Author Topic: 4lbs every week for 4 weeks!  (Read 6675 times)

Nicrah

• Getbig II
4lbs every week for 4 weeks!
« on: June 14, 2006, 02:49:35 PM »
Ok guys I just got off my new stack I was doing for the past 4 weeks. I put on a steady 4 lbs ever single week and my body fat didn't budge hardly at all 8.5%-10%. I started out at 185lbs and am now sitting at 201lbs! So anyways this is what I was taking. Doing a normal 4 day a week routine.

Muscle Milk with Skim milk x2 a day - 100 grams of protein (plus another 120 grams from food a day)

Ceakic - 6 pills a day

Leukic - 12 pills a day

Anator-P70 - 2 scoops after workout

NOX-CG3 - 2 scoops before workout

Xyience Test - 2 pills a day

Xyience XNGF - 4 pills a day

Animal Pack - 1 pack a day

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: 4lbs every week for 4 weeks!
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2006, 02:59:18 PM »

If this is true then good job...

I'm not too sure about the MuscleTech products you waste your money with...how long have you been training? How advanced or how late/early in the game are you?

Give me more input. Again...I wish you wouldnt waste your money and time on anything MuscleTech...
?

Nicrah

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2006, 05:11:21 PM »
I've been doing serious physical training for 13 years, 8 of which I did while in the Army, and four of those as a Ranger. I have been into bodybuilding style strength training for over a year now.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2006, 01:40:23 PM »
I would agree that if you eliminate the Muscletech products you may just see the same gains

Take the money from muscletech and buy some more food!

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2006, 01:58:44 PM »
I would say this guy's a muscle-tech agent. can't you tell? His very first post on here is that he's making steroid-like gains using muscle-tech junk.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2006, 03:04:13 PM »

I agree...he threw in a few different supplements and labels to make it look less obvious.

Someone told this player to do that...thought he can pull a fast one on us.

I am on an neverending campaign to make people NOT buy MuscleTech...

?

Saskbb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2006, 03:11:25 PM »
Ok guys I just got off my new stack I was doing for the past 4 weeks. I put on a steady 4 lbs ever single week and my body fat didn't budge hardly at all 8.5%-10%. I started out at 185lbs and am now sitting at 201lbs! So anyways this is what I was taking. Doing a normal 4 day a week routine.

Muscle Milk with Skim milk x2 a day - 100 grams of protein (plus another 120 grams from food a day)

Ceakic - 6 pills a day

Leukic - 12 pills a day

LOL, 16 pounds in 4 weeks = water  if you think you can pack-on 16 pounds of lean muscle in 16 weeks your delusional.

Once you have a good piss you will loss 3/4 of your weight

Don't believe the ads in Muscle development!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2006, 03:39:05 PM »

Yea I agree...this thread wasnt even worth the energy/time to POST in but since this guy has been exposed as a Muscletech lacky.

MuscleTech does that from time to time...its usually some employee or friend of an executive or someone who has 'stock' in the success of MuscleTech.

Notice how he threw out the 3 products they are really pushing in the ads right now?

I am on a forever neverending QUEST to everyone and anyone whos talks to me about supps to NOT use MuscleTech. I've had people go BACK to punk ass GNC to RETURN whatever they bought from them pre-talking to TheBlockhead to exchange it for a different label. I'm on a mission. I can't be bargained with...I cant be reasoned with...I dont feel pity, or remorse or fear...and I absolutley will not stop...EVER until MuscleTech is DEAD!
?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2006, 04:06:01 PM »
even Dianabol won't give you gains like that in 4 weeks.... MUSCLETECH SUCKS

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2006, 04:11:17 PM »
funny. the guy joins the forum to make 2 posts about taking muscle-tech garbage. Let's all report this.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2006, 06:43:50 AM »

Ceakic - 6 pills a day

Leukic - 12 pills a day

F  U  C  K                                         O  F  F  !  !

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2006, 07:10:12 AM »
I agree...he threw in a few different supplements and labels to make it look less obvious.

