Author Topic: 2026-02-28 Iran War - Israel and USA strikes Iran - "Preemptive Strike"  (Read 700245 times)

Van_Bilderass

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20055
  • "Don't Try"
Re: 2026-02-28 Iran War - Israel and USA strikes Iran - "Preemptive Strike"
« Reply #3950 on: September 28, 2026, 10:16:26 AM »
Regarding Israel and Trump and the war - what do you guys think about this? I don't agree with everything Tucker says, far from it and everyone can decide whether Tucker is making this up or not. I tend to lean towards it being true. Tucker was obviously important enough to Trump to have his ear, no one disputes they talked. The supposed Israeli goal of getting the US out of the ME is an interesting angle.

A fairly short clip.

"It doesn't matter because in the end we all die anyway so it doesn't matter"

"Nihilism."


Coach is Back!

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 63959
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: 2026-02-28 Iran War - Israel and USA strikes Iran - "Preemptive Strike"
« Reply #3951 on: September 28, 2026, 11:12:47 AM »
IDF releases footage of Gaza militants using a child to transfer weapons into civilian homes using him as human shield

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dd1mDDNlMSa/?stkn=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

GymnJuice

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 7393
Re: 2026-02-28 Iran War - Israel and USA strikes Iran - "Preemptive Strike"
« Reply #3952 on: September 28, 2026, 11:22:31 AM »
Now why would Trump let them hang on? ??? Iran hasn't held on to shit, but the US just had to vacate most of their ME bases and the Pentagon is debating whether it's even worth it to build them back up. It doesn't compute. Trump threatens to annihilate Iran completely... for what, they don't have anything ??? No missiles, no navy, no Airforce and the nuclear was already OBLITERATED last June. And the oil is flowing freely. So just pull back then.

This might seem counterintuitive, but I take it as a real sign of progress that the Pentagon is even willing to discuss not rebuilding military bases in the middle east and scaling back operations there.

I think bond yields are finally forcing politicians to confront an upper limit on how much military spending is feasible.

Coach is Back!

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 63959
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: 2026-02-28 Iran War - Israel and USA strikes Iran - "Preemptive Strike"
« Reply #3953 on: September 28, 2026, 12:07:50 PM »
This might seem counterintuitive, but I take it as a real sign of progress that the Pentagon is even willing to discuss not rebuilding military bases in the middle east and scaling back operations there.

I think bond yields are finally forcing politicians to confront an upper limit on how much military spending is feasible.

We're pretty far down the list. We only spend 3-3.5% of GDP on military spending as compared to Ukraine at almost 40% and Israel at 7.8%. We need to bump it up.

chaos

  • Moderator
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64749
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: 2026-02-28 Iran War - Israel and USA strikes Iran - "Preemptive Strike"
« Reply #3954 on: September 28, 2026, 12:39:21 PM »


Well I'm not familiar with all that but OK. My point was simply that there's plenty enemy close by and while I obviously wouldn't ever suggest actually doing something it's possible to enter the fight yourself. It might even be possible to go fight as a contractor or mercenary if one desires so much to exterminate and erase and annihilate.

Not sure where you got your numbers, but in LA county, muzzies aren't really an issue.

https://www.censusdots.com/race/los-angeles-county-ca-demographics

By religious belief
https://www.laalmanac.com/religion/re01.php
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Van_Bilderass

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20055
  • "Don't Try"
Re: 2026-02-28 Iran War - Israel and USA strikes Iran - "Preemptive Strike"
« Reply #3955 on: September 28, 2026, 02:08:07 PM »
Not sure where you got your numbers, but in LA county, muzzies aren't really an issue.

https://www.censusdots.com/race/los-angeles-county-ca-demographics

By religious belief
https://www.laalmanac.com/religion/re01.php

I just asked google AI how many Muslims in LA. OK so not that many in LA county.

This might seem counterintuitive, but I take it as a real sign of progress that the Pentagon is even willing to discuss not rebuilding military bases in the middle east and scaling back operations there.

I think bond yields are finally forcing politicians to confront an upper limit on how much military spending is feasible.

Apart from the money, Trump used to say middle eastern wars are nothing but blood and sand. He did talk about Iran since the late 80s if I'm not mistaken but he promised not to start any new wars, especially in the middle east and that's what voters heard. He also promised to end the Ukraine war in 24H as we all know.

