Author Topic: Lets check in on New York coffee shops  (Read 1157 times)

Van_Bilderass

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20106
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Lets check in on New York coffee shops
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2026, 06:22:06 PM »
Second. Maybe you look up the definition of “Authoritarian”. I don’t think you know and just throw it around like leftists calling everyone they don’t agree with a racist
There is no debate on whether Trump want's to be authoritarian, none. I think it's you who should look up the definition.

Quote
Merriam-Webster

authoritarian
adjective

1: of, relating to, or favoring blind submission to authority
had authoritarian parents

2: of, relating to, or favoring a concentration of power in a leader or an elite not constitutionally responsible to the people

Does Trump want less or more power for himself; does he want the ability to make unilateral decisions with as few restraints as possible?

Did Trump seek congressional approval for the wars he started? Is there not debate on whether he acted constitutionally?

Did Trump declare himself the sole authority with the power to unilaterally decide whether to annihilate a civilization of 90 million people?

Has Trump expressed admiration for strongmen who the world calls dictators? Examples: Putin, Xi, Erdogan.

This is hearsay so take it as you will (I happen to believe the account). John Kelly claims Trump said, "I want the kind of generals Hitler had." Hitler's generals did as they were told by the all-powerful God-Emperor.

Trump joked that he'd like to be dictator for day one.

I'd say the authoritarian impulse is strong with Trump. He has constraints placed on him but no doubt he'd want none.

You say I don't know the definition of authoritarian. You've said Trump is the polar opposite of authoritarian. So tell me how Trump is not in any way an authoritarian.

Trump reposted this. Does the post talk about democratic leaders? It says Trump is like Attila the Hun, Genghis Khan, the Caesars, Hitler, Stalin, Mao... the only difference is Trump is more powerful.

illuminati

  • Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 27460
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Lets check in on New York coffee shops
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2026, 06:27:15 PM »
TRUMP  TRUMP  TRUMP  TRUMP  TRUMP  TRUMP  TRUMP  TRUMP  TRUMP  TRUMP  TRUMP  TRUMP
So many Non American posters absolutely obsessed with Donald, -Take a long hard look at yourselves.

chaos

  • Moderator
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64821
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Lets check in on New York coffee shops
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2026, 06:38:26 PM »
TRUMP  TRUMP  TRUMP  TRUMP  TRUMP  TRUMP  TRUMP  TRUMP  TRUMP  TRUMP  TRUMP  TRUMP
So many Non American posters absolutely obsessed with Donald, -Take a long hard look at yourselves.

TDS is a worldwide phenomenon.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

  • Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 27460
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Lets check in on New York coffee shops
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2026, 08:44:56 PM »
TDS is a worldwide phenomenon.

It most certainly appears so.

Coach is Back!

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64034
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Lets check in on New York coffee shops
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2026, 09:41:25 PM »
Does Trump want less or more power for himself; does he want the ability to make unilateral decisions with as few restraints as possible?

He stays within the scope his power. His power is checked. If he exceeds his power he’s reigned back in. If he feels it’s unjust, he can appeal. Pay attention, I’m teaching you something.

Did Trump seek congressional approval for the wars he started? Is there not debate on whether he acted constitutionally?

He 100% acted within the constitution under the War Powers Resolution. He didn’t need congressional approval therefore this is a legal now conflict, then war. He did need to notify congress within 48hrs which the administration did to the “Gang of Eight”. That being said, you’re getting your bullshit info from bullshit sources.

Did Trump declare himself the sole authority with the power to unilaterally decide whether to annihilate a civilization of 90 million people?

Ultimately his call. He’s the commander in chief. Didn’t happen, did it.

Has Trump expressed admiration for strongmen who the world calls dictators? Examples: Putin, Xi, Erdogan.

So? If you piss off your enemies the chances of negotiating are nil. But you don’t negotiate with your enemies by appeasing them. My gift to you. Read it or listen to it. It’s only an hour long https://www.audible.com/pd/B00URXOQ1E?source_code=ASSORAP0511160006&share_location=library_overflow

This is hearsay so take it as you will (I happen to believe the account). John Kelly claims Trump said, "I want the kind of generals Hitler had." Hitler's generals did as they were told by the all-powerful God-Emperor.

Trump joked that he'd like to be dictator for day one.

