Author Topic: Most dedicated pro  (Read 555 times)

LurkerNoMore

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 36507
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Most dedicated pro
« on: September 29, 2026, 02:49:40 PM »
Which pro sacrificed the most (and lived) for their career?  It's got to be Dorian or Jay.  While both were known to do nothing but eat, sleep, train and repeat while forgoing a social life,  Dorian did it while being broke most of his life until he won his first Mr. O.

io

  • Getbig II
  • **
  • Posts: 114
Re: Most dedicated pro
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2026, 03:07:48 PM »
Disregarding results I would probably say someone like that Brad Rowe psycho might have voluntarily put himself through the most torture in pursuit of the plastic trophy. He was never very good but it wasn't due to lack of dedication.


Royalty

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 35053
  • Trust Trump 🇺🇸
Re: Most dedicated pro
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2026, 03:08:09 PM »
Phantom Spunker is the most dedicated pro bodybuilder in the IFBB. Yes, he keeps his contest photos hidden. And he keeps his identity hidden. He simply holds up eloquent hand written notes near his trophies. But it’s only because he’s so humble. He’s won multiple pro shows!

io

  • Getbig II
  • **
  • Posts: 114
Re: Most dedicated pro
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2026, 03:10:23 PM »
Oh let's not forget that maniac Roman Fritz. Didn't I read on here that he's on his fourth hip replacement? And he was still eating like 120 rice cakes a day in the hospital to get his clean carbs in?? Yikes.

Van_Bilderass

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20055
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Most dedicated pro
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2026, 03:45:52 PM »
Maybe those who gave away their manhood to finance their career sacrificed the most.

I don't see how Dorian sacrificed much during his career. If he was aways from the LA bodybuilding scene cesspool of depravity that sounds like a good and healthy choice. That came later perhaps.

Disregarding results I would probably say someone like that Brad Rowe psycho might have voluntarily put himself through the most torture in pursuit of the plastic trophy. He was never very good but it wasn't due to lack of dedication.

I remember he seemed to be homo friendly and with porn star friends and a bit flamboyant or metrosexual at least, kind of the opposite of the guy hiding in the dirty dungeon type like Dorian.

I looked up his IG and it seems like he is a Jesus freak now. I might suspect some psychedelic use.

He has a message for Coach. And that nasty and hateful jackass liftrunbang liked this post too LOL

Van_Bilderass

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20055
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Most dedicated pro
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2026, 03:52:22 PM »
Oh let's not forget that maniac Roman Fritz. Didn't I read on here that he's on his fourth hip replacement? And he was still eating like 120 rice cakes a day in the hospital to get his clean carbs in?? Yikes.

Roman Fritz said he never went under 1000 grams of carbs during his diet, some days up to 1500g!

I liked his YT gear blueprint episodes where he talks about his friend Onram.

LurkerNoMore

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 36507
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Most dedicated pro
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2026, 04:13:05 PM »
Phantom Spunker is the most dedicated pro bodybuilder in the IFBB. Yes, he keeps his contest photos hidden. And he keeps his identity hidden. He simply holds up eloquent hand written notes near his trophies. But it’s only because he’s so humble. He’s won multiple pro shows!

His greatest win was kicking you off the board for three months. 

LurkerNoMore

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 36507
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Most dedicated pro
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2026, 04:15:41 PM »
Maybe those who gave away their manhood to finance their career sacrificed the most.

I don't see how Dorian sacrificed much during his career. If he was aways from the LA bodybuilding scene cesspool of depravity that sounds like a good and healthy choice. That came later perhaps.


I read Dorian's book and he was talking about how basically was sleeping on a paper thin mattress on the floor.  He had a tv but no other furniture in the one room apartment.  I think he said his first paycheck related to BBing was the NY Pro win for $7K.  Prior to that, he didn't earn anything.  The few photo shoots for magazines he did was free just to get his name out there.

Royalty

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 35053
  • Trust Trump 🇺🇸
Re: Most dedicated pro
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2026, 05:40:12 PM »
His greatest win was kicking you off the board for three months.

“Global Warming” 😂

Bevo

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 19824
  • Buc ee’s is numero uno
Re: Most dedicated pro
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2026, 05:50:13 PM »
Jay. Was so selfish he lost Kerry, and now married to a Las Vegas bartender, with no kids of his own to carry his “legacy”

Royalty

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 35053
  • Trust Trump 🇺🇸
Re: Most dedicated pro
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2026, 06:01:21 PM »
Jay. Was so selfish he lost Kerry, and now married to a Las Vegas bartender, with no kids of his own to carry his “legacy”

Why are you always pointing out who has kids; and who doesn’t have kids? 

It’s not normal behavior DAN.

Bevo

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 19824
  • Buc ee’s is numero uno
Re: Most dedicated pro
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2026, 06:16:21 PM »
Why are you always pointing out who has kids; and who doesn’t have kids? 

It’s not normal behavior DAN.


