Author Topic: Hall of shame.  (Read 23368 times)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Hall of shame.
« on: July 14, 2006, 02:55:58 PM »
This is for pics that ppl have posted that they never should have. this is for the worst offenders. feel free to add to them. here is my contribution.

the fat child.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Hall of shame.
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2006, 02:57:37 PM »
is that Gibby or Canidate?
E

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2006, 02:58:22 PM »
hahaha what homo !!!  someone put up a photo of this swimmer!! ahaha michael phelps is more muscular than this guy!! lmao!!
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2006, 02:59:05 PM »
candidate. add please

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2006, 03:01:54 PM »
hahaha what homo !!!  someone put up a photo of this swimmer!! ahaha michael phelps is more muscular than this guy!! lmao!!

If that is not you, Then I am sorry I called you that fat kid the other day, I honestly was mistaken. My bad.
E

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2006, 03:02:26 PM »
no that is him

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2006, 03:09:14 PM »
hahaha heres the big man goudy!! who started this thread!! what a dipshit......how did he not kno he would be included in this thread!!! hes got less muscle than alexxx!!!!!!!! hahah!!!!     what a faaaggggggggg!!!

d[-_-]b actin all cool

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2006, 03:10:37 PM »
aaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahah!!!  i bet "the beast" hgas three inches of arms size on this queer bait!!
d[-_-]b actin all cool

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2006, 04:16:53 PM »
aaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaahahahahah!!!  i bet "the beast" hgas three inches of arms size on this queer bait!!

Canidate is medford on steriods...

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2006, 05:33:46 PM »
aaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaahahahahah!!!  i bet "the beast" hgas three inches of arms size on this queer bait!!

still haven't discovered the spell check yet??  that dude has you beat by a long shot.  you always will look like an absolute big bag of shit.  there is no way you work out

That picture always makes me laugh.  I've showed your pictures(the cave shot, walrus boy pose, playing a video game) to several of my friends, and we always seem to get a good laugh out of it.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2006, 06:13:03 PM »
still haven't discovered the spell check yet??  that dude has you beat by a long shot.  you always will look like an absolute big bag of shit.  there is no way you work out

That picture always makes me laugh.  I've showed your pictures(the cave shot, walrus boy pose, playing a video game) to several of my friends, and we always seem to get a good laugh out of it.
hahahahahahahahahahaah mr big man xfactor!! ahahaha god your  a homo!!!  what are you flexing for!!??????   dudes got no muscle!!!
d[-_-]b actin all cool

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2006, 07:47:34 PM »
hahahahahahahahahahaah mr big man xfactor!! ahahaha god your  a homo!!!  what are you flexing for!!??????   dudes got no muscle!!!

You make such a fool out of yourself..  Just showed a couple of your pictures to my girlfriend and she just started laughing, you have to realize your the biggest fool on this message board.  you don't even belong here, and every single person on here will attest to that.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2006, 07:51:34 PM »

also, why don't you put this one up against yours loser!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2006, 10:21:32 PM »
I get credit for that first picture.  ;D
S

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2006, 10:41:15 AM »
this was perhaps the greatest self owning posting that pic. also they guy posts good pics of me 2. lol wat a dopey little boy

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2006, 08:18:35 AM »
also, why don't you put this one up against yours loser!
haha sure...heres me back in november of last year.  and if you notice......i ust let people post the worst shots of me they want, and i dont follow up with better looking shots.......but you on the other hand always come in and make sure people know that you have better pictures. a little bit insecure, eh? hahaha homo.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2006, 08:20:28 AM »
and heres another back double bi for comparison...this was taken in march i believe  :o
d[-_-]b actin all cool

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2006, 08:21:48 AM »
haha sure...heres me back in november of last year.  and if you notice......i ust let people post the worst shots of me they want, and i dont follow up with better looking shots.......but you on the other hand always come in and make sure people know that you have better pictures. a little bit insecure, eh? hahaha homo.

yeah, you are that fat kid I was thinking about. Why do post pics kid? you look like total shit.
E

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2006, 08:22:57 AM »
its odd...my arms look bigger in the first one...but they measuerdlike an inch, an inch and a half bigger.   probably the arms position and camera dstance+angle+lighting. either way.....my back in the second crushes you..and my arms in the first. delts are better in both pics. i wi.....easy.     and those arent recent at all....ahahaha..lame ass motha fucka is getting owned by a 17 year old...actuallly a 16 year old cuz i was when those pictures were taken..hahahahahahwhat a biiiittcchhh
d[-_-]b actin all cool

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2006, 08:24:37 AM »
yeah, you are that fat kid I was thinking about. Why do post pics kid? you look like total shit.
hahah alright danielson, lets see a picture of your monstrous self proclaimed 16 inch guns. even at 2 percent body fat my arms would be bigger than yours...karate homo!!ahaha what a biggity bitch!!  keep on running all those 20 miles a day little mam!! soon youll be able to compare muscles with mark spitz, or michael phelps!!! hahaa
d[-_-]b actin all cool

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2006, 08:26:29 AM »
hahah alright danielson, lets see a picture of your monstrous self proclaimed 16 inch guns. even at 2 percent body fat my arms would be bigger than yours...karate homo!!ahaha what a biggity bitch!!  keep on running all those 20 miles a day little mam!! soon youll be able to compare muscles with mark spitz, or michael phelps!!! hahaa

dude, you just look like the average obese teenager. i am sorry but it looks like you don't workout one bit. Just another fat kid on here fucking with all of us serious bbers :-[
E

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2006, 08:28:15 AM »
dude, you just look like the average obese teenager. i am sorry but it looks like you don't workout one bit. Just another fat kid on here fucking with all of us serious bbers :-[
hahahaha your a serious bodybuilder???????with 16 inch arms and running 20 miles day, your hardly a bodybuilder!!! ahaha lmao i love it when you guys say shit like that. ;D ;D
d[-_-]b actin all cool

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2006, 08:31:31 AM »
hahahaha your a serious bodybuilder???????with 16 inch arms and running 20 miles day, your hardly a bodybuilder!!! ahaha lmao i love it when you guys say shit like that. ;D ;D

ok, I mean us guys/girls who are serious about working out. Dude, you are just a fat kid who has never worked out. You shouldn't pester the grown folks.
E

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2006, 08:32:35 AM »
ok, I mean us guys/girls who are serious about working out. Dude, you are just a fat kid who has never worked out. You shouldn't pester the grown folks.
hahaha yes danielson, compared to your brutal 16 inch arms i guess ive never worked otu!!! ahahaha   with a brutally large body like yours, you must be a slave to the weights!! ahaha lmao
d[-_-]b actin all cool

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2006, 08:35:05 AM »
hahaha yes danielson, compared to your brutal 16 inch arms i guess ive never worked otu!!! ahahaha   with a brutally large body like yours, you must be a slave to the weights!! ahaha lmao

I can't argue with a fat kid all day. You look like total shit. bye fatass ;D
E