I'd say the authoritarian impulse is strong with Trump. He has constraints placed on him but no doubt he'd want none.

You say I don't know the definition of authoritarian. You've said Trump is the polar opposite of authoritarian. So tell me how Trump is not in any way an authoritarian.

Trump reposted this. Does the post talk about democratic leaders? It says Trump is like Attila the Hun, Genghis Khan, the Caesars, Hitler, Stalin, Mao... the only difference is Trump is more powerful.

I asked yesterday knowing you wouldn’t answer right away. If he was an “authoritarian” he wouldn’t be held accountable by the certain checks and balances we have in this country.


Authoritarian describes a system of rule in which power is concentrated in a leader or a small group, and political competition, civil liberties, and checks on that power are limited or absent.
In political science, an authoritarian regime typically has these features:
•  A single party, a military, or a personal ruler holds decisive power and is not regularly accountable to voters through free, fair, competitive elections.

Just to add there have been several congressional votes to strip Trump of his authority to end this conflict. They failed and voted for Trump to keep his authority. So much for your “authoritarian” labels

Van_Bilderass

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20106
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Lets check in on New York coffee shops
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2026, 05:20:00 AM »
I asked yesterday knowing you wouldn’t answer right away. If he was an “authoritarian” he wouldn’t be held accountable by the certain checks and balances we have in this country.


Authoritarian describes a system of rule in which power is concentrated in a leader or a small group, and political competition, civil liberties, and checks on that power are limited or absent.
In political science, an authoritarian regime typically has these features:
•  A single party, a military, or a personal ruler holds decisive power and is not regularly accountable to voters through free, fair, competitive elections.

Just to add there have been several congressional votes to strip Trump of his authority to end this conflict. They failed and voted for Trump to keep his authority. So much for your “authoritarian” labels

Thanks for answering. I didn't say the U.S. is an authoritarian regime, I was talking about Trump. I already said there are checks to his power, he is constrained. My claim when I say that he is authoritarian has more to do with his personality, not what he can do, not exactly. But again I say that many feel he has exceeded his constitutional powers - it can at least be debated. You contest the point and that's totally fine. The reason I included some quotes and alleged quotes was precisely to highlight the authoritarian impulse in him. It remains to be seen if in the future there are attempts to impeach him on the grounds of having exceeded his bestowed powers. Let's suppose he is unseated, just to play with the idea, will you then acknowledge he acted unconstitutionally? Probably not, and that's fine too.

I've already said in realpolitik you talk to your "enemies," you sometimes cooperate with them. However, I think his admiration of these figures is "real." Him admiring strength and unchecked power comes through in his speech all the time. Al Jolani was Al Qaeda leader fighting Americans in Iraq. What did Trump say about him? He said, "he has a strong past" LOL. Putin is strong, Xi looks strong, Erdogan is strong and powerful. Other people don't describe them like this, they say they are dictators. Furthermore, as I've said numerous times also, I'm not exactly against authoritarianism, although I think it's probably a bad idea if Trump's power is unchecked.

It's ridiculous of you to claim I couldn't answer 'right away.' I've written all these things about his authoritarianism several times before, it didn't require any thinking or research. Everything in that post is just repeating myself. Now this reply I'm writing 5 minutes after waking up. Although I'm at home most of the time I still have other things to do and our time zones don't match. I could say you didn't answer right away either because you couldn't.

IroNat

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44078
  • Vote Republican to Save America!
Re: Lets check in on New York coffee shops
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2026, 05:26:29 AM »
Judaism is one of the very few religions that does not actively solicit new members.

LurkerNoMore

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 36541
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Lets check in on New York coffee shops
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2026, 05:42:03 AM »
Sometimes I post pics without much fact checking and then cross my fingers it wasn't a fake LOL. But this is just next level retard. And to think this fool calls out others for social media memes and conspiracy theories. "Intent" LOL wtf is he even talking about.

He doesn't even know himself.  He just saw some clickbait rage material, it triggered him and he and brought it here like a cat dragging a turd home.

Van_Bilderass

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20106
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Lets check in on New York coffee shops
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2026, 05:45:27 AM »
TRUMP  TRUMP  TRUMP  TRUMP  TRUMP  TRUMP  TRUMP  TRUMP  TRUMP  TRUMP  TRUMP  TRUMP
So many Non American posters absolutely obsessed with Donald, -Take a long hard look at yourselves.


