Author Topic: Board Member's History/Stats  (Read 53814 times)

SuperStu

• Getbig II
Re: Board Member's History/Stats
« Reply #100 on: November 01, 2006, 01:17:51 PM »
ok here is my story, I was born into this world parentless and homeless. My real father "fell" off a cliff but I have reason to belive he was pushed. My mother gave birth to me and 2 hours later she died of blood poisoning. I ended up in an orphanage in Boston and from there I went to new york. First got adopted when I was 3 by a women who died of cancer when I turned 6. Her cousin took me from age 6 to age 10, her and her boyfriend broke up and her boyfriend took me because she was into drugs. so I was with this guy until i was 15, thats when the sister of my REAL mom filed for custody and I had to move to Detroit. I took a trip back to new york to see greg, "the boyfriend i was with for 5 years" this trip changed my life forever. Gregg was working on a truck and the jack fell crushing him, I ran to the truck and tried lifting it, but i couldn't. I tried and tried and screamed and the truck wouldn't get off him, I was only 16 so there wasn't much i could do. Gregg was killed. I went back to detroit and started lifting weights.

MORE TO COME.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: November 01, 2006, 01:24:57 PM »
oh my god stu, thats crazy!!
bodybuildersreality.com

SuperStu

• Getbig II
« Reply #102 on: November 01, 2006, 04:32:08 PM »
oh my god stu, thats crazy!!
yes, lots more to come, next i'll post my teenage years which is filled with worse.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #103 on: November 01, 2006, 05:02:00 PM »
ok here is my story, I was born into this world parentless and homeless. My real father "fell" off a cliff but I have reason to belive he was pushed. My mother gave birth to me and 2 hours later she died of blood poisoning. I ended up in an orphanage in Boston and from there I went to new york. First got adopted when I was 3 by a women who died of cancer when I turned 6. Her cousin took me from age 6 to age 10, her and her boyfriend broke up and her boyfriend took me because she was into drugs. so I was with this guy until i was 15, thats when the sister of my REAL mom filed for custody and I had to move to Detroit. I took a trip back to new york to see greg, "the boyfriend i was with for 5 years" this trip changed my life forever. Gregg was working on a truck and the jack fell crushing him, I ran to the truck and tried lifting it, but i couldn't. I tried and tried and screamed and the truck wouldn't get off him, I was only 16 so there wasn't much i could do. Gregg was killed. I went back to detroit and started lifting weights.

MORE TO COME.

Wow. You still live in the Detroit area?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #104 on: November 01, 2006, 05:25:00 PM »
Wow. You still live in the Detroit area?
Wow is right!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #105 on: November 02, 2006, 12:11:12 AM »
hei stu...keep your head up..there's better stuff coming and i'm sure of it....i lived on 7 mile and woodward close to the original powerhouse and ron love trained me for a while at the powerhouse that closed on schaener & 10 ...stanley friederich was there also simmons (john)

SuperStu

• Getbig II
« Reply #106 on: November 02, 2006, 10:45:06 AM »
ok so im living in detroit, not the city where a messed up kid should be living thats forsure. I went to this shitty ass gym everday only because I wanted to deadlift. Nothing more, nothing less just raw deadlifts....all day, everyday. I felt like greggs death was my fault and If i could have lifted the truck we'd be alright. School wasn't going well, and the kids i met from there were all mixed up like me. so obviously I got into drugs. although i never stopped my deadlifts, I'd even go do them high on whatever it didn't matter. I've stumbled into the gym drunk and swearing and crying to go do my deadlifts. One night at a party, the cops came and each and everyone one of us had drugs on us, I ended up punching one cop and running. I got caught and it ended up being juvy- for me. I was 16.  Now all of a sudden I developed a major sleep disorder. I couldn't sleep and if i did I woke up to gregg's screaming voice, The juvy hall i was in wouldn't allow weights or anything, and I would tell them that I HAVE to deadlift. It was the only thing that made everything feel ok. I made a friend in "prision" Tommy. Who also loved weight training and had the same basic sentence as me. We became very good friends and would sit on eachothers backs and such to do pushups and things...he explained to me that you have to train the whole body. I'd do squats with him on my shoulders sometimes as many as 100+ reps. Leg extensions were done just by doing forced negitives and pushing on the legs to add resistence.....in all our workouts were as "makeshift" as you could get.

Once we got out we got ourselves to newyork and lived together and trained together. We both found basic little jobs and stayed clean. By now i was 20 and the real sister of my real mother never got in touch with me. basically dumped my ass along time ago. which was fine with me i didn't even blink about it. so there was me and tommy. we put our money together and bought a vehicle. now heres something hard to belive. Tommy went and came home with the same looking truck that killed gregg. I was very uncomfortable with it but he told me its ok man its ok its just a truck. one day he was outside working on it.....i was yelling at him to get his out from under it and he laughed and said fuck off man relax!! I ran from the upstairs window to go outside and stand near the truck. hes still laughing at me while i hold the back end. SURE enough, the axel stand breaks, its not like its a heavy truck or anything, the axel stand just broke! even though he would have been alright if i wasn't there i held the end up that would have fallen.....i screamed GET THE FUCK OUT NOW! GET OUT GET THE FUCK OUT! he did, and when i saw that he was ok, it was like I FINALLY measured up. I suddenly felt light like an enormous amount of weight had lifted off of me....I felt so light that I threw up and passed out. The next day I made Tommy sell the truck and everything was alright. I felt like a new person.

