is insecure. You repost pure slop from social media, some of it written by AI, I've seen nothing else.

I've repeatedly asked for some serious reading material regarding these issues but you got nothing. You've read nothing; any claims to the contrary is bullshit.

You are a race traitor who has abandoned everything truly conservative; you don't even understand how badly your brain has been liberalized. You follow a universalist religion whose head often meets with Muslim leaders, even in fucking mosques, 'to build bridges.' You'll say you disagree with some of it but you won't outright denounce him. Your conservatism is just Zionism, there's nothing else to it.

You cheerlead for a president who calls communists and Islamic terrorists great friends. You said you would also dance with Islamic terrorists if they gave you money. It's called materialism, look into it. It's a very Jewish worldview.

And I'm the Mohammed? Nig*er please.


I would never refer to Van_Bilderass as Mohammed


I do however refer to Van_B as Saddat-Abdul-Jabbar 😃

I don't know who that is but I laughed :D

Necrosis

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 12846
Re: 2026-02-28 Iran War - Israel and USA strikes Iran - "Preemptive Strike"
« Reply #3931 on: September 25, 2026, 02:20:09 PM »
Great news and one more reason the US needs to back off the world stage and let the scum kill each other off. We need to dump the world and focus on ourselves. Let Russia and China deal with their side of the globe.

HAHAHAHAH

You need the world to keep using the dollar, the petrodollar and buying your debt. Without the world you are fucked! You guys are a beacon of freedom, saving all those countries from......????......

The arrogance of americans amuses me lol.

Coach is Back!

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 63960
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: 2026-02-28 Iran War - Israel and USA strikes Iran - "Preemptive Strike"
« Reply #3932 on: September 25, 2026, 04:50:53 PM »
Nick is someone you might be able to follow along with. As if you would actually read something serious, some dense analysis. And you said yourself you only bother with yes or no answers, anything beyond that means someone is insecure. You repost pure slop from social media, some of it written by AI, I've seen nothing else.

I've repeatedly asked for some serious reading material regarding these issues but you got nothing. You've read nothing; any claims to the contrary is bullshit.

You are a race traitor who has abandoned everything truly conservative; you don't even understand how badly your brain has been liberalized. You follow a universalist religion whose head often meets with Muslim leaders, even in fucking mosques, 'to build bridges.' You'll say you disagree with some of it but you won't outright denounce him. Your conservatism is just Zionism, there's nothing else to it.

You cheerlead for a president who calls communists and Islamic terrorists great friends. You said you would also dance with Islamic terrorists if they gave you money. It's called materialism, look into it. It's a very Jewish worldview.

And I'm the Mohammed? Nig*er please.


I don't know who that is but I laughed :D

I’ve posted articles, long draw out posts with links to support my positions, unedited videos and yes, even fact check memes, interviews, etc from those that are actually involved. Not fucking from propagandists that post up hearsay and bullshit articles and posts with “a whistleblower said”, “someone” heard, “I heard”. Do you know you post up most of your propaganda memes I run a reverse check with the simple query “Is this true” or “can you verify this” or similar and almost 99% if the time it comes back not true or quotes taken out of context, spin or just flat out not true.

I’ve told your dense ass over and over and over again that the only people who know anything about what’s going on are the ones in that circle that are involved. But you don’t get that you don’t understand how things work. You want to keep on with your propaganda, bullshit and you think you can debate which you’re not ready to debate. You’re a fucking Google expert.

You Google one thing and you think it’s gold and you’re the expert on it. Like I’ve said you have done a complete 180 in the last few days on the bullshit that I started when I called you out a long time ago that everybody has picked up on. Remember, it was just last week that you said Islam and Iran were tolerant? That’s just a name one of 1000 things you said to back up Islam and support them.

