I'd say 99.9% of all men would be very happy to have arms as big & full
as Derek's - easy to slag him off when we can't compare with him.
"Slag" is a British and Australian slang term most commonly used as a highly offensive and derogatory noun for a woman perceived as promiscuous
Meanings and Usage
• Derogatory Noun: In British, Australian, and Irish informal speech, calling someone a "slag" is a severe insult aimed at a woman's sexual reputation or behavior.
• Phrasal Verb ("To slag off"): Less offensive than the noun, the expression "to slag [someone] off" means to criticize, scold, or talk trash about a person harshly.
• Industrial and Geological Root: Outside of slang, "slag" primarily refers to the stony waste matter separated from metals during smelting, or rough cinders from volcanic activity and mining.
I had never heard such a ridiculous term. I had to look up "slag". Why are you using this term in reference to Derek who is male?