Author Topic: Jay Cutler - Unreal and bald!  (Read 14899 times)

GoneAway

• Getbig V
Re: Jay Cutler - Unreal and bald!
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2006, 01:18:11 AM »
Jay looks awesome.

He should keep it fully shaved or let it grow, since I don't like the stubble-look. I wonder why he did it.

Dorian 01

• Getbig III
  • Ronnie Rockel > Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2006, 01:19:32 AM »
Jay looks awesome.

He should keep it fully shaved or let it grow, since I don't like the stubble-look. I wonder why he did it.
Photoshop did it.
T

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2006, 01:37:52 AM »
He looked bigger without hair
I am a mini beast

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2006, 01:40:52 AM »
I would shave it.  The dyed blonde thing hasn't worked out too well the past few Olympias.  Maybe they'll confuse him for Coleman and give him the Sandow.
N

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2006, 02:00:19 AM »
 :o

makes his head look small....

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: JAY CUTLER..............................................
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2006, 02:20:53 AM »
Arvilla, no offence meant... Given your history with these large guys and all...

You always lived the heterosexual lifestyle?

Just wondering, that's all.

BTW, why should Cutler shave his head?

YIP
Zack

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-X
HAHA, RON.....

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2006, 03:41:54 AM »
he should shave his head, wear boots and bomber jacket. get a few tattooes
Z

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2006, 04:02:55 AM »
His arms are HUGE!!!

I am a mini beast

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2006, 07:16:16 AM »
Whats wrong with you guys, Jay has an all-american look thats good for the sport. He is the only BB that has any taste in his appearance. He is the only one that doesn't look like they just got out of jail trying to be black, or look like some hip hop fool.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2006, 09:28:07 AM »
 ;)

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2006, 10:05:22 AM »
;)

I would have been grabbing her tits right about then if I was Jay!
The House that Ruth built

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2006, 10:39:28 AM »
Whats wrong with you guys, Jay has an all-american look thats good for the sport. He is the only BB that has any taste in his appearance. He is the only one that doesn't look like they just got out of jail trying to be black, or look like some hip hop fool.

musclegallery here i come.   :D

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2006, 12:06:26 PM »
I would have been grabbing her tits right about then if I was Jay!

He probablly would if she had any.

BayGBM, I saw that pic of Jay last night some other site and I wondered if the guys on this board ever saw it, however since I dont' get off on trying to titilate straight guys with homoerotica I decided not to post it.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2006, 12:14:12 PM »
:D
Jay looks amazing! This years Mr.O will be very interesting.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2006, 12:25:25 PM »
I gotta say he is huge and his body is much more pleasing to look at than Ronnies.  Coleman is gross looking most of the time.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2006, 12:39:31 PM »
the thought of a middle aged guy sitting at home touching up a oversized oiled up bodybuilders hair is creepy.
$

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2006, 12:45:15 PM »
I dont expect a guido from New Yoawk to get it...

Watch it!  >:(  I like Guidos from NY/NJ.  :P

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2006, 12:46:42 PM »

You hear that nycbull? No wonder why you two are sticking up for eachother...
?

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2006, 12:47:24 PM »
So lets agree to disagree but lets both agree that Bay always has to 'gay it up and pervert and tard' everything up...

Well maybe, they say it is good to befriend your enemies. And I suppose Jesus would agree. So I will be Christ like.

Yea Ok, Bay does have to gay it up and I can see you irritation. It sucks that the only gay guys you straight guys meet are the ones we have rejected, and whom have gone off to become the bawdy finger snapping risque gay token, or trying to shock and titilate straight guys in lockerooms and message boards. Buts its more a burden for you guys than me. I will try to keep them in line. Feel free to help out.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2006, 01:01:28 PM »

tru dat...tru dat, player!

You see...how do you explain the common features/characteristics of homos? Homos dont go to a class somewhere to learn to speak with a high lispy voice and a class to learn to walk and condcut yourself in a effeminate way and pick up interests in liza minelli, hair styling, and Cher...

sterotypes, yes but how do you explain it? If you seen me...you couldnt tell that I rater have a Chevy over a Ford. If you talked to me...you would never ever guess I prefer vanilla ice cream over chocolate. Thats choice. 9 out of 10 times you can mere glance at a gay guy or woman and KNOW they have sugar in their shoes.  Why?

It's because of a familiar spirit that they all carry...there is a common spirit among them. Even gay mens facial structure changes...they eyes turn shape and you can just see it in their eyes that they are gay...