*voice to text

Van_Bilderass

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20055
  • "Don't Try"
Re: 2026-02-28 Iran War - Israel and USA strikes Iran - "Preemptive Strike"
« Reply #3933 on: September 26, 2026, 08:33:03 AM »

I’ve told your dense ass over and over and over again that the only people who know anything about what’s going on are the ones in that circle that are involved. But you don’t get that you don’t understand how things work.

Remember, it was just last week that you said Islam and Iran were tolerant? That’s just a name one of 1000 things you said to back up Islam and support them.


Look, are you telling me official accounts are reliable? War is disinformation and propaganda, on all sides, everyone knows this. "The first casualty of war is the truth." We are all speculating to an extent, if for example your reliable Fox news didn't speculate they wouldn't bring in retired generals and the like to do commentary. You demand scientific rigor from me lol but you feel you don't need the same.

If I said tolerant I don't remember the context just now. I've said they are rational. I have shown that many U.S. Muslim country allies are just as, or more, intolerant than Iran. You do know that Saudi Arabia has Sharia law right? They whip adulterers in public, they behead homos in public, they even sentenced a teen protester to beheading followed by crucifixion, that is his headless body was to be displayed in public nailed to a cross! But these people are invited to the WH. The Iran war has nothing to do with intolerance. I do support Iran in this fight and I'm not the least bit ashamed to admit it, they are fighting ZOG. I haven't changed, Muslims are horrible in our countries, they behave badly, they are criminals, the Arabs are inbred and therefore even genetically prone to violence. I have always said that. See here for example, from 2014!

I read this article yesterday. I thought it was good. I'd like to get a comment on it from some muslim on here, perhaps haider. Pretty long article though.

http://theunitedwest.org/nicolai-sennels-report-from-the-therapy-room-why-are-muslims-more-violent-and-criminal/

2024

A Danish psychologist working in prisons says the arabs are so criminal due to inbreeding. Nicolai Sennels. Could be.

Quote
Well known in Europe for his racist views of Muslims, Sennels believes that “massive inbreeding within the Muslim culture during the last 1,400 years may have done catastrophic damage to their gene pool.” Muslims are genetically unable to integrate into European society and they possess an in born capacity to be violent. As I have shown in Casting Out, this biological view of Muslim degeneracy has gained currency in European and North American courts and parliaments, often in as openly racist a form as in Sennels’ opinions, but also disguised as moderate arguments about Muslim cultural incapacity to integrate

Interview:

https://kamalchristina-f.medium.com/interview-with-psychologist-nicolai-sennels-053ddcaffea1

Wiki:

"In response to being accused of Islamophobia, he instead advocates the term "Islamonausea", "to describe a feeling of nausea, disgust, displeasure, discomfort or aversion that arises by itself when encountering Islam or Islamic culture, or whatever or whoever represents it."[1]

Lol this describes The Scott.

You are more tolerant of foreigners than me. If you were a true heritage American I'd support that. But you support people like JD Vance who married a fucking practicing dot-head Hindu from a shithole, shitskin country. Vance is supposed to be Catholic but how do you live knowing your wife will burn in hell for eternity? White nativism animates the Republican base and these people, including Trump, pander to that white nationalist sentiment but they don't really believe in it. I'm sure you would say race doesn't matter as long as the immigrants "assimilate" but every white conservative viscerally feels something is wrong when they see shitskins everywhere, even assimilated ones. I am intolerant, I am racialist, but I'm sure you would say "racism" is bad but that's not consevatism to me.

In other news, how did you like the real president's, your favorite Satanic baby killer Netanyahu's address at the UN?

He held up the terror tool to remind everyone what happens if they get out of line. If you recall he even gifted Trump one in gold so he doesn't forget what could happen. It was bizarre! I'm sure Israel has a lot of embedded terrorist equipment in the U.S. as well, your TV might have an explosive :D The pagers were the definition of terrorism, a word you haven't defined, which targeted many civilians and many kids were maimed as well. Hezbollah had a civilian wing as well and 'normal' people worked for them in hospitals, ambulance services or whatever.

