Author Topic: My pics  (Read 8971 times)

hendog

• Getbig II
My pics
« on: July 17, 2006, 07:07:05 PM »
Alright fellas, I had posted earlier in a thread that I would post some pics of myself for critisism, suggestions, comments and advise. I am looking for an honest no bs assessment of areas I need improvement on, lagging bodyparts and general assessments. I want to compete someday so I would appreciate some of the pro's and competitors suggestions and comments as well. Keep in mind that I am not yet a competitor and I know my bf% is high for a bodybuilder (currently around 12%)  Thanks in advance for helping me out.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Re: My pics
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2006, 07:10:13 PM »
hahahaha, brutal size, monster lat spread. ::) my advice would be to get your money back on the steroids and actually start lifting some weights.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2006, 07:11:20 PM »
more

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2006, 07:13:11 PM »
massive quads, hahahahaha.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2006, 07:13:13 PM »
some more

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2006, 07:15:41 PM »
more

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2006, 07:16:18 PM »
This is a steroid forum...so are you tryin to say you're on the sauce? :|

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2006, 07:18:26 PM »
hahahaha, brutal size, monster lat spread. ::) my advice would be to get your money back on the steroids and actually start lifting some weights.
I know that my lats and quads are definately areas of improvement. Thanks. I am not currently on a cycle not for about a year now.

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2006, 07:19:24 PM »
This is a steroid forum...so are you tryin to say you're on the sauce? :|
No not currently.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2006, 07:19:52 PM »
where do you start with an abomination like this, 13 inch arms, 19 inch legs, bad tattoo, horrendous facial looks, receding hairline, upper body 5 shades darker than the lower body, absolutely ZERO quad development, nasty varicose veins on the calves, lats the same width as the waist in the back shot, wide stomach, not much more to say.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2006, 07:23:17 PM »
where do you start with an abomination like this, 13 inch arms, 19 inch legs, bad tattoo, horrendous facial looks, receding hairline, upper body 5 shades darker than the lower body, absolutely ZERO quad development, nasty varicose veins on the calves, lats the same width as the waist in the back shot, wide stomach, not much more to say.
I plan on working harder to improve all those areas you mentioned, well with the exception of the hair line :)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2006, 07:39:37 PM »
Hendog takes lots of courage to post your pics like that.  Im sure if you keep at it you will make improvments.  Looks like you have the potential to put on some good size.  Yes the back needs work, hit it hard one of the best back routines I did when I was just starting to get into it was, 6 sets pullups to the front and 6 sets BB bent over rows, warm up sets were not counted on the rows. keep at it it takes time, with hard, smart training you will get there.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2006, 07:44:00 PM »
Hendog takes lots of courage to post your pics like that.  Im sure if you keep at it you will make improvments.  Looks like you have the potential to put on some good size.  Yes the back needs work, hit it hard one of the best back routines I did when I was just starting to get into it was, 6 sets pullups to the front and 6 sets BB bent over rows, warm up sets were not counted on the rows. keep at it it takes time, with hard, smart training you will get there.

awesome post. I agree it takes balls to post a pic. You aren't small thats forsure. Even if your the same as ronnie there is always room for improvment so keep hitting it hard man.
bodybuildersreality.com

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2006, 07:49:38 PM »
Thanks for the incouragement gentlemen. I will try the bent over rows and maybe some t-bar rows with heaby weights to try and get these parts up to par. It had occured to me that I didn't run this by the mods and this really isn't the forum for pic posting I guess so I do apologize to Rimmy and Arnold Jr for this. It is just that I have made this forum my home so I felt compelled to hear opinions from the guys I listen and learn from the most.

lilwoday09smb

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2006, 07:51:40 PM »
i think your b/f is more than 12 %

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2006, 08:09:50 PM »
maybe 15... not a diss, but you have a really weird back/lat structure, that or your waist is really wide, though it doesn't look so wide from the front... do some assisted chin ups and strict lat pulldowns.

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2006, 08:16:42 PM »
maybe 15... not a diss, but you have a really weird back/lat structure, that or your waist is really wide, though it doesn't look so wide from the front... do some assisted chin ups and strict lat pulldowns.

I would really like to get more size and shape on my upper lat area where my lats and arm pits connect to help create a V shape. Will chins and lat pulldowns get this effect or more the bent rows and t-bars like one of the other fellas mentioned earlier?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2006, 09:34:54 PM »
I would really like to get more size and shape on my upper lat area where my lats and arm pits connect to help create a V shape. Will chins and lat pulldowns get this effect or more the bent rows and t-bars like one of the other fellas mentioned earlier?

bent over rows and t-bars will mostly build thickness.. for width (which you need) assisted chins and strict form lat pulldowns will help tremendously.

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2006, 12:21:22 AM »

lets see your pic buttpirate
grundle has no sack,

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2006, 02:43:02 AM »
 brutal size
LOL
w

Slick Vic

« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2006, 04:03:20 AM »
Right away I noticed you need to bring up your arms to match your chest.

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2006, 04:19:51 AM »
Right away I noticed you need to bring up your arms to match your chest.
Thanks Slick V. Are you refering to my biceps, triceps or just overall arm size?

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2006, 07:26:19 AM »

go back to the "natural" section and hang with your homo buddies, loser....... or grow the balls to post your own pics
ah yeah Im a voodo child

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2006, 08:06:39 AM »

go back to the "natural" section and hang with your homo buddies, loser....... or grow the balls to post your own pics
ok fat man, hahahaha, gay as the day is long.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2006, 08:38:35 AM »
'This is a steroid forum...so are you tryin to say you're on the sauce? '

In case you can't read this is 'Pictures of members & more '

This would be the roid board -----> http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?board=4.0

Hope this helps