Author Topic: Photographers that you like working with?  (Read 1650 times)

NPCOK

• Getbig II
Photographers that you like working with?
« on: June 01, 2006, 05:12:39 AM »
Just trying to get some feedback for my wife. What photographers have you shot with that you thought were professional and did good work? Please include their websites.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Re: Photographers that you like working with?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2006, 06:03:42 AM »
I've only done one show and one photoshoot and it was with Terry Goodlad.  His wife Elaine did my make-up and she did a GREAT job.  She really knows her stuff.

As for Terry, I may be biased but he is my favorite fitness/figure photographer.  He is VERY professional while also hilarious!  If your wife is inexperienced in modeling (as I am), he is perfect to tell her exactly what to do, how to stand, etc. what to do w/her face, etc.

I had a blast the day of my shoot and am grateful that I have some great pictures from when I was in contest shape.

I don't feel the desire to ever do a show again, but I would diet down just to do another photoshoot w/Elaine and Terry. :D

His site:  www.bodysport.com
R

NPCOK

• Getbig II
Re: Photographers that you like working with?
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2006, 01:14:57 PM »
Thank you for the feedback..it is appreciated! Breean has done quite a few shoots over the past couple of years..but we would like to see who else is out there. She wants to see the photographers work to see what their taste is. There are alot of photographers in this industry that step out over the line between sexy and slutty...and I'm sure you know what I'm talking about..lol Thanks again,

Brenton