Author Topic: my LEGENDARY EMACIATION DIET FOR MR> GETBIG TITLE  (Read 11138 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
my LEGENDARY EMACIATION DIET FOR MR> GETBIG TITLE
« on: August 01, 2006, 05:32:08 PM »
somewhat of and isocaloric diet really low calories. right now im 245 i think in order for me to come in super shredded i need to be about 215 or so . lots of coffee drikning to fill up the stomach. and if i smoke weed ill cure the munchies with alcohol because you actually burn more calories when you drink beer so it really doesnt turn to fat because of the increased heart rate. WHAT DO YOU THINK MAYBE 215? or 200 at 6feet6?
A

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Re: my LEGENDARY EMACIATION DIET FOR MR> GETBIG TITLE
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2006, 05:33:26 PM »
somewhat of and isocaloric diet really low calories. right now im 245 i think in order for me to come in super shredded i need to be about 215 or so . lots of coffee drikning to fill up the stomach. and if i smoke weed ill cure the munchies with alcohol because you actually burn more calories when you drink beer so it really doesnt turn to fat because of the increased heart rate. WHAT DO YOU THINK MAYBE 215? or 200 at 6feet6?

did ski once rip you apart on mayhem?
I think I remember you from there.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2006, 05:34:25 PM »
6 feet 6 at 215???  OMG!!!! ;D
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2006, 05:34:28 PM »
im going to try not to eat anymore food tonite. i ate a half a pizza (tombstone)before working out. that was 800 calories, i was still crazy hungry so i chugged down a pot of coffe to fill me up had a great workout.
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2006, 05:35:51 PM »
6 feet 6 at 215???  OMG!!!! ;D
yes in order to get all the way shredded that is what my guess is. maybe 200, damn if i weigh 200 ill be able to leap over basketball goals and take up the NBA as my new hobbie on top of bodybuilding
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2006, 05:38:10 PM »
daddywaddy, do you pucker up whenever anyone takes a picture?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2006, 05:38:23 PM »
did ski once rip you apart on mayhem?
I think I remember you from there.
yeah he was jealous
A

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2006, 05:38:31 PM »
How old are you?
just push some weight!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2006, 05:40:11 PM »
A

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2006, 05:41:30 PM »

Your a good example that weight don't mean shit. You got good shape. What does your training look like?
just push some weight!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2006, 05:41:58 PM »
daddywaddy, do you pucker up whenever anyone takes a picture?

Legendary Narcissism
A

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2006, 05:42:02 PM »

guy and you were telling me to not be a pussy to diet or i'm in denial? Your fucking titties look like implants hanging down so low cant even so your own nipples ??? And your neck looks like the empire state building sticking up like the dickhead you are

FuCKO

BTW you that fag that were posing with your pussyboy all postal "we're the towns tough guys" BWAHAHAHHAHAHA

P.S. Take that fag earring out, you look like batista on crack
#

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2006, 05:42:39 PM »
daddy waddy im sorry but your diet sucks. You are going to look more watery than the chick in the new paul giamatti film.
L

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2006, 05:43:06 PM »
Your a good example that weight don't mean shit. You got good shape. What does your training look like?

C'mon on bro stop kissing his azz, you wanna take it up his azz? This girl looks cute, i wonder how much time he served in county jail with the "BOYS"
#

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2006, 05:44:41 PM »

C'mon on bro stop kissing his azz, you wanna take it up his azz? This girl looks cute, i wonder how much time he served in county jail with the "BOYS"

Same question goes to you. What do you do for this fantastic shape?
just push some weight!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2006, 05:46:04 PM »

u right weight dont mean shit the pros exxagerate there weight. to be honest the best i ever looked was the first time and the last time i did cocaine for a couple weeks straight when i was 18 i got down to about 180-190 at about 6feet4 rediculously ripped but strenghth went waaaay down. i only stick to weed n alcohol now

as for training i do light weight everything to failure fast pace like serge nubret. 10 min of intervals on the stairmaster everyday and i usually do chest back and abs everyday high rep fast pace
A

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2006, 05:46:51 PM »
Same question goes to you. What do you do for this fantastic shape?

There's a difference between staying lean to "look cute" rather than bulk up big to hopefully get a hold of somebody i dont like and stripp him off his manhood, life's fun bro  ;)
#

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2006, 05:48:40 PM »

dont be so ignorant, that shit happens only in long term prisons.
grundle has no sack,

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2006, 05:50:04 PM »

f**cker and you were telling me to not be a pussy to diet or i'm in denial? Your fucking titties look like implants hanging down so low cant even so your own nipples ??? And your neck looks like the empire state building sticking up like the dickhead you are

FuCKO

BTW you that fag that were posing with your pussyboy all postal "we're the towns tough guys" BWAHAHAHHAHAHA

P.S. Take that fag earring out, you look like batista on crack

MELTDOWN
A

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2006, 05:50:56 PM »
daddy waddy an eightball for the last three weeks leading up to the Mr. Getbig will cost you 900 dollars, but you will be uber ripped.
L

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2006, 05:52:13 PM »
holy shit thats alot of money, you can get a oz of blow down here for about 700 to 900 depending on quality, but blow sucks to me...
grundle has no sack,

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2006, 05:53:47 PM »
no more powda for me ever again that shit cost way too much. i think its a little too harsh on the system too
A

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2006, 05:54:31 PM »
He could win. Looks pretty good. Much better than Alexxx and close to TA. Sucks he won't be actually standing next to TA and the other guys to actually show how much bigger he is.
E

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2006, 05:55:00 PM »
u right weight dont mean shit the pros exxagerate there weight. to be honest the best i ever looked was the first time and the last time i did cocaine for a couple weeks straight when i was 18 i got down to about 180-190 at about 6feet4 rediculously ripped but strenghth went waaaay down. i only stick to weed n alcohol now

as for training i do light weight everything to failure fast pace like serge nubret. 10 min of intervals on the stairmaster everyday and i usually do chest back and abs everyday high rep fast pace

Even Serge didn't train chest back everyday.
just push some weight!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2006, 05:55:04 PM »

There's a difference between staying lean to "look cute" rather than bulk up big to hopefully get a hold of somebody i dont like and stripp him off his manhood, life's fun bro  ;)

WHO MADE U SO FAT?
A