Author Topic: The amount of bulls**t flying around is mind numbing  (Read 25492 times)

Coach is Back!

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64044
  • It’s All Bullshit
The amount of bulls**t flying around is mind numbing
« on: August 17, 2026, 12:15:40 PM »
.


Van_Bilderass

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20115
  • "Don't Try"
Re: The amount of bulls**t flying around is mind numbing
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2026, 12:22:21 PM »
Very true, lots of b**lshit flying around

joswift

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 39920
Re: The amount of bulls**t flying around is mind numbing
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2026, 12:48:41 PM »
Did she murder her 4 kids?

IroNat

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44085
  • Vote Republican to Save America!
Re: The amount of bulls**t flying around is mind numbing
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2026, 03:42:49 PM »
Is she Bhanky's sidepiece?

Dave D

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 17762
Re: The amount of bulls**t flying around is mind numbing
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2026, 04:07:43 PM »
Have grocery prices gone down? I don’t think fuel or housing prices have….

Rambone

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 26234
  • is on a business trip
Re: The amount of bulls**t flying around is mind numbing
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2026, 04:29:16 PM »

Irongrip400

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 23536
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: The amount of bulls**t flying around is mind numbing
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2026, 04:54:00 PM »

Rambone

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 26234
  • is on a business trip
Re: The amount of bulls**t flying around is mind numbing
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2026, 05:19:42 PM »
Have grocery prices gone down? I don’t think fuel or housing prices have….

Clearly Coach doesn’t need to shop for groceries anymore after pinning his retardtrutide

Coach is Back!

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64044
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: The amount of bulls**t flying around is mind numbing
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2026, 05:59:27 PM »
Clearly Coach doesn’t need to shop for groceries anymore after pinning his retardtrutide

If you’re paying $1000mo for two people shit better be either gold leafed or you’re eating out once or twice a day. If not, I have some diet tips

youandme

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 11116
Re: The amount of bulls**t flying around is mind numbing
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2026, 06:15:02 PM »
If you’re paying $1000mo for two people shit better be either gold leafed or you’re eating out once or twice a day. If not, I have some diet tips

Not if you’re buying “organic” or in certain parts of the US. Prices are crazy.

Rambone

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 26234
  • is on a business trip
Re: The amount of bulls**t flying around is mind numbing
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2026, 06:16:16 PM »
If you’re paying $1000mo for two people shit better be either gold leafed or you’re eating out once or twice a day. If not, I have some diet tips

Mine is $1000-$1200 each month for 2 people and that’s just for groceries and not a bunch of garbage. Chicken, eggs, beef, frozen berries, fresh fruits and veggies aren’t cheap. In 2020, it was $100 a week

Rambone

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 26234
  • is on a business trip
Re: The amount of bulls**t flying around is mind numbing
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2026, 06:16:48 PM »
Not if you’re buying “organic” or in certain parts of the US. Prices are crazy.

Exactly.

Coach is Back!

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64044
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: The amount of bulls**t flying around is mind numbing
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2026, 07:19:41 PM »
Mine is $1000-$1200 each month for 2 people and that’s just for groceries and not a bunch of garbage. Chicken, eggs, beef, frozen berries, fresh fruits and veggies aren’t cheap. In 2020, it was $100 a week

Even when adjusting for the cost of living, contest prep, offseason when I was eating 7x a day my wife and I came no where near $1000 a month. But a grand a month for a normal couple is absolutely insane and hard to believe.

Grape Ape

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 28091
  • SC è un asino
Re: The amount of bulls**t flying around is mind numbing
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2026, 09:05:08 PM »
I eat all the organic foo foo shit, and there's no way it's 1000-1200 a month.
Y

Rambone

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 26234
  • is on a business trip
Re: The amount of bulls**t flying around is mind numbing
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2026, 04:10:30 AM »
I eat all the organic foo foo shit, and there's no way it's 1000-1200 a month.

When your options are Sprouts and Publix, it is. $250-350 per weekly trip

BB

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 18635
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: The amount of bulls**t flying around is mind numbing
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2026, 04:59:05 AM »
I can see it, I can't go back to 2020, but my grocery bill has gone up about 33% from Biden's last year in office to now. Some of the organic prices from box stores are nuts. Also since we've gotten into this Iran brouhaha, we don't seem to be getting decent sales like years past 5-10% off is a good "sale" lately.

First lady is probably fudging it a bit, but it's been a pretty big jump.

Rambone

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 26234
  • is on a business trip
Re: The amount of bulls**t flying around is mind numbing
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2026, 05:14:37 AM »
I can see it, I can't go back to 2020, but my grocery bill has gone up about 33% from Biden's last year in office to now. Some of the organic prices from box stores are nuts. Also since we've gotten into this Iran brouhaha, we don't seem to be getting decent sales like years past 5-10% off is a good "sale" lately.

First lady is probably fudging it a bit, but it's been a pretty big jump.

Exactly. And diesel prices are still $5.50 per gallon here in FL. The cost of transportation of goods always gets passed down to the consumer. I wonder what event happened at the end of February. Clearly it was something America First

Necrosis

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 12923
Re: The amount of bulls**t flying around is mind numbing
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2026, 07:00:40 AM »
Did she murder her 4 kids?

lol they starved to death.

Humble Narcissist

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 37890
Re: The amount of bulls**t flying around is mind numbing
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2026, 07:17:02 AM »
Even when adjusting for the cost of living, contest prep, offseason when I was eating 7x a day my wife and I came no where near $1000 a month. But a grand a month for a normal couple is absolutely insane and hard to believe.
You were eating healthy food. She probably lives on Twinkies, Doritos and alcohol.

pamith

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 9477
Re: The amount of bulls**t flying around is mind numbing
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2026, 09:31:17 AM »
Brutal if true

joswift

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 39920
Re: The amount of bulls**t flying around is mind numbing
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2026, 12:07:05 PM »
my weekly food bill for me is about £40 tops

Grape Ape

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 28091
  • SC è un asino
Re: The amount of bulls**t flying around is mind numbing
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2026, 12:08:24 PM »
When your options are Sprouts and Publix, it is. $250-350 per weekly trip

I like Publix a lot.  Always hit it up when I am in Fla.

Meat subscription services + Costco will cut that bill in half.
Y

SweetDaddySiki

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 1124
Re: The amount of bulls**t flying around is mind numbing
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2026, 12:14:40 PM »
I like Publix a lot.  Always hit it up when I am in Fla.

Meat subscription services + Costco will cut that bill in half.
I like Publix too but was disappointed in the "Pub Sub". Know people who rave about them but I thought Subway was better.  ???

Van_Bilderass

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20115
  • "Don't Try"
Re: The amount of bulls**t flying around is mind numbing
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2026, 12:19:35 PM »
Do you guys really look for 'organic' everything? I haven't really bothered to look up what it really means, if there's a real health benefit or whatever or if it's more of a fashion word. Opinions?

BB

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 18635
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: The amount of bulls**t flying around is mind numbing
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2026, 12:56:18 PM »
Do you guys really look for 'organic' everything? I haven't really bothered to look up what it really means, if there's a real health benefit or whatever or if it's more of a fashion word. Opinions?

On certain things, mainly red meat, certain vegetables, and certain dairy (especially cheese). They just taste better to me, etc.... I found chicken and pork to be close enough that I don't care as much. The thing that's been a pain lately is that you used to be able to track down rebates and sales quite easily, where it made the difference in cost negligible.

Now those are hard to come by, everything starts out closer to retail, has less of a sales break, etc.....