Author Topic: what do the big boys eat?  (Read 2869 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
what do the big boys eat?
« on: June 16, 2006, 01:28:33 PM »
i'm curious as of what do some of you big lifters eat ...maybe a typical day.....wolfie feel free...i'm interested mostly in what you eat to get big

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: what do the big boys eat?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2006, 02:28:23 PM »
I train with some big lifters.

The local Taco Buffet is popular with these guys.. ;D

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2006, 05:07:57 PM »
Wolfie said in another thread that McDonalds and Bell Taco are his second homes

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2006, 10:56:41 AM »
EVERYTHING!

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2006, 06:22:47 PM »
Oh shit, I've been called out :)

Here is exactly what I ate last Sunday, the day I train at Westside!!! I just wrote all this out in an interview last Sunday night, they asked me exactly what I ate that day so here it is.

Wolfy!!!!

MW: Hahaha do you really wanna know that? Yesterday was Sunday and Max Effort day in Columbus. I drive 2 hrs one way to train and leave my house at 5 am. So my first meal was at 5 am it was 2 Bacon, Egg and Cheeses on a Bun, a Fifth Avenue King size Candy bar, and a Giant 44 oz Mountain Dew fountain pop. My second meal was at McDonalds around 9:30 am after we trained it consisted of  2 orders of Sausage Gravy and Biscuits, a Bacon Egg and Cheese biscuit, and a Large Cherry Coke(2 actually I refilled). I got home around noon had a protein shake, then did some errands. I hit the quikee mart while out got a Blue Slurpee and a Beef Jerky. Got back home had another protein shake. Then around 5 pm I ordered a king size pepperoni pizza(20 inches) from Westside Carryout (go figure) I ate probably close to a third to a half of that. Then had another protein shake around 8 pm and then another one at 10 pm. Haha I asked if you really wanted to hear it. My diet on the weekend is really hectic, thru the week it is alot better and more regulated. i'm just always on the go on the weekend so I eat when I can and it is never really healthy.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2006, 12:35:12 PM »
Oh shit, I've been called out :)

Here is exactly what I ate last Sunday, the day I train at Westside!!! I just wrote all this out in an interview last Sunday night, they asked me exactly what I ate that day so here it is.

Wolfy!!!!

MW: Hahaha do you really wanna know that? Yesterday was Sunday and Max Effort day in Columbus. I drive 2 hrs one way to train and leave my house at 5 am. So my first meal was at 5 am it was 2 Bacon, Egg and Cheeses on a Bun, a Fifth Avenue King size Candy bar, and a Giant 44 oz Mountain Dew fountain pop. My second meal was at McDonalds around 9:30 am after we trained it consisted of  2 orders of Sausage Gravy and Biscuits, a Bacon Egg and Cheese biscuit, and a Large Cherry Coke(2 actually I refilled). I got home around noon had a protein shake, then did some errands. I hit the quikee mart while out got a Blue Slurpee and a Beef Jerky. Got back home had another protein shake. Then around 5 pm I ordered a king size pepperoni pizza(20 inches) from Westside Carryout (go figure) I ate probably close to a third to a half of that. Then had another protein shake around 8 pm and then another one at 10 pm. Haha I asked if you really wanted to hear it. My diet on the weekend is really hectic, thru the week it is alot better and more regulated. i'm just always on the go on the weekend so I eat when I can and it is never really healthy.

that's really not that bad big guy, i thought you probably ate much more than that, you're one strong mofo though.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2006, 07:11:19 PM »
Through the week it is a little more and more regulated because my meals are timed becasue of my work schedule. I eat at 6:30am ~ 9:20am ~ 12:30pm ~ 3:15pm ~ 6:00pm ~ 8:00pm and 10:00pm

at 6:30, 12:30, 3:15, and 10:00pm I drink a shake. The first two of those it is a shake and a meal but the other two it is just a shake. I just dont eat really healthy food though.

Sarcasm thanks for the comments, once I get to 308 i might shave the taco meat off my chest and send you a pic HAHAHA!!!!!

Wolfy!!!