Author Topic: dzulboy  (Read 8091 times)

Bast175

dzulboy
« on: July 14, 2006, 11:17:42 PM »
can you post your stats so we can compare them to a natural member who claims to have 20" arms and 29" waist.

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
Re: dzulboy
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2006, 11:18:48 PM »
can you post your stats so we can compare them to a natural member who claims to have 20" arms and 29" waist.

oh christ  who?

in season or offseason?

Bast175

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2006, 11:19:16 PM »
onseason

this guy:

He claims these stats:

myseone

"Body weight 200-220lbs

biceps flexed 19.75 in cold      pumped 20+
biceps hanging straight 18 in (I believe)
chest 48-50"
waist 29-30"
thighs 26-27"
calves 16.5-17"

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2006, 11:26:04 PM »
good chest  no way his arms are 20

waist 29-30
chest  dunno arms best contest size was 20 and 3/4
contest weight for my last contests was 204 ,198  and 198
legs are  are same as waist calves over 18 not quite 19
forearms are 17
neck 19 i don;t train it or traps
i wear a xxl tshirt hanes  those are skin tight  if that helps

after my last contest i rebounded to 249 in 3 weeks

and i used under 1000 bucks worth of gear since january

best bench 525   raw  no pause  and 320 for 20
best leg press ever 1200 for 25
i cna max out every hammer strentgh machine i can think of for reps   if that helps 

Bast175

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2006, 11:32:03 PM »
So at competition weight your stats are very similar to the ones he claims correct?

We all know you look bigger and leaner than he does at your competition weight.

So hard to believe those stats that he claims. imo.

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2006, 12:43:07 AM »
he doe slook good though

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2006, 05:22:50 AM »
So Dzulboy are you saying that your arms in contest shape at only 204 lbs are 20 3/4 inches ?  And your forearms are bigger that Lou Ferrigno's and Kaz's ?  This is more reduculous than the claims of the teenagers on the board.
The biggest I was in cold competition shape in the world championship masters in the 80's (when I was in my 50's) were biceps 17.75 and forearm 14.25 at a height of 5ft 9 and weight of 201. I had a 30.75 inch waist and 49 inch chest with legs of 26 and calves of 17.25.
2 weeks after the show I bloated up to 220 and still my arms didn't reach 18.5.
lets get some reality here. ;)

those are on the hnag you deughe bag you are compareing apples to oranges   bodybuilders flexedf  while takeing measurements  powerlifters or world strangest manare "relaxed"

but your a genius so i am sure you already know that   so you were sAying something?

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2006, 05:28:05 AM »
So Dzulboy are you saying that your arms in contest shape at only 204 lbs are 20 3/4 inches ?  And your forearms are bigger that Lou Ferrigno's and Kaz's ?  This is more reduculous than the claims of the teenagers on the board.
The biggest I was in cold competition shape in the world championship masters in the 80's (when I was in my 50's) were biceps 17.75 and forearm 14.25 at a height of 5ft 9 and weight of 201. I had a 30.75 inch waist and 49 inch chest with legs of 26 and calves of 17.25.

good to see that all th eold bodybuilder snt only sucke dbut were mentally deficient as weel   stick to the retirement baord old man    i'll let you tap eme anyday of the week iwll guarantee i am within a half inch of all claims    these measurwements were all taken 5 years ago

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2006, 08:40:30 AM »
the fact you had to tell me about you r entire life and misse dthepoint of my post  proves my thought   anyhow  i will apologize for my typeing a si hasv ein about 100 posts prior i don;t take the time to proofread on here as nothing on here really matters

anyway  were you PRO  i never seen your name anywhere?    not a bad look in the pic?   but you weren't pro? suprised your not pro  caus eback then  it was about 1000 times easier to have card

but yor  cpa and you have mercedes and wife and blah blah blah      bu tyou still waste your time on here?  hmmmmmmmmm

you liv ein th eUS    i will be happy to let you tape them
enclosed is a pic where my arm taped 20 and 3/4's  FLEXED   SO KINLY GO f**k YOURSLEF  YOU LIMPED DICK GERIATRIC

