Author Topic: "Hasan" Piker tribute thread! (sponsored by Lucille)  (Read 290 times)

Max Stryker

  • Getbig II
  • **
  • Posts: 79
"Hasan" Piker tribute thread! (sponsored by Lucille)
« on: October 01, 2026, 06:27:46 PM »
Negan's-style bat complementary when checking in.

No holding back., Get your swing on.

Van_Bilderass

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20115
  • "Don't Try"
Re: "Hasan" Piker tribute thread! (sponsored by Lucille)
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2026, 07:20:43 PM »
I don't know much about him but I saw mention that his 'meat pic' or 'thirst trap pic' was shown on the jumbotron at the Republican convention. Maybe it was intentional for the closeted Zio-cucks? I mean I read Grindr allegedly crashed.

"While denying server crashes, Grindr CEO George Arison acknowledged in interviews that the platform experienced a "significant spike in usage" in the host city during the 2024 RNC as visitors flooded the area, giving life to the persistent online jokes and commentary"

Coach is Back!

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64044
  • It’s All Bullshit