Author Topic: Anavar and WOMEN  (Read 23755 times)

maroposa

• Getbig I
Anavar and WOMEN
« on: August 07, 2006, 02:06:35 PM »
I am starting anavar tomorrow for the first time. This is the first time I try anything. I did research on it for a few weeks but I am still a bit nervous. Should I be ? I will be taking 15mg pills. THANK YOU ???

anabol-lektor

• Getbig II
Re: Anavar and WOMEN
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2006, 02:17:13 PM »
how many mg you takin a day?
Vince G kynoselen KING!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2006, 02:23:24 PM »
I am starting anavar tomorrow for the first time. This is the first time I try anything. I did research on it for a few weeks but I am still a bit nervous. Should I be ? I will be taking 15mg pills. THANK YOU ???
go for it i will laugh ;D

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2006, 03:13:19 PM »
Works well for a lot of women...you should be fine, just keep the dose reasonable. If you end up having problems, then just pull it and go back to the drawing board...nothing on earth beats trial and error.

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2006, 05:01:35 PM »
I hear alot of women love anavar and TBol- but 15mg sounds like underground anavar- no pharma company makes 15mg anavar- be careful buying anavar from UGL's the powder is very expensive and usually UGL's end up buying real poor(cheap quality)  var.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2006, 05:12:08 PM »
how many mg you takin a day?
15 mg a day !!
w

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2006, 05:14:12 PM »
I hear alot of women love anavar and TBol- but 15mg sounds like underground anavar- no pharma company makes 15mg anavar- be careful buying anavar from UGL's the powder is very expensive and usually UGL's end up buying real poor(cheap quality)  var.
it is definitely UG  anavar,

do you have any BD avar?
w

maroposa

• Getbig I
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2006, 07:49:13 AM »
Each pill is 15 mg. I was told to take one pill a day for the first week then up it to two pills a day after the first week. Thank you all for your help and advise... ;)

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2006, 07:51:01 AM »
what brand thay are ?
w

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2006, 12:07:00 PM »
Each pill is 15 mg. I was told to take one pill a day for the first week then up it to two pills a day after the first week. Thank you all for your help and advise... ;)

NNOOOOOOO!!!

start low...then increase..

15mg is not really a low dose for a woman who has never tried steroids before.

get a pill cutter and cut those in half. take one half everyday for a week. that will put you at 7.5 mgs for the first weeks. then, if you feel like increasing your dosage....begin to take one pill at week 2, and continue for a 4 week total. if you see any sides while taking one pill (15mgs) during week 2-4, drop it back down to the half pill again.

after your 4 week cycle, stay off the var for 4 weeks. time on = time off.

good luck and always remember, start slow..then build. you dont want to make any mistakes with your own body.

maroposa

• Getbig I
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2006, 12:24:06 PM »
WOW, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Being my first time I am afraid of what it will do to my body. I compete in figure competitions, I just want to get as lean as I can. Should I take them before I go to the gym or it doesnt matter what time ?

;)THANK YOU AGAIN

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2006, 03:54:56 PM »
WOW, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Being my first time I am afraid of what it will do to my body. I compete in figure competitions, I just want to get as lean as I can. Should I take them before I go to the gym or it doesnt matter what time ?

;)THANK YOU AGAIN

gurus...correct me if im wrong..but i think anavar is 8-9 hour life????

so maro...take it before the gym....youll be fine. good luck...keep us all posted on your results (weekly) if you can please. not many female members wish to share..or even admit to usage. it would be greatly appreciated. :)

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2006, 04:24:36 PM »
15 mg, first time female...  I was 275 dieting down to 260 for nationals and using 12 mg day and it was fine.  So if you desire to look like the she male girls around the scene today than 15 should do the trick.  I'm very serious here not just being sarcastic.  These used to come in 2.5 mg pills and girls would use 2.5 or 5 mg and do just fine...the ones that used more changed their apperance, but of course they wouldn't recognize that...Just ask a figure girl if they think they have male facial characteristics and they'll think your crazy.   

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2006, 05:40:57 PM »
women usually  tolerate anavar  well at low doses, and at one time it was   prescribed for the  treatment of osteoporosis, but  atmosphere  began to change rapidly in 80s..
w

maroposa

• Getbig I
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2006, 07:40:20 AM »
Thank you again for all your kind advice. Today is day two and I took one 15mg pill again. I do think that I am going to cut them in half. I do not want to change my apprearance. As you can imagine I do not share this with many people so I do thank you and appreciate your advice. I will be sure to keep you all updated on my experience. I really wish that something was created for women use. Something safe and with no side effects. THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2006, 07:45:42 AM »
Thank you again for all your kind advice. Today is day two and I took one 15mg pill again. I do think that I am going to cut them in half. I do not want to change my apprearance. As you can imagine I do not share this with many people so I do thank you and appreciate your advice. I will be sure to keep you all updated on my experience. I really wish that something was created for women use. Something safe and with no side effects. THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

It's called Primobolan, take it easdy on the var, I know a girl who was taking 10mg a day and her clitoris tripled in size, permanently, not to mention what happened to her face. Some people respond to gear at different doses.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2006, 07:58:09 AM »
It's called Primobolan, take it easdy on the var, I know a girl who was taking 10mg a day and her clitoris tripled in size, permanently, not to mention what happened to her face. Some people respond to gear at different doses.