anyway next time befor eyou open your pie hole again and your dentures fall out  check the facts   my arms flexed do measure over 20 to this day  and that sir you can drive to the bank in your mercedes and thenumber shouldn;t be hard for you to figure out sinc eyour acpa and all

and i didn;t wanan post my stats caus ei knew some jealous f**k as yourself would have something to say  but \a memeber ywho idon;t get along with asked   and he still believed it  and not to mention you are the only member to comment

i have poste dmy stats on the REAL board before  and no one questioned it

and you sir  starte dthis not I    you good in yur pic  not denying it  but i have beat about 1000 guys that look like you   competition isn;t what it use to be   people to do are sick in the head and take mad shit  and is damn nea rimpossible to beat a guy takeing a whole pharmacy

i just started competeing again and won my states title   not big deal to you i am ure  but now a days apparently it is

this post is so long cause  in honest  i kind look up to your build  bu tthe fact you called bullshit on my claims is pissing me off   for fucks sake  jason arntz claims his armz are 24 inches   he's 5'5   

so anyway i am gonna be the bigger man here and say sorry for calling old etc, but jesus christ  dude realize  my arms ARE that big i am anational level competitor   you have to realize that competition today isn;t the same and that about 100 natiional guys could crush alot of the pro's of your day

why don;t you go rip the natural guy this post was about a new asshole  caus ehe was claiming stats bigger then mine

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2006, 09:09:57 AM »
Son I am in my 70's now and the old bones cannot take much training. I was a pro accountant never pro bodybuilder. Bodybuilding is fun but education counts. That's why I can relax in my 70's and enjoy a good standard of living including my wife and I's matching pair of Mercs. Your physique looks very good. It appears you are pushing up your biceps from the other side but if not then all credit to you.
If you have 17 inch forearms and 20+ biceps I will eat my incontinence pants. Just show us a picture.

Have to go now, time for my injections.

pushing it up with what ?   and i am not gonna bother tapeing it   caus ethere about 100 ways to lie abou tthat  even with apic 

you looked good for your day  i look decent for my day  will i go pro? maybe  do i care if i do? not really but i don;t wana tak eall the shit these guys take these days

and no offense  i really don;t give shit if anyone believes my claims i don;t lie abou tshit in my life   and that has bitten me in the ass more then anything i am beginning to realize as i get older it pays to lie, but still i don;t lie

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2006, 10:06:08 AM »
onseason

this guy:

He claims these stats:

myseone

"Body weight 200-220lbs

biceps flexed 19.75 in cold      pumped 20+
biceps hanging straight 18 in (I believe)
chest 48-50"
waist 29-30"
thighs 26-27"
calves 16.5-17"

So his wast is only 9" larger than his bi's.  Think not.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2006, 10:14:14 AM »
So his wast is only 9" larger than his bi's.  Think not.

yeah dude looks good but not that good    his stats have to be bullshit or slightly  inflated

body88

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2006, 11:22:01 AM »
Son I am in my 70's now and the old bones cannot take much training. I was a pro accountant never pro bodybuilder. Bodybuilding is fun but education counts. That's why I can relax in my 70's and enjoy a good standard of living including my wife and I's matching pair of Mercs. Your physique looks very good. It appears you are pushing up your biceps from the other side but if not then all credit to you.
If you have 17 inch forearms and 20+ biceps I will eat my incontinence pants. Just show us a picture.

Have to go now, time for my injections.

Look at the pic above your post you dumb f**k.

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2006, 11:45:19 AM »

Look at the pic above your post you dumb f**k.

nah bro   it's all cool thanbks for backing me up   but he is from a diffrent time where the measured shit diffrent  etc   eh looked tgret in his day  and the arguement was just not seeing eye to eye we were trying to compar eapples to oranges  literally   but the topic of this post isn;t me  its the black guy in the photos

JimmyThomson

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2006, 12:41:15 PM »
Dzulboy, what is your competition record like? Back in the 60's AND 70'S you could have been NABBA Universe standard looking at your pics. I assume you are at least state champion in the light heavy division right?  I trainied in California in the early 80's when I was CFO of a company called Avex Electronics Inc who were planning to set up in Scotland (my home country). I trained with Grizzly Brown, the Mentzers (sometimes) and a few other guys who were training for the Nationals but none of them looked to have the potential of you.