And what would the image in the mirror say about someone like myself? Trump's actions affect the whole world. He certainly acts like he is world president. He says it. Just one example is NATO. It's highly relevant for my country and yours. However, without the U.S. NATO is nothing, so Trump is basically the president of NATO. His actions affect this probably coming war between our countries and Russia. So why would you say us Europeans can't have opinions on Trump? Me commenting on him is completely fair in my opinion.

There is another version of TDS:

Trump Devotion Syndrome

Most with this are Fox news boomers like Coach. If Trump pissed in their faces they'd call it lemonade. If Trump fucked their wife they'd say it was the best fuck she ever had. They have constructed a God-like figure out of Trump and now it's very hard to let go of it. The 'sunk cost fallacy' comes into play.

Judaism is one of the very few religions that does not actively solicit new members.

Yes. Because Judaism is based on race, it's a racist religion. As a Rabbi said in a video I linked to a few days ago, "Judaism is different from all other religions as it's not based on beliefs, beliefs you can change every day, Judaism is based on the mother! The most important thing you Jewish men can do is marry a Jew." So according to a Rabbi (!), it doesn't matter much if a Jew believes in the Torah, what matters is keeping the race pure.

Note that I'm a racist, or racialist. I'm not against racism.

MajorDomo

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 1405
Re: Lets check in on New York coffee shops
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2026, 06:30:57 AM »
Probably because I am debunking a retarded post from a retarded midget that doesn't understand what he posted.

How can you have intent for something that never happened because it was FAKE??  Jesus christ you are a dumbass.   It clearly says so in my reply.

---
This claim is a viral social media rumor and piece of online commentary rather than a documented factual event.  <-- means it never happened dumbass

No Verification: There are no credible news reports, official investigations, or verified first-hand documentations of coffee shops systematically distributing manipulated religious texts as part of a conversion campaign in New York City.  <---  No credible reports means someone just pulled it out of their asses to trigger retards like you.

---

How tall are you Lurker? And I'm sure you will post a pic showing it. Not, lol

falco

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 21854
  • No good deed goes unpunished
Re: Lets check in on New York coffee shops
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2026, 08:48:57 AM »
God bless Donald Trump.

Coach is Back!

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64034
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Lets check in on New York coffee shops
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2026, 10:41:10 AM »
He doesn't even know himself.  He just saw some clickbait rage material, it triggered him and he and brought it here like a cat dragging a turd home.

Anytime, any day, while I'm driving, while I'm sleeping, when I'm on vacation, In a plane on a train, when I'm training or any other time....www.zoom.com

LurkerNoMore

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 36541
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Lets check in on New York coffee shops
« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2026, 12:25:37 PM »
Anytime, any day, while I'm driving, while I'm sleeping, when I'm on vacation, In a plane on a train, when I'm training or any other time....www.zoom.com

What facts are you withholding from here that you are going to provide on zoom?   Besides none?

illuminati

  • Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 27460
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Lets check in on New York coffee shops
« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2026, 01:36:36 PM »
And what would the image in the mirror say about someone like myself? Trump's actions affect the whole world. He certainly acts like he is world president. He says it. Just one example is NATO. It's highly relevant for my country and yours. However, without the U.S. NATO is nothing, so Trump is basically the president of NATO. His actions affect this probably coming war between our countries and Russia. So why would you say us Europeans can't have opinions on Trump? Me commenting on him is completely fair in my opinion.

There is another version of TDS:

Trump Devotion Syndrome

Most with this are Fox news boomers like Coach. If Trump pissed in their faces they'd call it lemonade. If Trump fucked their wife they'd say it was the best fuck she ever had. They have constructed a God-like figure out of Trump and now it's very hard to let go of it. The 'sunk cost fallacy' comes into play.

Yes. Because Judaism is based on race, it's a racist religion. As a Rabbi said in a video I linked to a few days ago, "Judaism is different from all other religions as it's not based on beliefs, beliefs you can change every day, Judaism is based on the mother! The most important thing you Jewish men can do is marry a Jew." So according to a Rabbi (!), it doesn't matter much if a Jew believes in the Torah, what matters is keeping the race pure.

Note that I'm a racist, or racialist. I'm not against racism.


Please point out exactly where I said you can't have an opinion on Donald  ?  I wait..........