OTOH sometimes wars are good for the economy, certainly for the MIC. For example I just read about this theory, by a Jewish 200+IQ man LOL (his site is gold, lots of kooky stuff, the owner, the Jewish man, says 90-95% of the conspiracy theories are BS, but there's lots of good stuff as well IMO):

Van_Bilderass

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20055
  • "Don't Try"
Re: 2026-02-28 Iran War - Israel and USA strikes Iran - "Preemptive Strike"
« Reply #3956 on: September 28, 2026, 02:26:52 PM »
IDF releases footage of Gaza militants using a child to transfer weapons into civilian homes using him as human shield

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dd1mDDNlMSa/?stkn=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

Kids should never be exposed to that at all. But regarding human shields, the IDF has its command bunker surrounded by civilian houses. And someone claimed hospitals everywhere in general are used in war times for military purposes (compared to the immorality of Hamas using hospitals in Gaza). A few have pointed out, and I don't personally know if it's true, that US bases are often close to civilian areas. Even in the west, who knows, but maybe if there was war in an urban setting kids might be used to pass intelligence or munitions or supplies. I'm not excusing anything, just saying the human shield concept is not black and white.

IDF has used Palestinian civilians as human shields, for example to enter possibly trip wired buildings or strapped them onto the hoods of their trucks.

Coach is Back!

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 63959
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: 2026-02-28 Iran War - Israel and USA strikes Iran - "Preemptive Strike"
« Reply #3957 on: September 28, 2026, 07:50:48 PM »
Kids should never be exposed to that at all. But regarding human shields, the IDF has its command bunker surrounded by civilian houses. And someone claimed hospitals everywhere in general are used in war times for military purposes (compared to the immorality of Hamas using hospitals in Gaza). A few have pointed out, and I don't personally know if it's true, that US bases are often close to civilian areas. Even in the west, who knows, but maybe if there was war in an urban setting kids might be used to pass intelligence or munitions or supplies. I'm not excusing anything, just saying the human shield concept is not black and white.

IDF has used Palestinian civilians as human shields, for example to enter possibly trip wired buildings or strapped them onto the hoods of their trucks.

When you realize that's Hama's military strategy then you'll understand without spin. Earlier when Trump threatened to "wipe Iran off the map" and hit their power plants and bridges, broadcast's went out on Iran TV to have women and children surround said power grids and bridges as human shields. They are, in essence, cowards.

Van_Bilderass

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20055
  • "Don't Try"
Re: 2026-02-28 Iran War - Israel and USA strikes Iran - "Preemptive Strike"
« Reply #3958 on: September 28, 2026, 09:00:45 PM »
When you realize that's Hama's military strategy then you'll understand without spin. Earlier when Trump threatened to "wipe Iran off the map" and hit their power plants and bridges, broadcast's went out on Iran TV to have women and children surround said power grids and bridges as human shields. They are, in essence, cowards.

I'm trying to see all sides, my simple point is that opposing sides often accuse each other of using human shields. I remember that regarding the bridges and I'm not excusing it. It's unfair in my opinion to accuse Iranians of being cowards when their leaders have themselves been exposed, often willingly.The Ayatollah refused to go into hiding and he was in his office when he was killed, a known location. Trump even said the new "rational" Ayatollah is tough because he's still directing things even though injured. The now killed nuclear scientists are on video talking about how they know they could be killed at any moment, "what are we going to do? We'll live as normal, there is a new generation after us." Furthermore, much of the current leadership are veterans of the Iran-Iraq war. Where btw they were threatened by Saddam's chemical weapons which the US had given Saddam. Compare this to Trump who plays golf surrounded by concertina wire and with a missile launcher a few feet away, in the US. Trump was also a draft dodger who now claims he and his sons deserve the medal of honor and who posts AI pics of himself in a military uniform with a chest full of medals. BTW, the Iranian leadership is also highly educated, president Pezeshkian is a heart surgeon for example.

A man can acknowledge a tough and non-cowardly enemy. The Iranian leaders live under constant and very real threat to their lives. Even Trump said they are very tough and very high IQ, "you don't get to be where they are without being highly intelligent," though just a little later he was furious and called them crazy and whatever else.

Hamas are Ayraabs and they may be a little different and Iran has fought Sunnis bitterly and vice versa though wrt Palestine Iran has supported Hamas. Even Israel has supported Hamas, not to mention every other Sunni terrorist group that has been useful. A few years back Trump said "we may need Hamas to have order in Gaza" and he made some excuse for Hamas executing collaborators and informants. Realpolitik.

