Author Topic: DOES THIS GUY HAVE BITCH TITS?  (Read 12287 times)

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
Re: DOES THIS GUY HAVE BITCH TITS?
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2006, 02:51:54 PM »
  That's like asking" is a pigs ass pork"....I think this might be a pic of his father.

MOOBS
rons acunt

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2006, 04:52:13 PM »
Check out the comments section:

Forget the whole 'does Croatch have gyno' cobblers from 16 months ago, the challenge has been laid down to this guy!!!

TA, get yourself greased up and ready to go

:D
rons acunt

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2006, 05:01:38 PM »
  That's like asking" is a pigs ass pork"....I think this might be a pic of his father.

this is the worst most horrifid picture i have seen on getbig,,those tits are sagggy  :D
fallen angel

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2006, 05:19:39 PM »
this is the worst most horrifid picture i have seen on getbig,,those tits are sagggy  :D

Its Onlyme's french love connection.
just push some weight!

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2006, 08:43:56 PM »
lol just read the comments on youtube very funny woten

2nd that HAHA
#

ukstrongman

• Getbig I
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2006, 02:39:43 AM »
Undeniable fibrotic change

The kid is a fucking mug if he wishes to put his head in the sand at this point, christ only knows what type of major league rack he will be packing in 12 months time?

GOT TITS?
look, here are some still pics of me, i have a lot of muscle mass, just a little fat...
you guys as a whole aren't really being helpful, you're just flaming.  I am not a bodybuilder, i couldn't give a shit what i look like, i train for grip strength and am going to be the first teenager to do CoC#4. 

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=846249

Maldoror

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2006, 05:09:30 AM »
Look, you're obviously a pretty strong kid, but there's just no way to develop gyno like that naturally... I'm not flaming, nor do I have anything personal against you, I'm just stating a fact. Have you ever taken medications that could have increased your chances of developing gyno? If the answer to this question is no, then I fear that there could only be one other possible explanation...

And that's not 'just a little' fat... it's a lot of fat. Well over 20%. You'll look and feel better if you cut down a bit.

ukstrongman

• Getbig I
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2006, 06:01:03 AM »
never been on any medication in my life... only asprin a few years back when i had the flu

bf% is 16% using callipers, and 19% on electronic scales, no way am i over 20%

currently weigh 245lbs with 16% fat, last cut iw as 230 at around 12.5-13% top abs visible

i have always held a lot of water, even when i was 160@6% during my days inot boxing and martial arts i still held a lot of water

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2006, 06:07:02 AM »
never been on any medication in my life... only asprin a few years back when i had the flu

bf% is 16% using callipers, and 19% on electronic scales, no way am i over 20%

currently weigh 245lbs with 16% fat, last cut iw as 230 at around 12.5-13% top abs visible

i have always held a lot of water, even when i was 160@6% during my days inot boxing and martial arts i still held a lot of water

whats your bra size?

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2006, 06:11:44 AM »
look, here are some still pics of me, i have a lot of muscle mass, just a little fat...
you guys as a whole aren't really being helpful, you're just flaming.  I am not a bodybuilder, i couldn't give a shit what i look like, i train for grip strength and am going to be the first teenager to do CoC#4.  

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=846249

Dude, the OP was made without flaming in mind, but this is Getbig, so a little piss taking along with solid info is to be expected, just dont get out of your pram over it

No one has said your lifts are not impressive, shit, only a clown would claim otherwise, you have some great strength for one so young there, but with your obvious gear use in mind, I personally believe you will substantially injure yourself before you hit 21, thus fucking up your strongman 'career', but there you go

If you cannot see blatant gyno when its in evidence, that is your problem. The 'its not gyno, its fat' line truly is weak, why? well, would you explain just how you have evolved a genetic ability to deposit fat in the EXACT same area as that which would be affected by gynocomastia? you must be the first guy to have a fat based 'nipples like church coat hangers' syndrome!!!

To wit, I'll try and post some pictures of gyno and contrast them with pictures of overweigh 'non gyno' cases, and lets see which group you most resemble

Look, you're obviously a pretty strong kid, but there's just no way to develop gyno like that naturally... I'm not flaming, nor do I have anything personal against you, I'm just stating a fact. Have you ever taken medications that could have increased your chances of developing gyno? If the answer to this question is no, then I fear that there could only be one other possible explanation...