Opinion is one thing - constantly obsessing over everything Trump is another matter.


As For Racism - Great , Everyone is racist to a greater or lesser extent.

BlackMetallic

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 10918
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
Re: Lets check in on New York coffee shops
« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2026, 01:51:34 PM »
Unsourced meme, OK. The article is clipped from Jewish Tablet magazine in reader mode, easier on the eyes, so you didn't see where it's from.

https://www.thetablet.co.uk/news/european-and-american-christians-should-be-less-fearful-about-islam-says-pope/

I know you love the Jews and will never criticize them but will you now? Didn't think so. As I've pointed out to you many times Catholics are what Jews hate and fear the most, for historical reasons, so obviously they loved to report on this. Tell me it was a meme again now that you can verify the source.

Jews filled my country and the rest of Europe with Muslims as punishment for WWII. From their own mouths. Jews also don't fear Muslims; what they really fear is cohesive white Christian countries. I've told you dozens of times, multicultural liberal countries are the only places where they feel safe. Again from their own statements. Dennis Prager, a trusted source according to you, along with dozens of other prominent Jews I can cite will say they are behind communism, liberalism, and every other -ism except for one. But you just can't admit it for various reasons, fear being one.

There is no debate on whether Trump want's to be authoritarian, none. I think it's you who should look up the definition. If you want, let's talk about it. Define it and tell me how it doesn't apply to Trump and I'll counter 8)

And furthermore, I see certain positives about fascism and authoritarianism so I'm not necessarily using the term in a pejorative sense.

The goyim whites whether Christian or not act like a buffer for Jews. It’s not going to end well for the Jews when whites become a minority

Van_Bilderass

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20106
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Lets check in on New York coffee shops
« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2026, 03:04:25 PM »

Please point out exactly where I said you can't have an opinion on Donald  ?  I wait..........

Opinion is one thing - constantly obsessing over everything Trump is another matter.

As For Racism - Great , Everyone is racist to a greater or lesser extent.

Right, you didn't say that. And it's true I comment on Donald a lot, but he gives a lot of material on a daily basis so I can't resist. Mostly I laugh, I'm not seething like some liberal who is aghast at his racisms or whatever. Often I criticize his liberal ideas, like his support for queers LOL. Before this last election I said I want Trump to win, if only for the comedy. But some things he does is serious business and could have catastrophic effects for us all :'( :D

It's true that we are all racists, it's not necessarily negative at all either and it doesn't mean you want to oppress other people. I like to use the term racialist instead to perhaps make some note a difference.

The goyim whites whether Christian or not act like a buffer for Jews. It’s not going to end well for the Jews when whites become a minority

I don't know about that and I'm not for violence in any case. Whites could maybe just become uncucked and it would solve some issues at least? There's been a worldwide shift recently due to Palestine and the internet and now they are panicking, buying up all social media and as much of the rest of MSM as possible :D

I just watched a former Israeli IDF intelligence fella who says he still has contacts in IDF intelligence. He claims the IDF is about to raze Christian Catholic villages in Lebanon. Coach is a Catholic but he's somehow become a total Ziocuck who won't say a word against The Chosen no matter what. Maybe this is a particularly American phenomenon, I don't know.

I think Israel set aside a billion to fight social media battles. A while back they were paying big accounts $7K per a single pro-Israel post. Memes are powerful :D

chaos

  • Moderator
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64821
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Lets check in on New York coffee shops
« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2026, 04:33:51 PM »

I don't know about that and I'm not for violence in any case.
Explains why you didn't speak up when Donny encouraged your country to be invaded by "refugees".
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

IroNat

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44078
  • Vote Republican to Save America!
Re: Lets check in on New York coffee shops
« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2026, 05:07:33 PM »
And what would the image in the mirror say about someone like myself? Trump's actions affect the whole world. He certainly acts like he is world president. He says it. Just one example is NATO. It's highly relevant for my country and yours. However, without the U.S. NATO is nothing, so Trump is basically the president of NATO. His actions affect this probably coming war between our countries and Russia. So why would you say us Europeans can't have opinions on Trump? Me commenting on him is completely fair in my opinion.

