Author Topic: Shoulder training  (Read 5963 times)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Re: Shoulder training
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2006, 11:58:38 PM »
dude are you for real?

he's makes me laugh at least.

Tier

• Getbig III
  • Lift light with sloppy form
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2006, 01:08:23 AM »
id only take advice from people that have pics to back themselves up with anyhow  :)

unless he has pics?  :o

Painlayer420

• Getbig II
  • Live,Lift,and Dominate
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2006, 09:08:38 AM »
Thanx guys i will give the pyramiding a try for a while but as for not doing the front delts LMMFAOO! LOL Thanx alot guys

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2006, 06:51:09 PM »
id only take advice from people that have pics to back themselves up with anyhow  :)

unless he has pics?  :o
yeah ive posted plenty.......here:  i never train front delts and look...:they are in proportion to my side and rear delts bothof which i train heavily. 

you dont have to train front delts to have big shoulders!!!    and when you do....they make you have shitty pecs.

d[-_-]b actin all cool

Tier

• Getbig III
  • Lift light with sloppy form
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2006, 10:49:50 PM »
at the end of the day , train front delts if they are not growing/behind , simple really

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2006, 11:36:18 PM »
yup. :)
d[-_-]b actin all cool

myseone

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2006, 04:42:01 PM »
yeah ive posted plenty.......here:  i never train front delts and look...:they are in proportion to my side and rear delts bothof which i train heavily. 

you dont have to train front delts to have big shoulders!!!    and when you do....they make you have shitty pecs.

Great development. I don't agree with your generalization though, I defintely train my front delts and my pecs are'nt lagging. Genetics play a heavy role in the equation.

I also think that most people probably over work the shoulders, particularly the front delts, hence the shoulder issues and disproportinate shoulder development that many trainees have.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2006, 06:30:49 PM »
yeah i agree all bodies are different and respond differently. 
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2006, 08:21:52 AM »
Yeah man my right shoulder in particular it used to click alot but now its just more of an inflammed feeling, If i do preacher curls it also hurts a little but i deal with that. But as far as side and front laterals are concerned i havent dont them in about 1 year. Because thats when my shoulder starts killing me i even had to call in to work because of it like 3 months ago. 

Thanx for the advice bro

Do u do upright rows by chanse? I used to do those and they gave me chronic pain in the medial delt area and killed my shoulder work outs! once i stoped doing those my shoulders where fine :)
P