And that's not 'just a little' fat... it's a lot of fat. Well over 20%. You'll look and feel better if you cut down a bit.

Argree with all of this, whatever the cause, there IS an evident case of gyno here
rons acunt

Maldoror

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2006, 06:37:23 AM »

You've just admitted to using steroids, as far as I'm concerned. I've been bodybuilding for years, and most of my friends are hardcore juicers... I know, therefore, that puffy nipples are one thing, and that lumps underneath them are another thing entirely. The former is nothing, and can be brought on by just about anything; the latter can only be caused by badly out-of-whack hormone levels -- and therefore can only be due to:

-medication use
-steroids
-extreme alcoholism
-extreme malnutrition (there is a condition called 'refeeding gynecomastia,' which is when starved refugees are suddenly given access to food. This causes their levels shoot through the roof and gyno to develop.)

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2006, 06:56:35 AM »
Dude, the OP was made without flaming in mind, but this is Getbig, so a little piss taking along with solid info is to be expected, just dont get out of your pram over it

No one has said your lifts are not impressive, shit, only a clown would claim otherwise, you have some great strength for one so young there, but with your obvious gear use in mind, I personally believe you will substantially injure yourself before you hit 21, thus fucking up your strongman 'career', but there you go

If you cannot see blatant gyno when its in evidence, that is your problem. The 'its not gyno, its fat' line truly is weak, why? well, would you explain just how you have evolved a genetic ability to deposit fat in the EXACT same area as that which would be affected by gynocomastia? you must be the first guy to have a fat based 'nipples like church coat hangers' syndrome!!!

To wit, I'll try and post some pictures of gyno and contrast them with pictures of overweigh 'non gyno' cases, and lets see which group you most resemble

Argree with all of this, whatever the cause, there IS an evident case of gyno here

Why are you obsessed with a 16 year old's nipples? :-\

ukstrongman

• Getbig I
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2006, 08:14:13 AM »
i'm not 16, i'm 17 btw, don't know where you got that info about my age from

i will admit to the use of PROHORMONES when i was 14 years old.  I have never used steroids.  I have done 2 courses of 1AD.  Nothing since then (so nothing in the last 3 years).

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2006, 08:16:51 AM »

i will admit to the use of PROHORMONES when i was 14 years old.  I have never used steroids.  I have done 2 courses of 1AD.  Nothing since then (so nothing in the last 3 years).

Newsflash 1-AD is/was a steriod..And it also caused many cases of gyno..So there goes your lifetime natural status...

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2006, 09:07:12 AM »

Pro hormones at 14, and nothing since? well, even if we take that to be the truth, the fact is you have evident gyno... BTW you do know that testosterone is technically a pro hormone?

Oh and, why post pics of you that dont clearly show your tits? or - most peculiarly - dont show them at all?

Come on, flash the rack

Why are you obsessed with a 16 year old's nipples? :-\

the kid has a fine rack, the question you should be asking is: why not?
rons acunt

ukstrongman

• Getbig I
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2006, 12:38:58 PM »
1-test converts to test in the body

that's the difference between a PH and a steroid.

Yes, i am going to use gear in the future, like all strongman competitors do.

look at MARK HENRY (sexual chocolate), he hasnt exactly got a lean chest (apparently this is what you all call gyno) and he's one of the first guys to PRESS the inch DB.  You guys have to stop worring about your appearences like teenage girls do and start lifting properly.   

with you dudes it seems to be

skinny, less than 10% bf = great

anything over 10% = GYNO and a horrible physique

get over yourselves, i bet most of you e-BBers are 6' 150lbs geeks who sit in their mother's basement all day with no mates jerking off looking at kelly ryan and other shit...

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2006, 12:56:00 PM »
As a former (about a million years ago ;)) multiply teenage (USPF) world record holder, in powerlifting, I offer you this advise; tighen up, tighen up now. Thank you.