During the address 90% of the people walked out and a Jew in a kippah went between the isles to document the absentees; on the list you go.

Bibi also made clear Jewish lives are 16 times more valuable than American goy lives.

Never1AShow

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 9575
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Re: 2026-02-28 Iran War - Israel and USA strikes Iran - "Preemptive Strike"
« Reply #3934 on: September 26, 2026, 08:51:26 AM »
I don't understand how people don't see how fucked Iran is on November 4th?  Trump is going gloves off then, they're fucked.

Also, I'm extremely pissed at American Jews who overwhelmingly vote for Democrats who'd slit their throats. 

Van_Bilderass

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20055
  • "Don't Try"
Re: 2026-02-28 Iran War - Israel and USA strikes Iran - "Preemptive Strike"
« Reply #3935 on: September 26, 2026, 09:15:45 AM »
I don't understand how people don't see how fucked Iran is on November 4th?  Trump is going gloves off then, they're fucked.

Also, I'm extremely pissed at American Jews who overwhelmingly vote for Democrats who'd slit their throats.

Jews are overwhelmingly liberal and the current MAGA, or more correctly MIGA, of the Levin's and Shapiro's, were never-Trumpers when Trump first ran, Trump was a horrible racist. Then when they saw Trump was useful for Israel they switched.

Yup, Iran knows after the mid-terms Trump has nothing to lose, which is why they submitted that 7-day peace proposal which they wanted to implement before the elections. I know Trump can't accept the one-sided deal but otoh might he go a long with it for a few weeks in bad faith, to alleviate the economic pressure temporarily? And then go attack anyway after the elections.

Iran is hurting for sure, but Iran might wreak massive devastation as well when they see they are going to 'lose.' Devastation on the gulf nations' oil infrastructure, perhaps even water plants and so on. Will be interesting to see what happens.

Very complex situation with many involved parties.

Here's a pic to add to my previous post. Assimilated Indians. What do Getbiggers think, a problem or no? Hey they aren't Muslims! LOL. But many feel it's still bad, see what this Republican thinks. I think race mixing is bad. Everyone thinks it's bad but then the same people say racism is bad. If this is bad why isn't JD's wife Usha bad for America? :D

JD put on a skirt and drew a dot on his forehead LOL. Some "heritage American" ::)

Coach is Back!

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 63960
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: 2026-02-28 Iran War - Israel and USA strikes Iran - "Preemptive Strike"
« Reply #3936 on: September 26, 2026, 09:28:28 AM »
Look, are you telling me official accounts are reliable? War is disinformation and propaganda, on all sides, everyone knows this. "The first casualty of war is the truth." We are all speculating to an extent, if for example your reliable Fox news didn't speculate they wouldn't bring in retired generals and the like to do commentary. You demand scientific rigor from me lol but you feel you don't need the same.

If I said tolerant I don't remember the context just now. I've said they are rational. I have shown that many U.S. Muslim country allies are just as, or more, intolerant than Iran. You do know that Saudi Arabia has Sharia law right? They whip adulterers in public, they behead homos in public, they even sentenced a teen protester to beheading followed by crucifixion, that is his headless body was to be displayed in public nailed to a cross! But these people are invited to the WH. The Iran war has nothing to do with intolerance. I do support Iran in this fight and I'm not the least bit ashamed to admit it, they are fighting ZOG. I haven't changed, Muslims are horrible in our countries, they behave badly, they are criminals, the Arabs are inbred and therefore even genetically prone to violence. I have always said that. See here for example, from 2014!

You are more tolerant of foreigners than me. If you were a true heritage American I'd support that. But you support people like JD Vance who married a fucking practicing dot-head Hindu from a shithole, shitskin country. Vance is supposed to be Catholic but how do you live knowing your wife will burn in hell for eternity? White nativism animates the Republican base and these people, including Trump, pander to that white nationalist sentiment but they don't really believe in it. I'm sure you would say race doesn't matter as long as the immigrants "assimilate" but every white conservative viscerally feels something is wrong when they see shitskins everywhere, even assimilated ones. I am intolerant, I am racialist, but I'm sure you would say "racism" is bad but that's not consevatism to me.