MORE TO COME.

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: November 02, 2006, 11:27:47 AM »
I hope theres one out there for me :'( :'(, my last one could spend 10 hours in a mall but not even 20 min in the gym. And getting the hour and half to train each day was miracle if there was no fight.

I dunno i couldnt actually bring a gf to the gym, cuz then i couldnt look at all the hotties! Plus those people who bring their gfs to the gym are lame, and its always the skinny guys!

I dont see why a girl would have a problem with a guy takin part of the day to go hit the gym.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #108 on: November 02, 2006, 11:37:42 AM »
There are a lot of skinny guys in my gym with their gf:s, they donīt even train, they are there just to "watch over" their bitches. Jesus, how insecure can someone be...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #109 on: November 03, 2006, 02:56:08 AM »
I can't even train w/ partner properly, let alone my wife. Used to go to gym together but I moslty sent her ass to the spa for some 2 hours and hit weights while she's at it. I don't like people watching me over when I train.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: November 03, 2006, 09:53:41 AM »
wow stu thats quite the story so far.
bodybuildersreality.com

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: November 03, 2006, 02:34:20 PM »
ok so im living in detroit, not the city where a messed up kid should be living thats forsure. I went to this shitty ass gym everday only because I wanted to deadlift. Nothing more, nothing less just raw deadlifts....all day, everyday. I felt like greggs death was my fault and If i could have lifted the truck we'd be alright. School wasn't going well, and the kids i met from there were all mixed up like me. so obviously I got into drugs. although i never stopped my deadlifts, I'd even go do them high on whatever it didn't matter. I've stumbled into the gym drunk and swearing and crying to go do my deadlifts. One night at a party, the cops came and each and everyone one of us had drugs on us, I ended up punching one cop and running. I got caught and it ended up being juvy- for me. I was 16.  Now all of a sudden I developed a major sleep disorder. I couldn't sleep and if i did I woke up to gregg's screaming voice, The juvy hall i was in wouldn't allow weights or anything, and I would tell them that I HAVE to deadlift. It was the only thing that made everything feel ok. I made a friend in "prision" Tommy. Who also loved weight training and had the same basic sentence as me. We became very good friends and would sit on eachothers backs and such to do pushups and things...he explained to me that you have to train the whole body. I'd do squats with him on my shoulders sometimes as many as 100+ reps. Leg extensions were done just by doing forced negitives and pushing on the legs to add resistence.....in all our workouts were as "makeshift" as you could get.

Once we got out we got ourselves to newyork and lived together and trained together. We both found basic little jobs and stayed clean. By now i was 20 and the real sister of my real mother never got in touch with me. basically dumped my ass along time ago. which was fine with me i didn't even blink about it. so there was me and tommy. we put our money together and bought a vehicle. now heres something hard to belive. Tommy went and came home with the same looking truck that killed gregg. I was very uncomfortable with it but he told me its ok man its ok its just a truck. one day he was outside working on it.....i was yelling at him to get his out from under it and he laughed and said f**k off man relax!! I ran from the upstairs window to go outside and stand near the truck. hes still laughing at me while i hold the back end. SURE enough, the axel stand breaks, its not like its a heavy truck or anything, the axel stand just broke! even though he would have been alright if i wasn't there i held the end up that would have fallen.....i screamed GET THE f**k OUT NOW! GET OUT GET THE f**k OUT! he did, and when i saw that he was ok, it was like I FINALLY measured up. I suddenly felt light like an enormous amount of weight had lifted off of me....I felt so light that I threw up and passed out. The next day I made Tommy sell the truck and everything was alright. I felt like a new person.

MORE TO COME.

2 trucks falling off the jacks on people stories? You were there both times?  :-\

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: November 03, 2006, 09:25:27 PM »

Once we got out we got ourselves to newyork and lived together and trained together. We both found basic little jobs and stayed clean. By now i was 20 and the real sister of my real mother never got in touch with me. basically dumped my ass along time ago. which was fine with me i didn't even blink about it. so there was me and tommy. we put our money together and bought a vehicle. now heres something hard to belive. Tommy went and came home with the same looking truck that killed gregg. I was very uncomfortable with it but he told me its ok man its ok its just a truck. one day he was outside working on it.....i was yelling at him to get his out from under it and he laughed and said f**k off man relax!! I ran from the upstairs window to go outside and stand near the truck. hes still laughing at me while i hold the back end. SURE enough, the axel stand breaks, its not like its a heavy truck or anything, the axel stand just broke! even though he would have been alright if i wasn't there i held the end up that would have fallen.....i screamed GET THE f**k OUT NOW! GET OUT GET THE f**k OUT! he did, and when i saw that he was ok, it was like I FINALLY measured up. I suddenly felt light like an enormous amount of weight had lifted off of me....I felt so light that I threw up and passed out. The next day I made Tommy sell the truck and everything was alright. I felt like a new person.