Someone told this player to do that...thought he can pull a fast one on us.

I am on an neverending campaign to make people NOT buy MuscleTech...

You can't MAKE anybody do squat. As long as a supplement helps someone achieve his goals and is within his budget, it's a good product, bottom line. If it happens to be from MuscleTech, so be it. I've been using their products for about 8 years and I like them.

As for your so-called mission, please come up with something original. The "I hate all things MuscleTech" spiel is old and tired. Not only do I buy MuscleTech products, but guess from which store I buy them...........That's right! GNC!!. That's how I get those 7-lb jugs of CELL-TECH for as little as $20. I just wish GNC had other flavors of the product, besides the grape kind, marked down at that price. I also get other goodies, such as:

- EAS MyoPro Protein (5-lb jugs for under $20),
- IsoPure RTDs for as little as $0.64 each ($.80 marked-down price plus the Gold Card discount)
- MET-Rx (40-serving jug for $32)
- Instone MRPs (20-serving box for $16)
- ABB products (Pure Pro, Mass Recovery, Blue Thunder, and, in days past, Extreme XXL).

BTW - I'm downing a serving of Chocolate Flavored MESO-TECH as I type this. And, I did get one 7-lb jug of CELL-TECH for $20 at Vitamin World. However, I didn't take my own advice, that I usually give to President Purge, and bought the Orange-flavored kind. But, at that price, I can grin and bear the taste. Plus, it's a change of pace, especially since I've been using grape-flavored CELL-TECH for the past 8 months.

;D

Mick33

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2006, 08:27:01 AM »

Alright Block let me hear your reasoning. I use the Nitro-Tech protein. I use it because it is easy on the stomach, tastes good, and when I buy it form www.massnutrition.com it is pretty cheap. It isn't like I am looking for gains out of a protein, but it does its job. Are they so bad just because their ads suck? If so, then they suck, but if it does the job what is so bad? :-\

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2006, 11:04:52 AM »
Chances are the poster is a lackey as he has not checked back in to update his post but perhaps.....just perhaps he has just started lifting weights and going to the gym regularly..

Heck when I first started lifting many years ago I pput on 10 lbs just from shocking my muscle...

hmmmm....nahh who am I kidding guys is probably a muscletech spy..

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2006, 11:50:32 AM »

Alright Block let me hear your reasoning. I use the Nitro-Tech protein. I use it because it is easy on the stomach, tastes good, and when I buy it form www.massnutrition.com it is pretty cheap. It isn't like I am looking for gains out of a protein, but it does its job. Are they so bad just because their ads suck? If so, then they suck, but if it does the job what is so bad? :-\

NITRO-TECH works pretty well for me, too. The best deals I've obtained have teen those trial-sized mini-jugs for $5 each ($4 with the Gold Card). The only problem with that is those were MuscleTech's attempts to get fancy with the flavors. The Orange Creme type had a cough-medicine taste to it and sometimes gave me a headache. The Chocolate Cinnamon Swirl kind did that as well.

The best way I've found to use NITRO-TECH is via the MRP, MESO-TECH; Strawberry works for me. But, as of late, I've been able to clean up, getting boxes of the old MESO-TECH for $14 each, although I got them from a different store.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2006, 11:53:06 AM »
Chances are the poster is a lackey as he has not checked back in to update his post but perhaps.....just perhaps he has just started lifting weights and going to the gym regularly..

Heck when I first started lifting many years ago I pput on 10 lbs just from shocking my muscle...

hmmmm....nahh who am I kidding guys is probably a muscletech spy..

Exactly why would someone be spying on this forum on MuscleTech's behalf?

Mick33

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2006, 02:03:07 PM »

Hey dude, don't cozy up to me. >:( I think you sound like a suit trying to touch base with the bb crowd and sell product. I am just asking Block for an educational theory here other than they suck. I like NitroTech not Meso so stop pushin your shit man. >:(

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2006, 02:18:40 PM »

Hey dude, don't cozy up to me. >:( I think you sound like a suit trying to touch base with the bb crowd and sell product. I am just asking Block for an educational theory here other than they suck. I like NitroTech not Meso so stop pushin your shit man. >:(

First of all, I'm not pushing anything NOR am I cozying up to you. If I were, why on Earth would I be talking about buying marked-down trial-sized jugs of NITRO-TECH and mentioning that certain flavors of that product don't taste that great and give me a headache?