In other news, how did you like the real president's, your favorite Satanic baby killer's Netanyahu's address at the UN?

He held up the terror tool to remind everyone what happens if they get out of line. If you recall he even gifted Trump one in gold so he doesn't forget what could happen. It was bizarre! I'm sure Israel has a lot of embedded terrorist equipment in the U.S. as well, your TV might have an explosive :D The pagers were the definition of terrorism, a word you haven't defined, which targeted many civilians and many kids were maimed as well. Hezbollah had a civilian wing as well and 'normal' people worked for them in hospitals, ambulance services or whatever.

During the address 90% of the people walked out and a Jew in a kippah went between the isles to document the absentees; on the list you go.

Bibi also made clear Jewish lives are 16 times more valuable than American goy lives.

Not going to read your diatribe but as far as the memes go...OUTSTANDING!! I love it. I'm sure you were beside yourself with jew hate after those pagers went off in the pockets of terrorists. As for the last memes, he's 100% correct which why Israel must not stop until Islamic vermin is exterminated. The use of those pagers were years in the works of gathering intelligence to make that happen. Probably one of the best uses of military intelligence ever.  Why didn’t you add the context of his quote?

“I want to give you an idea of what this means for a country of 10 million. Proportionately, this is equal to 40,000 innocent Americans slaughtered in less than 24 hours. That’s 16 times 9/11. Sixteen 9/11s that occurred not very far from here.”

Irongrip400

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 23529
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: 2026-02-28 Iran War - Israel and USA strikes Iran - "Preemptive Strike"
« Reply #3937 on: September 26, 2026, 01:57:28 PM »
Bibi is gay

Trump is gay

Iran is gay

Diesel prices are gay

Never1AShow

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 9575
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Re: 2026-02-28 Iran War - Israel and USA strikes Iran - "Preemptive Strike"
« Reply #3938 on: September 26, 2026, 04:00:38 PM »
Jews are overwhelmingly liberal and the current MAGA, or more correctly MIGA, of the Levin's and Shapiro's, were never-Trumpers when Trump first ran, Trump was a horrible racist. Then when they saw Trump was useful for Israel they switched.

Yup, Iran knows after the mid-terms Trump has nothing to lose, which is why they submitted that 7-day peace proposal which they wanted to implement before the elections. I know Trump can't accept the one-sided deal but otoh might he go a long with it for a few weeks in bad faith, to alleviate the economic pressure temporarily? And then go attack anyway after the elections.

Iran is hurting for sure, but Iran might wreak massive devastation as well when they see they are going to 'lose.' Devastation on the gulf nations' oil infrastructure, perhaps even water plants and so on. Will be interesting to see what happens.

Very complex situation with many involved parties.

Here's a pic to add to my previous post. Assimilated Indians. What do Getbiggers think, a problem or no? Hey they aren't Muslims! LOL. But many feel it's still bad, see what this Republican thinks. I think race mixing is bad. Everyone thinks it's bad but then the same people say racism is bad. If this is bad why isn't JD's wife Usha bad for America? :D

JD put on a skirt and drew a dot on his forehead LOL. Some "heritage American" ::)

You have absolutely no understanding of MAGA or any American politics, it's all just online leftist stuff and Jew hate, stick to that.