Again, the Captain is right

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2006, 08:28:56 AM »
be careful buying anavar from UGL's the powder is very expensive and usually UGL's end up buying real poor(cheap quality)  var.

If it's even cheap/poor quality anavar powder. Some UG labs will actually use winny powder instead because it's cheap.

maroposa

• Getbig I
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2006, 09:25:02 AM »
I am scared for sure...I start to wonder if the unknown is worth it. i mean if I see anything that I do not like I will stop immediately. :o Is not like I am going to wake up one day with my clit looking like a penis, right ?  :-[

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2006, 09:40:45 AM »
Is not like I am going to wake up one day with my clit looking like a penis, right ?  :-[

It takes a good amount of time...if you notice anything, drop the var immediately. i know women who have taken 10mg a day for a very long time and have zero problems.

most of the manly looking women take alot more than just anavar.

i would suggest 15mg a day with lunch, 1 month on, one month off.

8)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2006, 09:48:59 AM »

Thats good advice above my post here...

I'd take the pill and divide it into three little pieces and take it in the am, afternoon and pm. It would be like 3-5mg pieces...

I heard of women(figure) girls using it for 21 days straight then stopping for 7-10 full days and resuming in the same sequence.

Add a splash of clen in there as well for the fat burning effects and keep in mind...clen is also a musclebuilder to a certain degree.

If you are real adventurous...gh at 2iu's every morning 6 days a week for 3 weeks....followed by 4 weeks off.
?

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2006, 09:52:48 AM »

I can't beleive the advice you are getting here, simply irresponsible.  Look, you are using and androgen.  A mild one but an androgen nonetheless.  Get it?  This means in a woman there will be virilazation regardless of the dosage.  So, if you want facial hair, deep voice, a huge clit, back hair, thinning finger nails, possible thinning hair, then have at it.  Oh, and by the time you see these sides its too late regardless of whether you stop.  They do not reverse when off the gear.  But hey, it's your body.  I'm not judging you.  I know a handful of pro women who use and its a choice they made to forever change their body.  Just go into it with your eyes open.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2006, 10:01:14 AM »
I can't beleive the advice you are getting here, simply irresponsible.  Look, you are using and androgen.  A mild one but an androgen nonetheless.  Get it?  This means in a woman there will be virilazation regardless of the dosage.  So, if you want facial hair, deep voice, a huge clit, back hair, thinning finger nails, possible thinning hair, then have at it.  Oh, and by the time you see these sides its too late regardless of whether you stop.  They do not reverse when off the gear.  But hey, it's your body.  I'm not judging you.  I know a handful of pro women who use and its a choice they made to forever change their body.  Just go into it with your eyes open.

first off thats all wrong.

to get the side effects your speaking of for a woman they would have to take a crazy dose. she could do one cycle and not get any sides. you get this info your getting cause you read it but I have seen it from personal experiance, I am not a woman but the girls at the gym use a anavar cycle and i know one who has done 2 cycles of it and she dont have a deep voice she's not lossing hair,no facial hail.

so if your gonna give advice like your giving then you need to say " there are possable side effects of "? just like the way they say it when your reading it off the net. cause thats were you got your info....

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2006, 10:02:54 AM »
to find real Anvar is not cheap. so watch what your getting.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2006, 10:11:18 AM »
first off thats all wrong.

to get the side effects your speaking of for a woman they would have to take a crazy dose. she could do one cycle and not get any sides. you get this info your getting cause you read it but I have seen it from personal experiance, I am not a woman but the girls at the gym use a anavar cycle and i know one who has done 2 cycles of it and she dont have a deep voice she's not lossing hair,no facial hail.

so if your gonna give advice like your giving then you need to say " there are possable side effects of "? just like the way they say it when your reading it off the net. cause thats were you got your info....

Couldn't disagree with you more.  I've been around this game many years.  I've seen women do one so called mild cycle of var (the real stuff not the BD or other ug lab shit) and they wonder why they suddenly are getting hair growing out of their chin.  Probably some of the worst advice I've seen posted on this board has been in this thread.