First post I’ve said that  :D

I rather talk about cocks , which I admit , I’m the cock expert on here , many getbiggers like Wes, rambone, and Abe would vouch for this

If you ever want to have coffee and talk cocks we can arrange that

Kids aren’t my thing unlike you

Royalty

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 35053
  • Trust Trump 🇺🇸
Re: Most dedicated pro
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2026, 06:20:00 PM »


First post I’ve said that  :D

I rather talk about cocks , which I admit , I’m the cock expert on here , many getbiggers like Wes, rambone, and Abe would vouch for this

If you ever want to have coffee and talk cocks we can arrange that

Kids aren’t my thing unlike you

You’re a fucking stalker

Bevo

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 19824
  • Buc ee’s is numero uno
Re: Most dedicated pro
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2026, 06:43:18 PM »
You’re a fucking stalker

Do you wanna have coffee and talk cocks or what? Not hard to comprehend  :D

I also have various gimmicks but I like Danimal the best

AbrahamG

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 21392
  • Necrosis is numero uno. Free Matt C.
Re: Most dedicated pro
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2026, 07:26:52 PM »
I hope to participate in the historic gathering of getbiggers to talk cock over coffee. 

Bevo

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 19824
  • Buc ee’s is numero uno
Re: Most dedicated pro
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2026, 07:32:02 PM »
I hope to participate in the historic gathering of getbiggers to talk cock over coffee.

Yes! That would be quite the gathering. We will have to do the upside down coffee pic first

BB

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 18620
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: Most dedicated pro
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2026, 10:22:02 PM »
.

This man gave his all to the fans, and they cast him out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seriously, this is hard to figure, it depends on how we define "dedicated".

Mentzer had some success, but he never seemed happy, and it wound up breaking his brain for almost two decades.

Then there's the g4pers.

The guys that died chasing leanness.

Etc......


falco

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 21846
  • No good deed goes unpunished
Re: Most dedicated pro
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2026, 01:05:06 AM »
I can only consider "sacrifice" when they lose their health.
Many guys are not social to begin with, nor have many interests in life, no ambitions. They find a refuge in the bodybuilding lifestyle, and they enjoy that.

Donny

  • Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 22072
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: Most dedicated pro
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2026, 01:14:50 AM »
I can only consider "sacrifice" when they lose their health.
Many guys are not social to begin with, nor have many interests in life, no ambitions. They find a refuge in the bodybuilding lifestyle, and they enjoy that.
Yeah ..some are sad people, i know this ex Powerlifter who was Dumped by two women
the second left him with the kids...
can you say it was the womens fault when it happened twice?
must have been a real dick at home ::)  or had small Man Syndrome

AbrahamG

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 21392
  • Necrosis is numero uno. Free Matt C.
Re: Most dedicated pro
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2026, 01:20:37 AM »
Yeah ..some are sad people, i know this ex Powerlifter who was Dumped by two women
the second left him with the kids...
can you say it was the womens fault when it happened twice?
must have been a real dick at home ::)  or had small Man Syndrome

Does his get big handle rhyme with Gotti?

NaturalWonder83

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 13491
  • Dare to Dream-The Nick Walker Story
Re: Most dedicated pro
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2026, 01:21:02 AM »
Jay. Was so selfish he lost Kerry, and now married to a Las Vegas bartender, with no kids of his own to carry his “legacy”
Agreed. Cutler is the most selfish. Also seems like he treated his Asian videographer Mits like an indentured servant when filming. Let us also never forget how it seems like he didn’t help his long time near dear friend Dave B. when he was having medical issues.

Most dedicated imo would be Ronnie.

Donny

  • Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 22072
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: Most dedicated pro
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2026, 01:32:22 AM »
Agreed. Cutler is the most selfish. Also seems like he treated his Asian videographer Mits like an indentured servant when filming. Let us also never forget how it seems like he didn’t help his long time near dear friend Dave B. when he was having medical issues.

Most dedicated imo would be Ronnie.
I honestly never thought Jay Cutler was like that..but i don´t really follow them or their lives.

FitnessFrenzy

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 30048
  • coup de grâce
Re: Most dedicated pro
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2026, 04:27:49 AM »
Look at Ronnie's health now...

joswift

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 39888
Re: Most dedicated pro
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2026, 04:52:14 AM »
I read Dorian's book and he was talking about how basically was sleeping on a paper thin mattress on the floor.  He had a tv but no other furniture in the one room apartment.  I think he said his first paycheck related to BBing was the NY Pro win for $7K.  Prior to that, he didn't earn anything.  The few photo shoots for magazines he did was free just to get his name out there.
7k for 2nd place at the NOC?

That was his first pro show, he did it again the following year and won, then straight onto the Olympia in 91

I think the shows after the Olympia used to pay 10k tops for the winners back then

LurkerNoMore

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 36507
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Most dedicated pro
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2026, 05:41:28 AM »
“Global Warming” 😂

"Gimmick Guessing" 😂