Methyl m1ke

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 2663
Re: 2026-02-28 Iran War - Israel and USA strikes Iran - "Preemptive Strike"
« Reply #3939 on: September 26, 2026, 05:39:20 PM »
Iran has no pot to piss in one call from Trump and tehran instantly vanishes from the face of the earth. Fuck their global jihad bring it on goat fuckers

ProudVirgin69

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 8238
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: 2026-02-28 Iran War - Israel and USA strikes Iran - "Preemptive Strike"
« Reply #3940 on: September 27, 2026, 06:58:52 AM »
Iran has no pot to piss in one call from Trump and tehran instantly vanishes from the face of the earth. Fuck their global jihad bring it on goat fuckers

Funny how they’ve been able to hold on for 6+ months now

Coach is Back!

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 63960
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: 2026-02-28 Iran War - Israel and USA strikes Iran - "Preemptive Strike"
« Reply #3941 on: September 27, 2026, 01:35:36 PM »
Funny how they’ve been able to hold on for 6+ months now

They haven’t held on to shit. It’s because Trump lets them hang on. Nothing more nothing less.

Van_Bilderass

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20055
  • "Don't Try"
Re: 2026-02-28 Iran War - Israel and USA strikes Iran - "Preemptive Strike"
« Reply #3942 on: September 27, 2026, 02:32:55 PM »
You have absolutely no understanding of MAGA or any American politics, it's all just online leftist stuff and Jew hate, stick to that.

Despite the hostility I'd still like to hear your opinion on what MAGA is. A lot of what I read is called far-right extremist by most people. I guess anyone who isn't a Zionist is a leftist. Pretty much all the original Trump supporters, all the biggest voices in the 'movement' have moved on, the 'new MAGA' is all previous never-Trumpers, people like Levin and Shapiro. And the previous version left because of Jews/Israel/Zionism/Iran and also the never-Trumpers became MAGA because of the Jew/Israel/Iran issue. Have none of the ones who left the Trump camp also 'absolutely no understanding' about American politics?

If someone accuses me of being too obsessed and of having "Jew hate" how come it's so central an issue in absolutely everything? ADL says 30% of Americans and 50% of the world hate the Jews. Think about that statistic. Lots of absolutely clueless, leftist people in America. No right wingers at all, the right-wing/antisemitism connection is myth. Except Jews say they can only be safe in a liberal country. A mostly Christian and white country is a nightmare.

Iran has no pot to piss in one call from Trump and tehran instantly vanishes from the face of the earth. Fuck their global jihad bring it on goat fuckers

You think this is bad for America, wait until a nuke is dropped.

If nukes were used I think a far more likely scenario is Trump "lets" Israel  do it.

There's a reason America doesn't "just do it."

Aragchi just said they are open to diplomacy but ready for even a doomsday war.

My guess is that after the mid-terms Trump will bomb their energy and kill a lot of civilians, which he will blame on Iranian Tomahawks, just like last time.

They haven’t held on to shit. It’s because Trump lets them hang on. Nothing more nothing less.

Now why would Trump let them hang on? ??? Iran hasn't held on to shit, but the US just had to vacate most of their ME bases and the Pentagon is debating whether it's even worth it to build them back up. It doesn't compute. Trump threatens to annihilate Iran completely... for what, they don't have anything ??? No missiles, no navy, no Airforce and the nuclear was already OBLITERATED last June. And the oil is flowing freely. So just pull back then.

Not going to read your diatribe but as far as the memes go...OUTSTANDING!! I love it. I'm sure you were beside yourself with jew hate after those pagers went off in the pockets of terrorists. As for the last memes, he's 100% correct which why Israel must not stop until Islamic vermin is exterminated. The use of those pagers were years in the works of gathering intelligence to make that happen. Probably one of the best uses of military intelligence ever. 

You don't think there are "pagers" already in the US and rest of the world? If an American president said, "you know what, we can't have a foreign government directing our policies, we're not going to finance Israel anymore and won't fight their wars," how do you think that would go over with the Jews? They would forget all about "our common Judeo-Christian values and civilization." They have threatened the US too many times.

Gifting pagers is absolutely absurd and I'm not the only one who sees it as a veiled threat.

Fetterman got a pager and look at him :D



Coach is Back!