GymnJuice

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 7393
Re: 2026-02-28 Iran War - Israel and USA strikes Iran - "Preemptive Strike"
« Reply #3959 on: September 29, 2026, 09:41:46 AM »
We're pretty far down the list. We only spend 3-3.5% of GDP on military spending as compared to Ukraine at almost 40% and Israel at 7.8%. We need to bump it up.

I think you make a good point about looking at military spending as a percentage of GDP and comparing to other nations. I do think we spend more than we admit publicly.

Van_Bilderass

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20055
  • "Don't Try"
Re: 2026-02-28 Iran War - Israel and USA strikes Iran - "Preemptive Strike"
« Reply #3960 on: September 29, 2026, 12:29:04 PM »
I think you make a good point about looking at military spending as a percentage of GDP and comparing to other nations. I do think we spend more than we admit publicly.

Do you have an opinion on how the defense money is spent? I don't necessarily have an opinion except noting criticisms I've seen. Some think the US MIC focuses on very advanced systems that may not be as useful as cheaper and more numerous options like drones. Iran seems to have made a good choice in focusing on cheaper missiles and drones instead of an Airforce with expensive jets and a Navy with destroyers and so on; they do have many thousands of those cheap speedboats. Much was made out of Iran's navy being destroyed but Iran has said it would not have used it much in this war anyway.

The Aircraft carriers some say are almost obsolete and more status symbols now.

They say the way it works in the US with the private contractors they may focus more on profits than usefulness. In Russia and China the weapons makers are state owned.

Apparently Trump offered to sell arms to China? ??? Sounds like possible desperation but perhaps it's a smart play since China makes those rare earths so critical for the US military.

I saw this comment and thought it funny. The American eagle clutching a snake Trump gifted to Xi. Possible intentional symbolism since Xi is called Dragon and apparently a dragon is a reptile like the snake? LOL. I wonder what Xi thought when Trump showed him around and where Biden's picture was supposed to hang there was a picture of an autopen? LOL. I think they do things a bit differently in China.

Coach is Back!

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 63959
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: 2026-02-28 Iran War - Israel and USA strikes Iran - "Preemptive Strike"
« Reply #3961 on: September 29, 2026, 12:52:31 PM »
Do you have an opinion on how the defense money is spent? I don't necessarily have an opinion except noting criticisms I've seen. Some think the US MIC focuses on very advanced systems that may not be as useful as cheaper and more numerous options like drones. Iran seems to have made a good choice in focusing on cheaper missiles and drones instead of an Airforce with expensive jets and a Navy with destroyers and so on; they do have many thousands of those cheap speedboats. Much was made out of Iran's navy being destroyed but Iran has said it would not have used it much in this war anyway.

The Aircraft carriers some say are almost obsolete and more status symbols now.

They say the way it works in the US with the private contractors they may focus more on profits than usefulness. In Russia and China the weapons makers are state owned.

Apparently Trump offered to sell arms to China? ??? Sounds like possible desperation but perhaps it's a smart play since China makes those rare earths so critical for the US military.

I saw this comment and thought it funny. The American eagle clutching a snake Trump gifted to Xi. Possible intentional symbolism since Xi is called Dragon and apparently a dragon is a reptile like the snake? LOL. I wonder what Xi thought when Trump showed him around and where Biden's picture was supposed to hang there was a picture of an autopen? LOL. I think they do things a bit differently in China.

This is exactly why no one should take you seriously

“No evidence shows Xi Jinping said, “We manufacture the cards.” The line appears to be a joke circulating online, so I wouldn’t share it as a real exchange.” You’re naive at best

chaos

  • Moderator
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64749
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: 2026-02-28 Iran War - Israel and USA strikes Iran - "Preemptive Strike"
« Reply #3962 on: September 29, 2026, 12:56:28 PM »
Prime-like information post incoming....

Quote
Bicycle playing cards are one of the most recognized and trusted brands in the world, known for their quality and durability. But where do these iconic cards come from?

Made in the USA
Bicycle cards are manufactured by the United States Playing Card Company (USPCC), headquartered in Erlanger, Kentucky. USPCC has been producing playing cards since 1867 and continues to uphold high standards of craftsmanship.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

GymnJuice

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 7393
Re: 2026-02-28 Iran War - Israel and USA strikes Iran - "Preemptive Strike"
« Reply #3963 on: September 29, 2026, 01:04:20 PM »
Do you have an opinion on how the defense money is spent? I don't necessarily have an opinion except noting criticisms I've seen. Some think the US MIC focuses on very advanced systems that may not be as useful as cheaper and more numerous options like drones. Iran seems to have made a good choice in focusing on cheaper missiles and drones instead of an Airforce with expensive jets and a Navy with destroyers and so on; they do have many thousands of those cheap speedboats. Much was made out of Iran's navy being destroyed but Iran has said it would not have used it much in this war anyway.

