Author Topic: connection problems?  (Read 145 times)

Donny

  • Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 22109
  • getbig Zen Master
connection problems?
« on: September 29, 2026, 02:30:28 AM »
anyone else getting problems?

NaturalWonder83

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 13513
  • Dare to Dream-The Nick Walker Story
Re: connection problems?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2026, 02:33:42 AM »
Yes. Started around Olympia time. I think it’s due to the IFBB and competitors all logging on at once. And I think Ron is also away from his control center at this time as well being he’s at the show.

Donny

  • Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 22109
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: connection problems?
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2026, 03:01:52 AM »
Yes. Started around Olympia time. I think it’s due to the IFBB and competitors all logging on at once. And I think Ron is also away from his control center at this time as well being he’s at the show.

Oh well....

wes

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 75279
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: connection problems?
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2026, 04:58:29 AM »
Yes

Donny

  • Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 22109
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: connection problems?
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2026, 04:59:17 AM »
seems to be working now... :)

joswift

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 39920
Re: connection problems?
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2026, 07:43:36 AM »
I think Brian had all six monitors on...

Donny

  • Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 22109
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: connection problems?
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2026, 07:48:51 AM »
I think Brian had all six monitors on...
No it was the Russians

falco

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 21856
  • No good deed goes unpunished
Re: connection problems?
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2026, 08:32:53 AM »
Iran is making a move upon us.

Coach is Back!

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64044
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: connection problems?
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2026, 08:44:50 AM »
Ron needs to up the dose on the squirrels so they can run faster on the wheel to keep this motor going. This is a weekly event

tacobender

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 3155
Re: connection problems?
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2026, 08:53:54 AM »
Do people still watch the shitty ass Olympia anymore? I quit since jay won

Royalty

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 35071
  • Trust Trump 🇺🇸
Re: connection problems?
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2026, 10:34:25 AM »
Do people still watch the shitty ass Olympia anymore? I quit since jay won

Now your life is centered around Mark Dugdale’s dick