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 63960
  • It’s All Bullshit

Van_Bilderass

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20055
  • "Don't Try"
Re: 2026-02-28 Iran War - Israel and USA strikes Iran - "Preemptive Strike"
« Reply #3944 on: September 27, 2026, 07:08:38 PM »
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdzGKzgAr-Z/?stkn=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

If I heard correctly the US agreed to send 40,000-60,000 2,000lb bombs to Israel! ??? You can cream your pants every day!

Too bad it wasn't pregnant women in the video but I know there are plenty out there.

I thought chaos was in LA but I was mistaken. I think you are though? There are 500,000 Muslims in LA and you have all that gear...

2 billion Muslims in the world.

BTW, psychological breakdowns and suicides are at very high levels in the IDF. It's relatively easy to cheer from a safe spot and without getting your own hands dirty

Stan Diego

  • Getbig III
  • ***
  • Posts: 734
  • A whales vagina
Re: 2026-02-28 Iran War - Israel and USA strikes Iran - "Preemptive Strike"
« Reply #3945 on: September 27, 2026, 08:18:24 PM »
They haven’t held on to shit. It’s because Trump lets them hang on. Nothing more nothing less.

Trump is out of options, really. He's now in a waiting game to try and outlast Iran until they can no longer survive.

Iran can close the strait, sure, but they aren't powerful enough to force their own way through the counter blockade, and so while they try to starve out the entire world economy, they themselves are being starved out, and they have a lot less resources to outlast the US Navy who just swaps out aircraft carriers after their one of many has been continuously at sea fighting for 9 months.

For the rest of the world, it's high gas prices which is an annoyance. For Iran whose lifeblood is oil exports and whose economy is already tanking, it's a matter of national survival, being blocked from maritime trade is an existential crisis.

The real question now is durability, and how long can Iran keep this up? The US is draining the Strategic Petroleum Reserve to keep prices low, but once it runs out prices will skyrocket. Iran's one advantage is that they don't give a damn about their own people.

With less than 40 days until the midterm elections, Republicans in Congress are surely starting to panic

Never1AShow

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 9575
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Re: 2026-02-28 Iran War - Israel and USA strikes Iran - "Preemptive Strike"
« Reply #3946 on: September 28, 2026, 06:37:06 AM »
Despite the hostility I'd still like to hear your opinion on what MAGA is. A lot of what I read is called far-right extremist by most people. I guess anyone who isn't a Zionist is a leftist. Pretty much all the original Trump supporters, all the biggest voices in the 'movement' have moved on, the 'new MAGA' is all previous never-Trumpers, people like Levin and Shapiro. And the previous version left because of Jews/Israel/Zionism/Iran and also the never-Trumpers became MAGA because of the Jew/Israel/Iran issue. Have none of the ones who left the Trump camp also 'absolutely no understanding' about American politics?

If someone accuses me of being too obsessed and of having "Jew hate" how come it's so central an issue in absolutely everything? ADL says 30% of Americans and 50% of the world hate the Jews. Think about that statistic. Lots of absolutely clueless, leftist people in America. No right wingers at all, the right-wing/antisemitism connection is myth. Except Jews say they can only be safe in a liberal country. A mostly Christian and white country is a nightmare.

Why on earth would anyone spend any time explaining something to someone who will just ignore it and throw out a yeah, but some people say, I don't know, I forget but I think I remember, could be true response or some first garbage surface answer they get on Google of from AI?  Also, why explain to a person who seems to think the Jews are the reasons for their troubles?  Sorry, dishonest brokers deserve hostility.

ProudVirgin69

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 8238
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: 2026-02-28 Iran War - Israel and USA strikes Iran - "Preemptive Strike"
« Reply #3947 on: September 28, 2026, 06:48:24 AM »
They haven’t held on to shit. It’s because Trump lets them hang on. Nothing more nothing less.