The Aircraft carriers some say are almost obsolete and more status symbols now.

They say the way it works in the US with the private contractors they may focus more on profits than usefulness. In Russia and China the weapons makers are state owned.

Apparently Trump offered to sell arms to China? ??? Sounds like possible desperation but perhaps it's a smart play since China makes those rare earths so critical for the US military.

I saw this comment and thought it funny. The American eagle clutching a snake Trump gifted to Xi. Possible intentional symbolism since Xi is called Dragon and apparently a dragon is a reptile like the snake? LOL. I wonder what Xi thought when Trump showed him around and where Biden's picture was supposed to hang there was a picture of an autopen? LOL. I think they do things a bit differently in China.

I get the point. I used to read a lot of WW2 books, and from what I remember the Germans actually had some of the better technology. V2 rockets, tanks, even jet aircraft. The Allies were not necessarily more advanced. They outproduced them, the Russians sapped their strength. IMO the European war was won through brute force and attrition more than through superior gadgets.

I see a similar pattern now. We’re burning through expensive missiles, pouring money into far flung hitech bases and radar systems on the other side of the world, and it still doesn’t seem to have much effect on Iran. Their leadership looks content to hunker down, absorb the strikes, and wait it out while the bombs fall on their people.

It’s funny you mentioned aircraft carriers possibly becoming obsolete. Not to keep dragging WW2 into this, but Pearl Harbor is the obvious example. The Japanese wrecked the battleships, and the carriers were what was left in the Pacific. As I read it their importance was discovered more out of necessity than foresight. There’s that old line about armies always preparing for the last war instead of the next one. We may be watching a version of that now. Our expensive tech running into cheaper adaptations.

I keep thinking of the Houthis in sandals still managing to cause real problems.

Van_Bilderass

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20055
  • "Don't Try"
Re: 2026-02-28 Iran War - Israel and USA strikes Iran - "Preemptive Strike"
« Reply #3964 on: September 29, 2026, 01:08:24 PM »
This is exactly why no one should take you seriously

“No evidence shows Xi Jinping said, “We manufacture the cards.” The line appears to be a joke circulating online, so I wouldn’t share it as a real exchange.” You’re naive at best

I thought it was obvious that it was just a joke ???

I must resist the temptation to write entirely too long and explain everything, why it was funny and why there's a "truth" in there.

Please take me seriously Coach :'(

I'm naive like a child.

"Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven." - Jesus in Matthew 18:3

I admire strength too Donnie

Van_Bilderass

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20055
  • "Don't Try"
Re: 2026-02-28 Iran War - Israel and USA strikes Iran - "Preemptive Strike"
« Reply #3965 on: September 29, 2026, 01:26:41 PM »
I get the point. I used to read a lot of WW2 books, and from what I remember the Germans actually had some of the better technology. V2 rockets, tanks, even jet aircraft. The Allies were not necessarily more advanced. They outproduced them, the Russians sapped their strength. IMO the European war was won through brute force and attrition more than through superior gadgets.

I see a similar pattern now. We’re burning through expensive missiles, pouring money into far flung hitech bases and radar systems on the other side of the world, and it still doesn’t seem to have much effect on Iran. Their leadership looks content to hunker down, absorb the strikes, and wait it out while the bombs fall on their people.

It’s funny you mentioned aircraft carriers possibly becoming obsolete. Not to keep dragging WW2 into this, but Pearl Harbor is the obvious example. The Japanese wrecked the battleships, and the carriers were what was left in the Pacific. As I read it their importance was discovered more out of necessity than foresight. There’s that old line about armies always preparing for the last war instead of the next one. We may be watching a version of that now. Our expensive tech running into cheaper adaptations.

I keep thinking of the Houthis in sandals still managing to cause real problems.

Thanks, I haven't read much about WWII. There's some books I'd like to read on WWII if I could only drag myself away from the screen. Maybe David Irving's Hitler's War.

The Houthis drove the mighty US navy out of the red sea. Obviously the Houthis would be no match for the US if the will was there, but still. A US carrier also did an evasive maneuver against Houthi missiles and a jet fell overboard.