The current version of MESO-TECH has NITRO-TECH in it. That's why I mentioned it, nothing more or less.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2006, 03:00:12 PM »
i gained 10 pounds a week using

1 tube of raw cookie dough a night

2 packages of bacon a day(don't forget to drink the grease)

butter flavored Crisco over rocky road ice cream

yep stayed like that for a few months and gained 100 pounds of solid muscle ;D

Mick33

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2006, 03:02:25 PM »
 ;D

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2006, 10:59:12 AM »

I never said their products SUCK. They are comparable to most...just an average company as far as quality and purity of their ingrediants.

My problem with them is thier vampire-like marketing machine that is strictly geared at catching un-informed and impressionable teens or newbies hook, line and sinker.

Its insulting to me. It should be insulting to everyone and anyone who is passionate about this game. Using warm colors, drug-store psychology, barbie doll blondes at the beach, how to build big arms or a big bench press...all 100% geared towards the newbies.

Why do people get into this game in the first place? Girls, sex, have a bigger/better bench press than their buddy, to have big arms for the reason of primal desires...etc. Newbies! Notice how M.T. doesnt have ads about leg training and building huge legs? NO...because newbies dont train legs. The uninformed have no interest in a complete physique and have no real passion about this game. From a marketing bottom line numbers point of view...MT is genius. From a BlockHeads eyes...they are nothing but vampires sucking the blood and wallet out of the newbies. Then again...theres a sucker born every minute, right?
?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2006, 01:00:03 PM »
I never said their products SUCK. They are comparable to most...just an average company as far as quality and purity of their ingrediants.

My problem with them is thier vampire-like marketing machine that is strictly geared at catching un-informed and impressionable teens or newbies hook, line and sinker.

Its insulting to me. It should be insulting to everyone and anyone who is passionate about this game. Using warm colors, drug-store psychology, barbie doll blondes at the beach, how to build big arms or a big bench press...all 100% geared towards the newbies.

Why do people get into this game in the first place? Girls, sex, have a bigger/better bench press than their buddy, to have big arms for the reason of primal desires...etc. Newbies! Notice how M.T. doesnt have ads about leg training and building huge legs? NO...because newbies dont train legs. The uninformed have no interest in a complete physique and have no real passion about this game. From a marketing bottom line numbers point of view...MT is genius. From a BlockHeads eyes...they are nothing but vampires sucking the blood and wallet out of the newbies. Then again...theres a sucker born every minute, right?

Then you'd better spread that hatred to a whole lot of supplement companies, besides MuscleTech, because that kind of advertising has been done since the days of Arnold Schwarzenegger (and beyond). MuscleTech, however, seems to be the best at doing so, at this particular time.

As for MuscleTech's "ad reports" not featuring leg workouts, I believe that was covered in several of its ad-reports (e.g. M.A.S.S. series a few years ago). The company always stresses the basic lifts for building size. How many times have we read about Johnnie Jackson's deadlifting prowess in MT ads? How many times has MuscleTech featured pics of Jackson with hundreds of pounds on his back, knees wrapped, asking rhetorically if he's the strongest bodybuilder in the world, pound for pound?

You seem to be forgetting that YOU were once a "newbie". You didn't start out having "real passion" about bodybuilding; neither did I. That takes time to develop, just like many other things in life. The reasons you mentioned may be why a lot of people get into this game; but, it isn't necessarily why they stay in this game, especially when they realize the effort it takes.

I remember reading ads about bodybuilders training in floating gyms, training with electromagnetic rings instead of barbells and dumbbells, and taking a certain weight gain powder 100 years into the future (Take a wild guess as to which company produced that ad).