 “They haven’t held on to shit” and “it’s because trump lets them hang on” are two contradictory statements  :-\

chaos

  • Moderator
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64749
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: 2026-02-28 Iran War - Israel and USA strikes Iran - "Preemptive Strike"
« Reply #3948 on: September 28, 2026, 07:42:37 AM »
If I heard correctly the US agreed to send 40,000-60,000 2,000lb bombs to Israel! ??? You can cream your pants every day!

Too bad it wasn't pregnant women in the video but I know there are plenty out there.

I thought chaos was in LA but I was mistaken. I think you are though? There are 500,000 Muslims in LA and you have all that gear...

2 billion Muslims in the world.

BTW, psychological breakdowns and suicides are at very high levels in the IDF. It's relatively easy to cheer from a safe spot and without getting your own hands dirty
You do realize that the city of Los Angeles and the county of Los Angeles are two different things right?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Van_Bilderass

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20055
  • "Don't Try"
Re: 2026-02-28 Iran War - Israel and USA strikes Iran - "Preemptive Strike"
« Reply #3949 on: September 28, 2026, 09:55:40 AM »
Why on earth would anyone spend any time explaining something to someone who will just ignore it and throw out a yeah, but some people say, I don't know, I forget but I think I remember, could be true response or some first garbage surface answer they get on Google of from AI?  Also, why explain to a person who seems to think the Jews are the reasons for their troubles?  Sorry, dishonest brokers deserve hostility.

Ok that's fine. I'm not perfect and I have my biases but I'd like to be as honest as possible. Jews aren't the cause of my problems really. Well, I do think they have something to do with immigration which is affecting me presently LOL, but no, they aren't behind absolutely everything, and the goy elites shoulder much of the blame and responsibility as well. WRT to this thread they are very relevant IMO since you know Israel is at least accused of dragging the US into it, and Rubio and Hegseth and Trump made statements to that effect. This is what the split in MAGA is all about, well along with the Epstein affairs and some others 8)

You do realize that the city of Los Angeles and the county of Los Angeles are two different things right?

Well I'm not familiar with all that but OK. My point was simply that there's plenty enemy close by and while I obviously wouldn't ever suggest actually doing something it's possible to enter the fight yourself. It might even be possible to go fight as a contractor or mercenary if one desires so much to exterminate and erase and annihilate.

The reason I'm saying all this to Coach is that he accuses me of the worst crime there is, the worst thing to be in this day and age, which is an antisemite! Which is a man totally consumed by blind, irrational hatred. I find his wording very perplexing for a Christian, the lust for blood. And like I've said, the head of his church is out there 'building bridges' with Muslims and denouncing violence. I wonder what Coach's Catholic mentor's opinion would be of all this.

I was watching a couple of podcasts yesterday where special forces guys were discussing a new movie where the movie makers feel a fallen soldier with a posthumous medal of honor, John Chapman, had been awarded the medal on false grounds. Another living medal of honor recipient, Britt Slabinski, had been opposed to the award. This guy had described a certain unrelated incident of gratuitous violence as "therapy," and there were others. The special forces guys said they thought this type of attitude poisons the soul and corrupts the entire unit as it's passed on, "we should be better than this, better than the enemy." Coach seems to take great joy in violence. He thinks the pager attacks were absolutely fantastic, the most technical and the most successful operation ever. The thing with that though is that they knew a ton of civilians would be killed and maimed as well. Kids picked up these pagers at home when they went off. And Hezbollah had a civilian wing where for example medical staff made up of regular folks were performing regular care in society. This is the very definition of terrorism, and we know the Israelis have policies such as killing the families of enemies instead of the actual enemy to cause the most terror possible. The label of terrorist is applied very selectively.

I think Trump's UN speech remarkable. I mean he was at the freakin' UN threatening to annihilate 90+ million people, and he as a singular individual had the absolute right to make that choice. I mean history's worst mass killers never made statements even close to that.

I know I write way too much, I should think about the economy of words :'( :D