Author Topic: Hall of shame.  (Read 23367 times)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Hall of shame.
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2006, 04:33:23 PM »
whats funny is ur defending this ball of fat. u must look similar to him son.

thing is i aint afraid to post a pic. not at all . musta posted 400 at least of myself.

here is another one of candidate
That is Medford, not candidate.  And hey, give her some credit.  She had the courage to post her pictures, and there are many too afraid to post their pictures (and they are mostly men).
:D Weee

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2006, 06:14:58 PM »
haha sure...heres me back in november of last year.  and if you notice......i ust let people post the worst shots of me they want, and i dont follow up with better looking shots.......but you on the other hand always come in and make sure people know that you have better pictures. a little bit insecure, eh? hahaha homo.

I still don't get what you have proven here.  Everyone on here says you look absolutley terrible.  I look a million times better then you will ever look in your entire life time.  Why would you compare when you know you look way worse.  You don't even take your shirt off in your pictures??

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2006, 06:41:40 PM »
I look a million times better then you will ever look in your entire life time. 
hahahahahahaha
d[-_-]b actin all cool

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: July 16, 2006, 06:43:36 PM »
candidate are you out of your mind? goudy looks much bigger and better than you.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2006, 08:01:52 PM »
candidate are you out of your mind? goudy looks much bigger and better than you.
are you out of YOUR mind..??? goudy is a 185 lb weakling who loooks as if he lifts weights once a week and runs track the other 6.....!!! ahahaha
d[-_-]b actin all cool

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2006, 08:02:48 PM »
no... in fact nobody here thinks that your single picture looks better than any of Goudy. The guy is built better than you and I don't know why you knock on him.

Tokyo Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2006, 07:49:43 AM »
Hey x factor, what's the kanji on your right arm? No flame, but I've never seen it by itself. It kinda of means to bear fruit or an effort to bear fruit.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2006, 08:12:36 AM »
Hey x factor, what's the kanji on your right arm? No flame, but I've never seen it by itself. It kinda of means to bear fruit or an effort to bear fruit.

Truth

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: July 17, 2006, 08:14:37 AM »
Probably does say truth cause it's one character. I heard of a guy who wanted to get his name tattooed on his arm in chinese... he didn't wanna pay the guy's price so the guy wrote his name in chinese and next to it wrote "is a cheap-ass". the idiot had no idea!

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 17, 2006, 08:26:39 AM »
Probably does say truth cause it's one character. I heard of a guy who wanted to get his name tattooed on his arm in chinese... he didn't wanna pay the guy's price so the guy wrote his name in chinese and next to it wrote "is a cheap-ass". the idiot had no idea!

Fuck that is brutal!!  Funny though.  How long did he walk around with it?

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: July 17, 2006, 08:47:28 AM »
That's what he gets! I bet every time he went to buy chinese food they all smirked at him. I really don't know... a dude who worked with me in the airport told me about it. i don't know anything else. That's a warning to you kids... be carefull when you get a tattoo in another language.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #61 on: July 17, 2006, 09:15:17 AM »
Candidate, I extrapolated your physique progress based on the time gap between the 2 pics you posted. According to my calculations, in a mere 3 - 4 years, you will look like this  :o

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #62 on: July 17, 2006, 09:58:20 AM »
Candidate, I extrapolated your physique progress based on the time gap between the 2 pics you posted. According to my calculations, in a mere 3 - 4 years, you will look like this  :o

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
E

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #63 on: July 17, 2006, 10:58:20 AM »

LOL

I love that it's autographed. Maybe when Candidate reaches his potential he can autograph some pictures for his adoring fans too.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #64 on: July 17, 2006, 11:22:01 AM »
LOL I love that it's autographed. Maybe when Candidate reaches his potential he can autograph some pictures for his adoring fans too.

Hahaha, yes - something like, 'keep inhaling those donuts and (like me) you too will achieve your dreams one day' hahahaha.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: July 17, 2006, 01:07:27 PM »
yea candidate sumone sed y all the hate 4 me? care to elaborate?

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #66 on: July 17, 2006, 02:51:22 PM »
yea candidate sumone sed y all the hate 4 me? care to elaborate?
are you kidding me? you started a thread with my pictur ein it saying "hall of shame"....when i am 5 times your size, regardless of conditioning..your a fuckin tiny homo
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: July 17, 2006, 02:59:31 PM »
i started this after the blatant hate. its only wat 2 days old. care to tell the real reason.

jeez i never knew u were 5 times my size. thats 1100lbs....oh....wait... ....thats about right you fat c.unt

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #68 on: July 17, 2006, 03:21:55 PM »
sarcasm disappeared from this thread when it was turned on him, what a surprise  ::)
Z

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 17, 2006, 05:06:35 PM »
are you kidding me? you started a thread with my pictur ein it saying "hall of shame"....when i am 5 times your size, regardless of conditioning..your a fuckin tiny homo

Why do you think it is so great to be out of shape and overweight?? Please give us a real answere to this. You speak of being really large as if it's some sort of major accomplishment.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 17, 2006, 05:09:50 PM »
Why do you think it is so great to be out of shape and overweight?? Please give us a real answere to this. You speak of being really large as if it's some sort of major accomplishment.

thats so true. He looks like any other fat kid on Maury Povich.
E

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #71 on: July 17, 2006, 05:13:51 PM »
Why do you think it is so great to be out of shape and overweight?? Please give us a real answere to this.
i never said it was great to be fat, or out of shape.... as i am niether fat or out of shape by any other standard than the apparent "must see your abs" getbig one.
You speak of being really large as if it's some sort of major accomplishment.
and being large is what bodybuildings all about, homo ass swimmer bitch!!!!
d[-_-]b actin all cool

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 17, 2006, 05:16:03 PM »
candidate, you are a fat fuck, just realize it, put down the chips, run ALOT!!!!  and post a few pics when you drop a few hundred pounds.
E

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #73 on: July 17, 2006, 05:18:32 PM »
candidate, you are a fat f**k, just realize it, put down the chips, run ALOT!!!!  and post a few pics when you drop a few hundred pounds.
hahaha danielson have you grown into the medium t-shirt your mom bought on accident when you were little yet??? hahaha 175 lbs...you must be a beast!!!    hahaha  ffaaggggggggg
d[-_-]b actin all cool

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 17, 2006, 05:21:58 PM »
hahaha danielson have you grown into the medium t-shirt your mom bought on accident when you were little yet??? hahaha 175 lbs...you must be a beast!!!    hahaha  ffaaggggggggg

I went to Nordstroms today and bought 3 LARGE shirts. I see no reason at all to carry extra bodyfat, its ugly. You never notice that girls point and giggle at you?
E