It's a supplement company's job to make the case that its product brings the user one step closer from being "Mr. My-Bathroom-Mirror" to being "Mr. Universe". But, at the end of the day, the supplements either work or they don't. Since those of MuscleTech do, I don't see what the big deal is.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2006, 01:13:02 PM »

Define ''work''. How does a supplement..."work" per say. Why does MT supps..."work". What makes it better than the next company? MT doesnt use the most potent and purest ingrediants...they cut corners and costs. Most of their funding goes to advertisment and paying big name BB's...they save revenue by using inferior ingrediants vs superior.

If you know how to read labels...you can see it. MT is just average...overpriced because of ads/sponsorship and customs/duties since its Canadian based.

Other companies do not insult a BlockHead like MT does...its embarrassing to know that newbies run to GNC for cell-tech because a pro BB is shown in a picture on a beach with hot blondes gawking at them...its simple psychology. Like cigarette ads...ever see a NewPort billboard? People with ski-gear on...all having fun smiling away living the good life...with 'NewPort' label on the bottom. I'd love to see MT go away forever.
?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2006, 01:43:50 PM »
Define ''work''. How does a supplement..."work" per say. Why does MT supps..."work". What makes it better than the next company? MT doesnt use the most potent and purest ingrediants...they cut corners and costs. Most of their funding goes to advertisment and paying big name BB's...they save revenue by using inferior ingrediants vs superior.

If you know how to read labels...you can see it. MT is just average...overpriced because of ads/sponsorship and customs/duties since its Canadian based.

Other companies do not insult a BlockHead like MT does...its embarrassing to know that newbies run to GNC for cell-tech because a pro BB is shown in a picture on a beach with hot blondes gawking at them...its simple psychology. Like cigarette ads...ever see a NewPort billboard? People with ski-gear on...all having fun smiling away living the good life...with 'NewPort' label on the bottom. I'd love to see MT go away forever.

Do you think some bored millionaire is just throwing cash at MuscleTech for its advertising campaign? The company's been around for just over 10 years and I remember when they only had three products and (at least, on the surface) one featured bodybuilder. The products work; more people buy them; MuscleTech makes more money, giving them a bigger budget to make new products (or improve old ones), advertise, paid more bodybuilders more money, etc.

As for the "newbies", they do that for all sorts of products: MET-Rx, EAS MyoPlex, various testosterone products that allegedly not only build muscle but give them super-boners, JetFuel, Nutrex's Lipo 6 (isn't there a girl in a thong, shrink-wrapped around Markus Ruhl in some of those ads?), Rich Gaspari's Novedex XT (featuring the blonde with the super-tiny waist) Heck, Steven Cardillo uses half-naked women to sell his belts. But, for some reason, I don't hear any complaints about that. And, if I'm not mistaken, didn't BSN feature some ads with a silicone-stuffed poster girl, whose pic took up THREE-QUARTERS of the page?

As for paying bodybuilders, how many times have we heard that bodybuilders get paid virtually peanuts, compared to the millions that the supplement companies make? Yet, when a company starts paying good money for the bodybuilders that endorse its product, now all of a sudden, people start crying about how the money goes toward paying those same flexers.

Your anger is misplaced and certainly not applied evenly, unless you're implying that all companies, except MuscleTech, can use women in their ads and initially charge top dollar for their supplements.

Nicrah

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2006, 03:41:50 PM »
Actually i'm not some sort of "agent". I haven't checked back for a while because I have been busy, and I usually post on beyondmass.com. A friend reffered me to this site. I really have made those gains, and maintained them. I know they aren't water gains, because I have just started doing Arimidex and have lost most of my excess water. I still weigh 201, I was at 205lbs before the Arimidex.
I think you guys are Muscletech paranoid lol. I tried these products because I had tried a lot of other things including tons of food and didn't get any solid gains. This stuff worked for me, thats all I was saying. I saw the adds and i'm a personal trainer so I usually use my self as a guinea pig for new supplements so I can advise my clients on what works and what doesn't. Sorry to have started a conspiracy theory shit storm.