Author Topic: Shaker Cup  (Read 2144 times)

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
Shaker Cup
« on: June 13, 2006, 06:06:51 PM »
Hey Fellas thought i'd make a thread outta this. I Left my shaker cup closed in my gym bag all day and over night and all day the next day....when I opened it up, I fell to the floor. That smell took me down like a sumo wrestler! Don't ever do it guys! I'll never make that mistake again!
bodybuildersreality.com

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
Re: Shaker Cup
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2006, 06:38:46 PM »
been there, done that.  It's horrible

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2006, 11:54:26 PM »
always rinse that sucker....if it's been sealed for a couple days and not rinsed - just toss it and get a new one - not to mention it's not good to use plastic containers over and over too many times because with repeated use they release synthetic estrogens into the liquid :o

Flex 215

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2006, 01:33:18 AM »
        I have almost threw up in my mouth before when smelling some that had been several days without opened. If you let them sit, you can throw them in the dishwasher on the top shelf. This usually cleans and takes the smell out, but the top will wear out faster this way. The tab to close where you drink out of, or the one over the hole to let air out while you drink, will fall off and I need a new one.

I think Vitamin Shoppe has them for about $2.50. I buy at least 4 at a time.

FloridaMuscle

• Getbig II
  • live to train, train to live
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2006, 10:45:04 PM »
its not so bad if you mix with water, but if you mixed with milk and left it sitting there,prepare to f***in throw up.

Superman

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2006, 06:39:06 AM »
Hey Fellas thought i'd make a thread outta this. I Left my shaker cup closed in my gym bag all day and over night and all day the next day....when I opened it up, I fell to the floor. That smell took me down like a sumo wrestler! Don't ever do it guys! I'll never make that mistake again!
Yeah, it goes rotten. Especially, when it's hot outside, I've done it before too. But do I know better then to smell it....No. It was killer.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2006, 06:37:16 PM »
hahahaha im lovin it!
bodybuildersreality.com