Author Topic: my cutting diet  (Read 7454 times)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Re: my cutting diet
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2006, 02:53:02 PM »
 I think you should listen to some of these guys...especially the ones who compete.Benefit from their experiences and mistakes,rather than learn through your own mistakes. JMO

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2006, 09:04:28 AM »
it is more effective for any program to have a specific goal.  It is less efficient to try and build muscle while in a phase that you are losing weight.  Anabolic environment requires weight gain, which does not happen properly while cutting and doing tons of cardio.

Once I drop some bf% I will come off the cardio load to about half what it is and then do the cardio in the AM and lift weight in the afternoon.

With my schedule right now I am not able to get 8 hours of sleep a night, which is also counterproductive to gains from lifting.  Once my workload is lower, I should be able to get back on a normal sleep cycle as well.
For now, I am content with just the cardio for a few weeks.

You may want to re look at that statement about not lifting while losing bodyfat...muscle burns fat..the more you have the more fat you flame...so just doing cardio isn't going to do as much as doing cardio and resistance training..read a book bro.

footloose and fancy free

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2006, 09:06:27 AM »

You may want to re look at that statement about not lifting while losing bodyfat...muscle burns fat..the more you have the more fat you flame...so just doing cardio isn't going to do as much as doing cardio and resistance training..read a book bro.
footloose and fancy free

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2006, 08:59:32 AM »
im at 244 this morning.  Weak as hell...

cheat day was awesome.  I ate a shit ton of sushi and almost vomited.  My stomach barely remembered what other food is like.

i may need to start lifting again to slow things down.  I don't get as much cramping now as i did when i started the CEA stack but that was mostly at night and with the AC on.  Shutting off the AC helped big time (it was blowing right on my legs and feet) 

Seeing how im gonna start lifting again I have to push the protein intake up a bit, and add more carbs before and after the workout.  Hope i havent lost too much strength in the past 2 weeks jump starting fat loss with all this cardio.

Bast175

« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2006, 10:23:28 AM »
26lbs in 2 weeks.  wow. 

bicepsforyou

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: September 05, 2006, 10:54:27 AM »
How long can you go on that diet.
"Mystery Is Life"

Bast000

• Time Out