Author Topic: not the bees.  (Read 783 times)

funk51

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44651
  • Getbig!
not the bees.
« on: May 14, 2026, 06:33:50 AM »
 
     
    :D
F

joswift

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 39920
Re: not the bees.
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2026, 06:51:14 AM »
covid bees, only attack if you stand up , sitting down you are safe

NaturalWonder83

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 13513
  • Dare to Dream-The Nick Walker Story
Re: not the bees.
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2026, 07:08:10 AM »
Bees are straight from Hell. They ruin summer for everyone.

Humble Narcissist

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 37890
Re: not the bees.
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2026, 10:11:35 AM »
Bees are straight from Hell. They ruin summer for everyone.
I prefer them to flies and mosquitoes.

NaturalWonder83

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 13513
  • Dare to Dream-The Nick Walker Story
Re: not the bees.
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2026, 10:18:11 AM »
I prefer them to flies and mosquitoes.
They're all horrible. But bees are worse for me. Well, not all bees. Bumble bees are peaceful. Every summer the wasps swarm on my property and hover outside my door watching me. I even had to purchase a bee keeper's suit that I wear to spray the wasps.

Humble Narcissist

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 37890
Re: not the bees.
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2026, 10:19:58 AM »
They're all horrible. But bees are worse for me. Well, not all bees. Bumble bees are peaceful. Every summer the wasps swarm on my property and hover outside my door watching me. I even had to purchase a bee keeper's suit that I wear to spray the wasps.
I used to own honey bees and wore that suit to take out honey.