Author Topic: Lee and his lawyer  (Read 2556 times)

civello_06

• Getbig II
Lee and his lawyer
« on: July 16, 2006, 08:56:23 PM »
Lee in ur recent column in MD u mentioned chick threatened to suspend u if u competed in the NOC.u also mentioned that if someone got a good lawyer and called the IFBBs bluff the way Jay did with diuretic test way back when they could prove that the IFBB enforces the rules against who they pik and choose.So my question to is, in the evnt they suspend u and dont allow u 2 compete in the olympia, y dont u? U have been called the most popular bber of all time and u also happen to b my favorite, so u got one guy in ur corner already.would u possibly take the ifbb to court in the event that ur suspended from competition?

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
Re: Lee and his lawyer
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2006, 02:15:43 PM »
Lee in ur recent column in MD u mentioned chick threatened to suspend u if u competed in the NOC.u also mentioned that if someone got a good lawyer and called the IFBBs bluff the way Jay did with diuretic test way back when they could prove that the IFBB enforces the rules against who they pik and choose.So my question to is, in the evnt they suspend u and dont allow u 2 compete in the olympia, y dont u? U have been called the most popular bber of all time and u also happen to b my favorite, so u got one guy in ur corner already.would u possibly take the ifbb to court in the event that ur suspended from competition?

MMMMMM  HELL YEAH.

civello_06

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2006, 02:25:14 PM »
GOOD SHIT

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2006, 06:36:31 PM »
MMMMMM  HELL YEAH.
HAHA! fuckin right on.
bodybuildersreality.com

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2006, 02:53:13 AM »
chicks rambling became irritating since the first time he opened his mouth

2HUGE4U

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2006, 08:41:33 AM »
HEHEHE LEE FOR PRESIDENT!

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2006, 10:26:31 AM »
chicks rambling became irritating since the first time he opened his mouth
Yeah instead of helping athlete's in making the best decisions regarding bodybuilding, he seems to be telling them not constructing them. Nothing has ever been laid out in the IFBB if something comes up then they make something up to contend your decision.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2006, 01:20:44 PM »
Do you really think if Lee got a Lawyer and lets say won....was allowed to compete in both the NOC and "O" do you think he would be placed well enough at the "O" to make money......

Lee would be silently blackballed for good.

xavmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2006, 11:09:10 PM »
MMMMMM  HELL YEAH.

Lee have my baby haha  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2006, 08:07:34 PM »
Do you really think if Lee got a Lawyer and lets say won....was allowed to compete in both the NOC and "O" do you think he would be placed well enough at the "O" to make money......

Lee would be silently blackballed for good.

maybe.

But his endorsement stock would go thru the roof if suddenly 15 more atheltes were allowed to do both PDI and IFBB, and he was viewed as the renegade who made it all possible.