And body88,  keep out of it kid,    this conversation is for men only..........post your pics before commenting.
Master of the Masters.

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2006, 02:09:20 PM »
overall open champion  lehigh valley 2000   gave up lifting for 4 years or so  then i got 3rd in the heavy weights in 2004 at a ny show   2nd light heavy weight  mr pittsburgh and overall winner  mr pennsylvanis this year

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2006, 02:16:33 PM »
you beat me to it, there is no fucking way his forearms are 17 inches and there's no way he benched 525, he looks like he's capable of maybe 365 or so, still damn good but not 525.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2006, 03:05:32 PM »
you beat me to it, there is no fucking way his forearms are 17 inches and there's no way he benched 525, he looks like he's capable of maybe 365 or so, still damn good but not 525.
i did 525  numerous times and i did 405 for 8    i am alot bigger in person   and for the last time those measurements are FLEXED m,y forearm un flfexed is almost 15

Stavios

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2006, 08:35:19 PM »
I believe he can rep with 405
A friend of mine is a lot smaller than dzulboy and he just benched 405 for the first time 2 weeks ago.
at 20 years old and he takes like 1 cc of deca per week, it is pretty damn good.
( he is only a good bencher tought, I beat him in everything exept the pressing)

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2006, 10:57:16 PM »
yea  i use to b avery good bencher and everyting els esucs   but i noticed my chest wasn;t growing  so now i am pretty strong every where and lost bench strength

i benched 420 on my 21st bday hungover in acontest  i still lost    some dude came in blow up 530 without a warmup    SICK FUCK

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2006, 01:37:56 AM »
Mr. Thompson, do you know Big Al Christie in Scotland.  I sponosr him with Muscle Mafia.  Also, did you trian with Ray Mentzer,  He was my training partner for over a year.  Also, did you train at the original World Gym in Santa Monica in the early 80's.  That is where I trained back then.  You look great for your age and any age.  Some of these younger guys pop-off a little not realizing everythign they are going through we already been there done that.  It gets harder as you get older.  I'm 47 be 48 at the end of the year and can finally do 405 again for 5.  That's with long pauses.  Doing seated front press with 315 with long pauses.  So the strength is getting back still along way to go to where I was.  dzulboy, you look really good.  What I wish the younger guys had today is a little more humility and less bravado.  I read allot of what these kids put on here and it just doesn't sound good.  Anybody who looks like dzulboy or others who have great physiques and some strength really shouldn't come on here and bash anyone.  I never bash anyone seriously.  No need to.  I have not seen anyone on here that has done what I have done in the past but I don't run it in because I am or was stronger than you.  I let my lifting and body speak for themselves back when I was in shape.  I never bragged about what I did.  I let everyone els brag for me.  You guys have the goods you don't need to tell others how sshitty they look or weak they are.  I listmy lifts now cause I am actually kind of proud of them considering how weak I got from many years of not lifting.  My goal is to get my bench and incline back to at least 500 and seated front press 405.  If I can do that being old then I will be happy.  And I promise when I do ti I will take pics for everyone.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2006, 08:11:46 AM »
i did 525  numerous times and i did 405 for 8    i am alot bigger in person   and for the last time those measurements are FLEXED m,y forearm un flfexed is almost 15
no offense man but you look far too small to bench 5 plates and a dime and nickel on each side, i would believe that you could do a very hard 405 for a single which is awesome but i've seen way too many extremely strong pressers train and they were all way bigger than you, this is not an insult to you because you have a great physique.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Stavios

« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2006, 08:32:57 AM »
dzulboy, do you touch you chest with the bar when you bench?

I see a lot of guy at my gym repping with 315 but they don't go lower than when their arms are at 90 degree.

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2006, 08:35:03 AM »
dzulboy, do you touch you chest with the bar when you bench?

I see a lot of guy at my gym repping with 315 but they don't go lower than when their arms are at 90 degree.
yea  no pause though

Stavios

« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2006, 08:54:15 AM »
cool, you are fucking strong then.

1/2 reps don't impress me at the bench press, if I did that I think I could do like 80 pounds heavier