Author Topic: MR. Getbig 2006. Just a PREVIEW  (Read 13353 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
MR. Getbig 2006. Just a PREVIEW
« on: July 16, 2006, 12:51:10 AM »
Just a preview.  The finished product will be perfect.  You will get to see everything soon.  I promise.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: MR. Getbig 2006. Just a PREVIEW
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2006, 12:52:44 AM »
Has anyone ever told you that you look a lot like Arnold?

Bast175

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2006, 12:59:45 AM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2006, 01:02:09 AM »
Has anyone ever told you that you look a lot like Arnold?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2006, 01:10:32 AM »
did you leave your chest at home that day? Top 15, maybe.
E

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2006, 01:11:17 AM »
Finally some real pics but sad to say that your structure still sucks ass, def big and you must train your ass off but the BBing look in just not there. Not that you give a shit about what i think anyway :)
I

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2006, 01:17:09 AM »
Get a haircut!

(without the bowl)  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Bast175

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2006, 01:17:45 AM »
Finally some real pics but sad to say that your structure still sucks ass, def big and you must train your ass off but the BBing look in just not there. Not that you give a shit about what i think anyway :)

what about his structure sucks?

goatboy do you go to a hair salon before each trip to the gym?   gayer than omega 6 fats.

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2006, 01:18:11 AM »
great biceps  :o ::)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2006, 01:18:38 AM »
Monster Ears.
P

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2006, 01:28:49 AM »
what about his structure sucks?

I could have just been a asshole and started talkin shit cause i really don't like TA that much but i attempted to keep my post somewhat positive so give me a break and don't force me to go out of my way to be an asshole. :)

No it's not a threat............ Or a promise :D
I

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2006, 01:32:24 AM »
monster triceps
Z

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2006, 01:32:27 AM »
Here's my take...

First off, I don't understand why anyone would say that you don't look like a bodybuilder.  Sure, you are not some behemoth that has slabs of muscle to the point that you look like a cartoon character, but then again, you are natural and it doesn't seem as if you are going for the bloated, powerlifter look or even the typical look today's bodybuilders have.  I say good for you, be original, try to get more people to stop following this trend of bodybuilding.  Take it back to where bodies belonging to the likes of Steve Reeves were revered as the product of true bodybuilding.

Secondly, your pictures do you no justice.  I suggest you do the following for the next set of pictures, pose the same way you did previously, but now get rid of any garments from the waist down.  That's the only way to truly do a proper assessment of your package, anything else and you aren't doing much but showing off in large items of clothing that only brings about suspicion as to whether you are "that big".

Thanks for the pictures in advance.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2006, 01:34:54 AM »

but now get rid of any garments from the waist down.  That's the only way to truly do a proper assessment of your package

Spoken like a true homo....
P

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2006, 01:35:45 AM »

hahhah I would own you every which way....Your fat ass never has posted a pic, nor will you ever.

You don`t even know how to lift weights.  Go ahead and do the Mr. Getbig. We need someone to laugh at.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2006, 01:36:57 AM »
I could have just been a asshole and started talkin shit cause i really don't like TA that much but i attempted to keep my post somewhat positive so give me a break and don't force me to go out of my way to be an asshole. :)

No it's not a threat............ Or a promise :D

I will paypal you 50 dollars if you put up a pic and you are bigger or leaner, even though I`m not near done dieting down yet.  What do you say?

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2006, 01:38:24 AM »
First off, I don't understand why anyone would say that you don't look like a bodybuilder.  

You saying you can't tell the diff from someone who does powerlifting and someone who is into BBing. I know they are almost interchangeable at times but i would have to lean toward TA having more of a powerlifter build or a athlete (football or something).
I

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2006, 01:39:29 AM »
Here's my take...

First off, I don't understand why anyone would say that you don't look like a bodybuilder.  Sure, you are not some behemoth that has slabs of muscle to the point that you look like a cartoon character, but then again, you are natural and it doesn't seem as if you are going for the bloated, powerlifter look or even the typical look today's bodybuilders have.  I say good for you, be original, try to get more people to stop following this trend of bodybuilding.  Take it back to where bodies belonging to the likes of Steve Reeves were revered as the product of true bodybuilding.

Secondly, your pictures do you no justice.  I suggest you do the following for the next set of pictures, pose the same way you did previously, but now get rid of any garments from the waist down.  That's the only way to truly do a proper assessment of your package, anything else and you aren't doing much but showing off in large items of clothing that only brings about suspicion as to whether you are "that big".

Thanks for the pictures in advance.

I agree.  I admire the old guys like Steve Reeves,John Grimek, Clancy Ross.
The new guys are shit in my opinion.  Too much drugs.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2006, 01:40:01 AM »

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2006, 01:41:25 AM »
Z

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2006, 01:42:56 AM »

You know, the Adonis does resemble Mike Katz a little in terms of his build.  Good observation.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2006, 01:43:27 AM »

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2006, 01:43:57 AM »
Damn TA nice way to ruin a moment when i am tryin to not be a asshole to you, well either way you can be a dickhead if you want. Oh yeah sorry i don't feel the need to post my pics, i actually was just asked by my friend no more then 2min why i don't post pics to back up myself but i told him i don't feel the need to impress anyone on here. The only people who have a chance to see me will have to meet me at a show, and honestly i would like to meet you just to see what your realy like (chill or asshole).
I

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2006, 01:50:59 AM »
Damn TA nice way to ruin a moment when i am tryin to not be a asshole to you, well either way you can be a dickhead if you want. Oh yeah sorry i don't feel the need to post my pics, i actually was just asked by my friend no more then 2min why i don't post pics to back up myself but i told him i don't feel the need to impress anyone on here. The only people who have a chance to see me will have to meet me at a show, and honestly i would like to meet you just to see what your realy like (chill or asshole).

I just wanted to see if you would post a picture.  I knew you wouldn`t.  hahahah

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2006, 01:54:46 AM »
I just wanted to see if you would post a picture.  I knew you wouldn`t.  hahahah

I never talked shit and said i was a huge beast, i am 20 6' 195-200lbs and pretty lean, i have not gone up in weight for a few months but i have rather been filling out what i have. I look forward to 25 and so on cause i am building a good base.
I