You have many years to be 240 lbs... 275lbs... 300lbs... 325lbs... I remember when I was 18, I wanted to weigh 300 and bench press 600. Yes, I was insane.
a

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2006, 12:56:41 PM »
1-test converts to test in the body

that's the difference between a PH and a steroid.

Yes, i am going to use gear in the future, like all strongman competitors do.

look at MARK HENRY (sexual chocolate), he hasnt exactly got a lean chest (apparently this is what you all call gyno) and he's one of the first guys to PRESS the inch DB.  You guys have to stop worring about your appearences like teenage girls do and start lifting properly.   

with you dudes it seems to be

skinny, less than 10% bf = great

anything over 10% = GYNO and a horrible physique

get over yourselves, i bet most of you e-BBers are 6' 150lbs geeks who sit in their mother's basement all day with no mates jerking off looking at kelly ryan and other shit...

How much M1T (thought it was 1-AD a moment ago?) did you run then?

Also - and you really are starting to look dim/desperate on this point - not all fat guys have gyno, conversely, not all lean guys are gyno free, you [however] fit into neither group, you are a chubby teen with gyno (albeit alongside some respectable muscle mass and strength etc)

Your Mark Henry example is laughable for a number of reasons: 1) he isnt natural, 2) he might very well have some gyno, I havent yet studied his moobs [or lack thereoff]

The reason you have been taken to task over this is your idiotic steadfast refusal to acknowledge body tissue which isnt mere fat deposition, that you clearly have no idea what constitutes gyno truly is the worrying issue

Nobody has said its about your fat levels, so stop attempting to construct a piss weak straw man from such non issues, also, stop trying to employ weak ad hominem re: 'i bet you guys are this that or whatever', it is a deperate tactic and does nothing to divert attention away from your church coat hanger nips

Post some new pics up, both from a face on view and profile, dare ya ;)
rons acunt

packetman

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2006, 01:32:52 PM »
Regardless of the gyno issue or how it looks.  You got to give him props for having the thumbs up thing down pat..

ukstrongman

• Getbig I
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2006, 04:02:04 PM »
i ran 6 caps a day of 1AD for 3 weeks straight - 2 bottles (then i ran out)

Of course Mark Henry isn't natural, i am just using him as an example of someone who is massive, strong and has what i think you guys would call gyno.

i know what real gyno is, many mates of mine have it to some extent.  And none of them sem to think i have BITCH TITS they think i just have a tendency to store fat/water around my low chest.  These dudes also knew me when i was around 6% bf and there was absolutely no gyno then.

tommywishbone, nice work on your records bro!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2006, 04:28:13 PM »
i ran 6 caps a day of 1AD for 3 weeks straight - 2 bottles (then i ran out)

Of course Mark Henry isn't natural, i am just using him as an example of someone who is massive, strong and has what i think you guys would call gyno.

i know what real gyno is, many mates of mine have it to some extent.  And none of them sem to think i have BITCH TITS they think i just have a tendency to store fat/water around my low chest.  These dudes also knew me when i was around 6% bf and there was absolutely no gyno then.

tommywishbone, nice work on your records bro!

mark henrys fat, your not, you have gyno.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2006, 04:29:44 PM »
Pro hormones at 14, and nothing since? well, even if we take that to be the truth, the fact is you have evident gyno... BTW you do know that testosterone is technically a pro hormone?

Oh and, why post pics of you that dont clearly show your tits? or - most peculiarly - dont show them at all?

Come on, flash the rack

the kid has a fine rack, the question you should be asking is: why not?
  Why not?......Because I'm a heterosexual. Duh ::)

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2006, 04:37:16 PM »
you delete my comments on youtube BUT...
YOU HAVE TITS

I am only 4 yrs older than you and I can tell you that you have tits

since your such a badass I'll post my pic @ 19

SEE MA' NO TITS!!!!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2006, 04:40:44 PM »
you delete my comments on youtube BUT...
YOU HAVE TITS

I am only 4 yrs older than you and I can tell you that you have tits

since your such a badass I'll post my pic @ 19

SEE MA' NO TITS!!!!

u entering the mr getbig?

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2006, 04:42:28 PM »
u entering the mr getbig?