Okay...6 yrs ago when Nsync came out...even though they are all sissy pretty boys and when they were made fum of for being gay and called names I always said...no,...nsync may be pretty boys sissies but they arent gay....except for the blonde one. I knew it 6 yrs ago and now he announces he's gay. There is just a similar look that is common among gays...lance bass has it. Look at a pic of all the nsync kids...stare at them...can you see that lance is the gay one? It's in his eyes and smile.

Im not making this up, brah! Its true...if it was choice or biology or some liberl crap about how one was raised...there wouldnt be such a common distinguised feature in physical look and behavior. It's a common spirit.

physics will even dictate that we are energy and when we die...our energy MUST be transfered elswhere...but where?

People dont WANt there to be a God...noboy likes to be told what they do or think is right or wrong...its intruding and invading. it's just reality...science cannot debunk anything the Bible states...cannot and it never will. You think this earth is really millions and millions of years old? No...more like 10,000 yrs old. Science cannot explain everything...we arent here by an accident in space.

You are right though...we shouldnt attack Bay and should luv him as well...Hmmm...well done I stand corrected...I just roll my eyes everytimehe 'gays it up'. He's actually smart and knows alot about BB and BB history and trivia...he can offer real input and contribute good stuff here but he'd rather 'gay it up'. Then again...who am I to say anything...I sure miss derek Anthony threads... 
?

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2006, 01:22:21 PM »
tru dat...tru dat, player!

You see...how do you explain the common features/characteristics of homos? Homos dont go to a class somewhere to learn to speak with a high lispy voice and a class to learn to walk and condcut yourself in a effeminate way and pick up interests in liza minelli, hair styling, and Cher...

sterotypes, yes but how do you explain it? If you seen me...you couldnt tell that I rater have a Chevy over a Ford. If you talked to me...you would never ever guess I prefer vanilla ice cream over chocolate. Thats choice. 9 out of 10 times you can mere glance at a gay guy or woman and KNOW they have sugar in their shoes.  Why?

It's because of a familiar spirit that they all carry...there is a common spirit among them. Even gay mens facial structure changes...they eyes turn shape and you can just see it in their eyes that they are gay...

Okay...6 yrs ago when Nsync came out...even though they are all sissy pretty boys and when they were made fum of for being gay and called names I always said...no,...nsync may be pretty boys sissies but they arent gay....except for the blonde one. I knew it 6 yrs ago and now he announces he's gay. There is just a similar look that is common among gays...lance bass has it. Look at a pic of all the nsync kids...stare at them...can you see that lance is the gay one? It's in his eyes and smile.

Im not making this up, brah! Its true...if it was choice or biology or some liberl crap about how one was raised...there wouldnt be such a common distinguised feature in physical look and behavior. It's a common spirit.

physics will even dictate that we are energy and when we die...our energy MUST be transfered elswhere...but where?

People dont WANt there to be a God...noboy likes to be told what they do or think is right or wrong...its intruding and invading. it's just reality...science cannot debunk anything the Bible states...cannot and it never will. You think this earth is really millions and millions of years old? No...more like 10,000 yrs old. Science cannot explain everything...we arent here by an accident in space.

You are right though...we shouldnt attack Bay and should luv him as well...Hmmm...well done I stand corrected...I just roll my eyes everytimehe 'gays it up'. He's actually smart and knows alot about BB and BB history and trivia...he can offer real input and contribute good stuff here but he'd rather 'gay it up'. Then again...who am I to say anything...I sure miss derek Anthony threads... 

lol...come to think about it, maybe they need to add a "gay board" for the many who seems to always have something  gayish to say. ;D ;D
Get Big, or Die Trying

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2006, 01:32:15 PM »
Arvilla, no offence meant... Given your history with these large guys and all...

You always lived the heterosexual lifestyle?

Just wondering, that's all.

BTW, why should Cutler shave his head?

YIP
Zack

In other words:

What's your gay record?

and

Why should Jay Cutler shave his head?

No offence bro, you know I support gay issues.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2006, 01:35:36 PM »
In other words:

What's your gay record?

and

Why should Jay Cutler shave his head?

No offence bro, you know I support gay issues.

YIP
Zack

My "gay record " is zero...........the same number of teeth that would be left in your mouth
if you asked me that question on the street

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2006, 01:38:54 PM »

Whoa, Mikey be careful...Hedge will start deleting your posts and threads.

Hey Hedge wheres my Hany thread at?
?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2006, 01:44:45 PM »
My "gay record " is zero...........the same number of teeth that would be left in your mouth
if you asked me that question on the street

LMFAO

Brilliant comeback bro.

I'm sure you're not one of those guys who can pitch and still call yourself a hetero, either. 8)

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise