Author Topic: Jay Cutler - Unreal and bald!  (Read 14897 times)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Re: Jay Cutler - Unreal and bald!
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2006, 02:28:41 PM »
tru dat...tru dat, player!

You see...how do you explain the common features/characteristics of homos? Homos dont go to a class somewhere to learn to speak with a high lispy voice and a class to learn to walk and condcut yourself in a effeminate way and pick up interests in liza minelli, hair styling, and Cher...

sterotypes, yes but how do you explain it? If you seen me...you couldnt tell that I rater have a Chevy over a Ford. If you talked to me...you would never ever guess I prefer vanilla ice cream over chocolate. Thats choice. 9 out of 10 times you can mere glance at a gay guy or woman and KNOW they have sugar in their shoes.  Why?

It's because of a familiar spirit that they all carry...there is a common spirit among them. Even gay mens facial structure changes...they eyes turn shape and you can just see it in their eyes that they are gay...

Okay...6 yrs ago when Nsync came out...even though they are all sissy pretty boys and when they were made fum of for being gay and called names I always said...no,...nsync may be pretty boys sissies but they arent gay....except for the blonde one. I knew it 6 yrs ago and now he announces he's gay. There is just a similar look that is common among gays...lance bass has it. Look at a pic of all the nsync kids...stare at them...can you see that lance is the gay one? It's in his eyes and smile.

Im not making this up, brah! Its true...if it was choice or biology or some liberl crap about how one was raised...there wouldnt be such a common distinguised feature in physical look and behavior. It's a common spirit.

physics will even dictate that we are energy and when we die...our energy MUST be transfered elswhere...but where?

People dont WANt there to be a God...noboy likes to be told what they do or think is right or wrong...its intruding and invading. it's just reality...science cannot debunk anything the Bible states...cannot and it never will. You think this earth is really millions and millions of years old? No...more like 10,000 yrs old. Science cannot explain everything...we arent here by an accident in space.

You are right though...we shouldnt attack Bay and should luv him as well...Hmmm...well done I stand corrected...I just roll my eyes everytimehe 'gays it up'. He's actually smart and knows alot about BB and BB history and trivia...he can offer real input and contribute good stuff here but he'd rather 'gay it up'. Then again...who am I to say anything...I sure miss derek Anthony threads... 

Don't know if discussing with you is worth it, I think you mind is already made up, you don't like gays especially effeminante ones. I can't explain why gay men lisp or have other characteristics in common, like nascar race drivers, and red necks, is it social or is it biological. But While you recognize their effeminate spirit why don't you also recognize their peaceful, creative and compassionate spirit as well (which is what maybe you see in their eyes). Both are God's creation. The peaceful and compassionate quality of gays has made some of the best priests, teachers and social workers society has. Do gays start wars? do they beat and rape women? hardly. And their creative spirit speaks for itself, without it we wouldn't have half the beautiful art, music, and creative culture in the world. (Michaelangelo, DaVinci, Tennesse Wiliams, Socrates, George Bernard Shaw...the list goes on... http://www.lambda.org/famous.htm)

I want there to be a God, so do most gays because we know he created the Gay spirit through our soul,biology whatever, we usually know this from age 2. I wouldn't take a pill to change me if I could. I don't think God wants us change either. Who would be there to spoil all of our neices and nephews?

Also, gays are a diverse bunch, like I said in my last post, it is unfortunate that you usually see the worst we have to offer, in the media and such. Both my gay friends, one a cop( LT. Frank Spangengberg, also a Jeopardy Champion) and one a firemen(Officer Tom Ryan) ran to the Trade Towers on Sept 11, they stayed there until it was safe and clean for others to come back. The chaplain, Franciscan Friar Mychal Judge, that was killed from falling debri while praying over a dying fireman was also openly gay. And Mark Bingham, the rugby player believed to help bring down flight 93 on 9/11 was openly gay "Lets Roll!!". I have friends who have played professional football, serve on the fire dept's. and police dept's, served in the army and as you know bodybuild. Society has always been trying to define us or explain us and its always done with hate in the heart, but they never succeed, each generation will try, each one will fail. Our spirit is too strong.

You may be interested to know that even in the gay culture effeminate gays are treated like shit. Unless they are extremely witty or creative, they are extremely ostracised, thats when they start lurking around straight guys and annoying the shit out of them. I don't know why society gay and straight hates a man who acts feminine, it shouldn't be , it makes no sense really. It is just our own insecure masculine nature I suppose. Really what is the big deal. It isn't contagious.

Maybe it was Mathew Shepard's lisp or sensitive look in his eyes that sparked two men to bust his head open, tie him to a fence and leave him to bleed slowly death while praying to God for his life. Maybe those two men also believed his lisp was a sign of a demonic spirit. We'll never know.

I was going to suggest you join Fred Phelps and his friends althought that is probably too harsh, I just don't think you know any decent gay people. Even Fred doesnt hate gays because their effeminante. He hates them because, according to Rolling Stone Magazine,  he thinks gays have exciting sex, and lots of it, and married straights have boring sex, and his biggest fear is that straight married men will realize this and start going to baths and gay parties. What a fool. Yea sex is good in the gay community, but what we really want and hope to have is boring married sex. We want to have a stable life and settle down with our partners and go to the gym just like the rest of you. I think God wants that too.

As far as Lance Bass, Oh God, why us, we don't want him, really, you are welcome to have him back on your team. I dont' know why he looks so gay....lol

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2006, 02:57:07 PM »

Well written, brah...very well written.

