Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Login
Register
Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure
»
Getbig Main Boards
»
Gossip & Opinions
(Moderators:
Princess L
,
Ron
,
Mr. Zimbabwe
,
OneMoreRep
,
chaos
) »
Google AI - I am alone with a white person
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Google AI - I am alone with a white person (Read 2946 times)
That_Dude
Getbig IV
Posts: 1047
Google AI - I am alone with a white person
«
on:
August 21, 2026, 07:58:21 AM »
Surprised I haven't seen this posted here yet
Google AI Giving Staggeringly Racist “Advice” About Being Alone With Certain Groups of People
https://share.google/C9yCDFDrxDHVT1DGi
Cliffs notes- be weary around whites
Logged
NaturalWonder83
Getbig V
Posts: 13513
Dare to Dream-The Nick Walker Story
Re: Google AI - I am alone with a white person
«
Reply #1 on:
August 21, 2026, 08:39:54 AM »
Excuse me?
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure
»
Getbig Main Boards
»
Gossip & Opinions
(Moderators:
Princess L
,
Ron
,
Mr. Zimbabwe
,
OneMoreRep
,
chaos
) »
Google AI - I am alone with a white person