Author Topic: wings?  (Read 2218 times)

Tightenup

• Getbig II
wings?
« on: July 07, 2006, 08:21:41 PM »
I know this sounds like a dumb question, but recently ive noticed that im getting these muscles in between my upper arm and towards my armpit, they kind of look like "wings". Do you guys know what im talking about? If so what are they called, and how do I work em out? Rick  ???

Tightenup

• Getbig II
Re: wings?
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2006, 09:46:41 PM »
thanx man, wonderful references, and tips. Rick

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2006, 03:10:16 AM »
thats the lats dude, gotta grow em lats dude, so you can fly

FLYYYYY

LIKE AN EAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGLE

LALALALA...LALALA
Z

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2006, 07:10:27 AM »
just do not end up the guy in the gym who walks like he can't put his arms down...big joke that is.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2006, 12:35:25 PM »
thats the lats dude, gotta grow em lats dude, so you can fly

FLYYYYY

LIKE AN EAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGLE

LALALALA...LALALA

HAHAHAHAHA! holy shit!
bodybuildersreality.com

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2006, 02:13:31 PM »
it's okay to walk with your arms up like that but ONLY if you have lats. if you don't then you look stupid.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2006, 03:06:39 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA! holy shit!

that was some iron maiden for you  ;D
Z

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2006, 04:12:44 PM »
just don't go developing ILS...

<Imaginary Lat Syndrome>

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2006, 05:03:01 PM »
no pics of ILS cases?

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2006, 06:59:22 PM »
hahah wings. yeah bro...for wide "wings", pulldowns/chins.

flu fly fly like an eagleeeeee

haha i like the seal version better
d[-_-]b actin all cool

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2006, 08:19:10 PM »
Bob Chic says to do close grips for wide... it's true.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2006, 05:40:33 AM »
no pics of ILS cases?
I will begin this series by discussing the most common and frequently seen gym idiot.  This clown is plagued by a serious hallucinogenic disorder.  Our back is composed of the muscle group known as the latissimus ( lats ).  This particular moron somehow imagines that he possesses massively large lats, when essentially he has no muscle in that area at all.  However, this hallucination causes him to lift both of his arms out about 6-12 inches on either side of his body.  Thus the name Imaginary Lat Syndrome.  Here is a diagram of what this gymbicile looks like.

To add to this extremely annoying behavior, he will actually flaunt himself to as many members of the gym as possible.  The process begins after he picks up a pair of dumbbells and racks out a pathetically weak set for his biceps.  Following this he will walk slowly around the gym while attempting to make eye contact with everyone.  Again this is done to flaunt his imaginary lats.  To enhance this effect he will usually stick his chest out as if he were standing at attention( perhaps he imagines that he has a massive pair of pecs as well ).  And even though he may only wear a size small in both shirt and pants he walks slowly as if he were a 300 pound man.  Each of his steps can be heard, because he stomps rather than walks.  After pacing around the gym for 10 minutes he executes an even more pathetic set of dumbbell curls, only this time he performs them in front of the mirror.  This truly is a mentally disturbed human being!

The question however, that has weighed heavily on my mind is why does he act in such a moronic and idiotic manner?  Through observation I have discovered that each of these creatures has a common thread.  They

A.  Have no life

B.  Are In secure

C.  Have no real or meaningful relationships

D.  Are Complete and total losers

In order to make up for the lacking areas in their lives, they have developed a mental projection of themselves that is much greater than what the rest of the world sees.  This enhanced projection gives these morons a new sense of security.  And since they have no life they look around the gym trying to attract other people's attention.  Whether they are male or female does not matter, as long as someone acknowledges their existence, their trip to the gym was well worth it!  It is insignificant in their minds as to whether they actually got  a good workout or not that day. 

Further Development of Imaginary Lat Syndrome
Unfortunately this mental disease can worsen.  It begins in the gym, but can easily spread outside to a gymbacile's every day life.  For example, there was one particular moron that had the worst case of Imaginary Lat Syndrome I had ever seen in my life.  He would frequent the gym often and even talk to himself while looking in the mirror.  And I have never seen a man get rejected more than he had.   It turns out that the gym was not good enough for him to flaunt his moronic behavior any longer.  Not once but on two occasions I have seen him walking around the mall alone while flaring his imaginary muscle fibers.   

On the second occasion, I kid you not, he stopped dead in front of a mirror and posed down.  Let me paint this picture clearer for you.  He was in his 40's and pale as a ghost.  He was tall with a clean shaven head and  wore an extra large t-shirt even though he was a size small.  He actually stood in front of this mirror for about a minute flexing and tensing his muscles.  I couldn't help but wonder whether this guy was real or not!  As sad as his case was, his sickness had spread to the ultimate.  He truly enraptured the word loser. 

The best way to avoid these clowns is to hang  out near the squat rack and when you are around wimpy machines, avoid eye contact at all costs!  Remember, he wants you to acknowledge him, and if you do, he will look for you every time he goes to the gym! 

Next Month We will classify a new moron.  Until then good luck!

Sincerely

Jacob Wilson Trainer@abcbodybuilding.com

TNTBOOM

• Getbig III
  • die or diet
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2006, 07:19:05 AM »
LOL that was great im printing this and hang it up at the GYM door
 ;D

Tightenup

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2006, 03:10:10 PM »
LOL, thats the funniest shit ive ever heard. I have actually seen people like that. Rick

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2006, 08:37:12 AM »
The worse thing I have seen guys do...walk like their lats are huge.  Most guys have no reason to walk like this.  They think because they can feel a little muscle they need to give their lats some space hahhah.  If you have sig lat development your arms will be a little more spread than most.  But it is funny to see these guys pretending to have lats.