Let's agree to disagree though...you got my respect nyc...Bay doesnt...but you do. Good argument. Well spoken...holla!
?

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2006, 03:50:22 PM »
Well written, brah...very well written.

Let's agree to disagree though...you got my respect nyc...Bay doesnt...but you do. Good argument. Well spoken...holla!

Ok sounds good, thanks and I'll see you around the board. I am sure Bay will have a lot to say to both of us..lol

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2006, 04:06:29 PM »
tru dat...tru dat, player!

You see...how do you explain the common features/characteristics of homos? Homos dont go to a class somewhere to learn to speak with a high lispy voice and a class to learn to walk and condcut yourself in a effeminate way and pick up interests in liza minelli, hair styling, and Cher...

sterotypes, yes but how do you explain it? If you seen me...you couldnt tell that I rater have a Chevy over a Ford. If you talked to me...you would never ever guess I prefer vanilla ice cream over chocolate. Thats choice. 9 out of 10 times you can mere glance at a gay guy or woman and KNOW they have sugar in their shoes.  Why?

It's because of a familiar spirit that they all carry...there is a common spirit among them. Even gay mens facial structure changes...they eyes turn shape and you can just see it in their eyes that they are gay...

Okay...6 yrs ago when Nsync came out...even though they are all sissy pretty boys and when they were made fum of for being gay and called names I always said...no,...nsync may be pretty boys sissies but they arent gay....except for the blonde one. I knew it 6 yrs ago and now he announces he's gay. There is just a similar look that is common among gays...lance bass has it. Look at a pic of all the nsync kids...stare at them...can you see that lance is the gay one? It's in his eyes and smile.

Im not making this up, brah! Its true...if it was choice or biology or some liberl crap about how one was raised...there wouldnt be such a common distinguised feature in physical look and behavior. It's a common spirit.

physics will even dictate that we are energy and when we die...our energy MUST be transfered elswhere...but where?

People dont WANt there to be a God...noboy likes to be told what they do or think is right or wrong...its intruding and invading. it's just reality...science cannot debunk anything the Bible states...cannot and it never will. You think this earth is really millions and millions of years old? No...more like 10,000 yrs old. Science cannot explain everything...we arent here by an accident in space.

You are right though...we shouldnt attack Bay and should luv him as well...Hmmm...well done I stand corrected...I just roll my eyes everytimehe 'gays it up'. He's actually smart and knows alot about BB and BB history and trivia...he can offer real input and contribute good stuff here but he'd rather 'gay it up'. Then again...who am I to say anything...I sure miss derek Anthony threads... 

This post makes you look like a fool ::)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2006, 04:07:49 PM »

This post makes you look like a fool ::)

at least we know his gaydar is working ;D

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2006, 04:11:13 PM »

Oh yea...oh geez I better not post anything that might make me look like a 'fool' on GETBIG.com here...damn I better keep it serious...siht I hope nobody thinks I'm a fool...oh no...

It's in perfect working order...

Like I always say...w/ men...either they are gay...or straight. Women? Well...ALL women are 2 beers away from being a lesbian. ALL of them...matter fact...I say all women are lesbians anyway.

Jay Cutler thread to talk about gays/gayness...way to go BAY!
?

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2006, 04:11:37 PM »
at least we know his gaydar is working ;D

LOL....staring intensely at a pic of N'Sync is so heterosexual ;D

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2006, 04:12:37 PM »
Oh yea...oh geez I better not post anything that might make me look like a 'fool' on GETBIG.com here...damn I better keep it serious...siht I hope nobody thinks I'm a fool...oh no...

It's in perfect working order...

Like I always say...w/ men...either they are gay...or straight. Women? Well...ALL women are 2 beers away from being a lesbian. ALL of them...matter fact...I say all women are lesbians anyway.

Jay Cutler thread to talk about gays/gayness...way to go BAY!

Meltdown.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 08, 2006, 04:22:32 PM »

What can I say the nsync boyz are hot...what are ya gonna do you know?

Almost a meltdown...close but Im trying to stir it up again w/ my theories on all women being lesbians.
?

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #59 on: August 08, 2006, 04:47:55 PM »
love to hate me, motivate me

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2006, 04:58:45 PM »
What can I say the nsync boyz are hot...what are ya gonna do you know?

Almost a meltdown...close but Im trying to stir it up again w/ my theories on all women being lesbians.

You are cool except for the racist comments. Could you tone them down?

djohnsen

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: August 09, 2006, 04:11:48 AM »
I gotta say he is huge and his body is much more pleasing to look at than Ronnies.  Coleman is gross looking most of the time.

Agree.
I hope he takes 1st place this year...

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2006, 05:27:31 AM »
such a thick waist

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #63 on: August 09, 2006, 08:21:31 AM »
such a thick waist
Thats natural on a mass monster.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2006, 08:25:08 AM »
Wow. I'm not a Cutler fan but I'm very impressed. He's not as blocky as he's been in the past.

He looked better with the mop top though.

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #65 on: August 09, 2006, 08:31:46 AM »
one of the best pics ive seen of Jay was a pic of him in MD. He was just standing there holding a 45lb plate in each hand. In that 1 pic, he looks unbeatable. If i can be arsed scanning it later i will
Scouser on Tour

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2006, 08:12:02 AM »
 :o

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #68 on: February 06, 2014, 11:01:48 PM »

Sluggo:

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #69 on: February 06, 2014, 11:56:28 PM »
 ;D
V