There is another version of TDS:

Trump Devotion Syndrome

Most with this are Fox news boomers like Coach. If Trump pissed in their faces they'd call it lemonade. If Trump fucked their wife they'd say it was the best fuck she ever had. They have constructed a God-like figure out of Trump and now it's very hard to let go of it. The 'sunk cost fallacy' comes into play.

Yes. Because Judaism is based on race, it's a racist religion. As a Rabbi said in a video I linked to a few days ago, "Judaism is different from all other religions as it's not based on beliefs, beliefs you can change every day, Judaism is based on the mother! The most important thing you Jewish men can do is marry a Jew." So according to a Rabbi (!), it doesn't matter much if a Jew believes in the Torah, what matters is keeping the race pure.

Note that I'm a racist, or racialist. I'm not against racism.


BB

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 18635
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: Lets check in on New York coffee shops
« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2026, 05:44:54 PM »


.

Sammy smashed his face right into that bullet shaped horn cover there, if anyone doesn't know the story. Kinda wild that they allowed them in the first place. Back in the 50's some companies sold soft horn covers as an aftermarket thing for those old Eldorados.

Van_Bilderass

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20106
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Lets check in on New York coffee shops
« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2026, 06:18:07 PM »
Explains why you didn't speak up when Donny encouraged your country to be invaded by "refugees".

You really think I should call for violence against Jews? ???

Because they are who I was referring to:

The goyim whites whether Christian or not act like a buffer for Jews. It’s not going to end well for the Jews when whites become a minority

Let's see if you have the balls to say Jews should be genocided in our countries :D

It's easy to be angry at the Moslems. But they were invited. Who should the anger be directed against?

And it's true I comment on Donald a lot, but he gives a lot of material on a daily basis so I can't resist...

Before this last election I said I want Trump to win, if only for the comedy.

Haha :D

Small price to pay but we might lose Coach and chaos; chaos said he doesn't give a shit about LA but I just remembered years ago I think he said he trained at Milos's gym and I think it was in OC. I might misremember. But it's close enough :D


Dave D

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 17760
Re: Lets check in on New York coffee shops
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2026, 07:03:17 PM »
You really think I should call for violence against Jews? ???

Because they are who I was referring to:

Let's see if you have the balls to say Jews should be genocided in our countries :D

It's easy to be angry at the Moslems. But they were invited. Who should the anger be directed against?

Haha :D

Small price to pay but we might lose Coach and chaos; chaos said he doesn't give a shit about LA but I just remembered years ago I think he said he trained at Milos's gym and I think it was in OC. I might misremember. But it's close enough :D



Absolutely insane comment to make publicly. We all know this is how the elites feel about regular people but to acknowledge it publicly is disgusting.

That said if an attack happened it will likely be from inside the country by a terror group or the government itself.

Coach is Back!

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64034
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Lets check in on New York coffee shops
« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2026, 09:20:37 PM »
Absolutely insane comment to make publicly. We all know this is how the elites feel about regular people but to acknowledge it publicly is disgusting.

That said if an attack happened it will likely be from inside the country by a terror group or the government itself.

We have had literally thousands of terror cells and operatives working within this country for years.

BlackMetallic

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 10918
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
Re: Lets check in on New York coffee shops
« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2026, 09:57:22 PM »
You really think I should call for violence against Jews? ???

Because they are who I was referring to:

Let's see if you have the balls to say Jews should be genocided in our countries :D

It's easy to be angry at the Moslems. But they were invited. Who should the anger be directed against?

Haha :D

Small price to pay but we might lose Coach and chaos; chaos said he doesn't give a shit about LA but I just remembered years ago I think he said he trained at Milos's gym and I think it was in OC. I might misremember. But it's close enough :D



Jews are the most targeted demographic when it comes to assault in America and Europe

I figured my post was self explanatory

In no way shape or form am I calling for violence against Jews

The hordes of middle eastern Muslim and African migrants that Jews approve of in Europe are already attacking Jews in record numbers and its only to going to get worse

The attacks in New York City against Jews have skyrocketed now that whites are the minority

Dave D

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 17760
Re: Lets check in on New York coffee shops
« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2026, 10:17:09 PM »
We have had literally thousands of terror cells and operatives working within this country for years.

Agreed. This is a huge concern, that’s why I said an attack would be from inside the country.

And I still think that was a horrible statement for the president to make.

Coach is Back!

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64034
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Lets check in on New York coffee shops
« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2026, 10:17:24 PM »
.