They apparently used a "home-made" missile to shoot down an American, Saudi owned F-15 a few days ago. Pretty crazy.

The Saudis are in a bind. Trump was apparently set to attack the Houthis on behalf of Saudi but then decided against it. Perhaps committed on too many fronts and too little ammunition.

Coach is Back!

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 63959
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: 2026-02-28 Iran War - Israel and USA strikes Iran - "Preemptive Strike"
« Reply #3966 on: September 29, 2026, 09:00:41 PM »

Never1AShow

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 9575
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Re: 2026-02-28 Iran War - Israel and USA strikes Iran - "Preemptive Strike"
« Reply #3967 on: September 30, 2026, 07:19:46 AM »
Ok that's fine. I'm not perfect and I have my biases but I'd like to be as honest as possible. Jews aren't the cause of my problems really. Well, I do think they have something to do with immigration which is affecting me presently LOL, but no, they aren't behind absolutely everything, and the goy elites shoulder much of the blame and responsibility as well. WRT to this thread they are very relevant IMO since you know Israel is at least accused of dragging the US into it, and Rubio and Hegseth and Trump made statements to that effect. This is what the split in MAGA is all about, well along with the Epstein affairs and some others 8)


Focus on this one thing and repeat it to yourself over and over (out loud).  Your life will change for the better.

Van_Bilderass

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20055
  • "Don't Try"
Re: 2026-02-28 Iran War - Israel and USA strikes Iran - "Preemptive Strike"
« Reply #3968 on: September 30, 2026, 10:59:02 AM »
Focus on this one thing and repeat it to yourself over and over (out loud).  Your life will change for the better.

Oh I know that very well, I have lots of problems and shortcomings that have nothing at all to do with them. They just come up a lot when you read about history, politics, culture and so on, considering their role is impossible to avoid I think. And every politician has to consider them, maybe most especially in the US, for obvious reasons. There is some bias on my part, I think that's true of anyone.

Some call it "Jew hate" but others may call it having an issue with what they think are harmful and evil things. Things like forever wars, genocides and spreading of harmful ideologies such as communism or liberalism. Or having an issue with absolute world domination at the expense of everyone else. So someone might see it as love instead of hate LOL. Seen from a Jewish POV you can kind of understand it, I just wish it was at least a little bit contained 8)

If you consider the pagers, this isn't very reassuring. Someone said the new Iphones have Israeli hardware. There's also the Israeli Pegasus, "a powerful military-grade surveillance tool that secretly hacks iPhones and Android devices."



I don't think the pagers, walkie-talkies and hand-held radios in Lebanon are the only things that have been compromised across the world.

I saw the UN speech as a threat to everyone. Bibi whipped out his dick and perhaps he was right to call everyone a coward since almost no one says or does anything about it.

Van_Bilderass

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20055
  • "Don't Try"
Re: 2026-02-28 Iran War - Israel and USA strikes Iran - "Preemptive Strike"
« Reply #3969 on: September 30, 2026, 11:22:06 AM »
The Iranian riol is now worthless

Iran is hurting economically for sure. But it's interesting when you know Russia and China back them. They obviously get military help but they might also be getting money injections in other currencies from these countries. It's not in China's or Russia's interest to see Iran fall. It's interesting to see Trump fawn over Xi considering all this. Or fawn over Putin. Russia has a $25 billion nuclear development deal at Bushehr with Iran. US intelligence assesses China has helped Iran bomb uses bases but a moment later you see how Trump talks about Xi and China. That's where the "cards" joke is relevant. One card that US has is missiles but China has the necessary rare earths used in military tech.

Impossible to verify, but there are claims that Gulf countries are paying Iran under the table to have their ships pass safely at the SoH. Trump made the UAE stop trade with the Iran officially but reportedly, or allegedly, the UAE has been paying Iran a ton so it wouldn't get bombed. It makes sense and at some points people have been wondering why UAE wasn't hit.

I'm just a YT watcher and article reader, same as any layperson, and I'm not trying to sound like some expert, these are just open source observations :D

Trump waved all this away of course, but the admin has sanctioned Chinese satellite companies so I don't doubt this report at all.

B_B_C

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 3104
  • change is the lot of all
c

Grape Ape

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 28050
  • SC è un asino


The only way a tweet with both Larry Sabato and Aaron Rupar could be any gayer is if liberace added his 2 cents.
Y