well actually I agree with Matt
Other than the oil in tric and delts (which Samson also has) Andrew looks the best. Structure and build.
look at the fdb here. and tell my Andrew isn't the best up there. Carefully compare bodypart for bodypart and then the whole body.
Well I can't just overlook the oil as it's so prominent, worst on stage. And I would say that for me it's the opposite, it's the whole that makes Andrew's physique stand out and jump at you as he poses. Less so body part for body part. There gave been other bodybuilders who have been fantastic overall but whose body parts taken one by one probably haven't been the best. Lee Haney might be my most favorite physique of all time and he's an example of this. Andrew looks good but some poses look awkward like when he lifts his shoulders up so much in the lat spreads for example.
Regarding biases, race comes into play a lot and that's totally natural. Often blacks will favor blacks and so on and I'm sure it's a factor for Matt. I have to really overlook Haney's blackness when I assess him

Matt is just laughable overall, the streamer I mentioned said Matt has to use ChatGPT when he forms an opinion
