Author Topic: Taylor vs. Wright  (Read 1591 times)

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Taylor vs. Wright
« on: June 16, 2006, 09:47:37 PM »
What do ppl. here have to say in regards to who will win this match up?I think Wright will take this one myself.More experience & a great defensive fighter.Wright is greatly underrated I feel.Ppl will say Taylor has the power but imo the first time Wright fought Vargas, Vargas was supposed to have the stronger punch & connected w/Wright but couldn't put him down.I had Wright winning that match.He was robbed there.My prediction, fight will go the distance, decision to Wright.

Geo

• Getbig IV
Re: Taylor vs. Wright
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2006, 10:02:10 PM »
jermains too big and too long winky

winkys strongest when jabbing (see wright/trinidad) and  jermain jab is better

I see a pretty uneventful fight here with Taylor takin a UD

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2006, 11:40:31 PM »
Taylor is a natural 160lbs, unlike Mosely,Vargas, or Trinidad.  Plus Taylor hired Emmanuel Steward to train him for this fight so you know he has got a good gameplan going in. 
Predictions
 40/61

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2006, 07:02:02 AM »
I pick Jermain in this one. I think Winky is going to feel this guy's strength and have to resort to a plan B because that "crab shell" defense will not work against Jermain....from a distance Jermain will punch right through the guard, into his guard, hit his arms, shoulders, whatever to rattle winky's bones and show he is the bigger stronger man.

I know everyone thinks about Tito..etc,etc how he had power..etc,etc. This is a total diff. cat here. This guy is young and ready. He is not one dimensional like a Jeff Lacy. He can move. He can Jab. He is long and has power to move winky around EASILY. If winky pull this off he is going to have to go through hell with this kid IMO.

I could easily see (below) happening tonight to Winky if/when he eats one!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vRnp4Heeo1A&search=winky%20down%205%20times

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2006, 01:45:38 PM »
winky looked like he was on skates