MORE TO COME.

To trucks falling off the jacks eh..

TIME TO GET A NEW JACK!! AAAAAAAAAHAHHA Zing..

SuperStu

• Getbig II
« Reply #113 on: November 04, 2006, 12:48:42 PM »
yes most people don't belive me thats allright. maybe it didn't fall, it could have been me lifting or nudging the truck because i was paranoid.

durbax

• Getbig II
« Reply #114 on: November 04, 2006, 09:54:46 PM »
either way the whole thing is just a wild story.. i'm not saying i don't believe you because who am i to question what happened to you.. but its hard to think that all that happened to one person

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #115 on: November 06, 2006, 12:16:40 AM »
I agree...somehow very hard to believe...

Stu, start writting novels bro...You'll make big bucks in no time ;)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: November 06, 2006, 05:07:04 AM »
yes most people don't belive me thats allright. maybe it didn't fall, it could have been me lifting or nudging the truck because i was paranoid.

Yeah I knew this would happen someone who is flexing thier creative writting skills, should have known better then to take it too far.  He suckered in a few  ;D

His post above destroys any credibility he may have had.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: November 06, 2006, 08:08:02 AM »
Like this one time, these aaaa short gray little dudes like aaa abducted me, soooo..... and i was like in space and aaaa they aaaah... you know anal...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #118 on: November 07, 2006, 06:04:21 AM »
i said it before...ignorance is bliss

muscleluvr

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: November 18, 2006, 02:44:58 PM »
46-year-old guy here.  Have exercised most of my adult life, but never got the results I was looking for until a couple of years ago.  Looking back, I now realize that I did way too much cardio and consumed far too little protein (was a strict vegetarian until 2 1/2 or 3 years ago).  By the time I was in my early forties, I felt like shit most of the time--no energy, depressed, always pissed off.  I started reading about anti-aging medicine because nothing else was working, and I ultimately decided to do an aggressive cycle of steroids through a very expensive anti-aging clinic.  Ended up doing test, deca, hgh, and anavar.

I barely knew what I was doing with my diet and at the gym, but I was absolutely blown away by the results.  My entire physique was completely transformed, and I felt better than I had in years.  Everybody noticed the dramatic difference in how I looked, and people started treated me in ways that I had not previously experienced.  I even started getting hit on in bars for the first time in years.

At the end of the cycle, I had the option of continuing on low dose test indefinitely--but decided not to.  I ended up losing a moderate amount of the gains I had made, but I still continued to look and feel much better than I had before.  This past summer (about one year after my first cycle), I did a second very expensive cycle through the anti-aging clinic.  This time, I stayed on low dose testosterone after the cycle.  I now feel completely focused and clear all of the time, and I can not personally relate at all to any of the propaganda that is constantly circulating about steriods causing rage attacks and other unavoidable problems.  The whole experience for me has been completely life changing. 

I've never really taken the time to measure my before and after progress, but the change in me physically and mentally is enormous.  My stats at this point are far from ideal, but they are definitely ideal for me.  I am 6'2" 216 20% body fat (just finished a bulking phase).  Don't know exactly what my body measurements are, but I do know that I have had a lot of growth throughout my entire body.  It has been a very demanding process for me, but the results have far outweighed the efforts.  The only downside has been that I have had to buy all new clothes.  I have complete respect for people who take the time and discipline to make informed decisions about steroid use--especially when they do it in conjunction with physically challenging their bodies to be all that they can be.

One other thing I forgot to mention about my steroid use: I previously had chronic muscle strains and misalignments along with two herniated discs in my low back.  Using steriods (along with precise exercising form and focus) actually healed my chronic injuries.  I have a fairly tight budget, and I spent a ton of money to do what other people have done for a lot less...but in my case, I wanted to make sure that I was working with someone who knew exactly what he was doing.  I can now understand much of what I read on sites like this one.  Before, it felt to me like everyone was talking in code.

If I had listened to my primary care physician or to my best friends, I never would have tried steriods.  Now that I have taken the plunge twice, I have to say that it is one of the best decisions that I have ever made.  I have absolutely no regrets.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #120 on: November 18, 2006, 04:56:32 PM »
46-year-old guy here.  Have exercised most of my adult life, but never got the results I was looking for until a couple of years ago.  Looking back, I now realize that I did way too much cardio and consumed far too little protein (was a strict vegetarian until 2 1/2 or 3 years ago).  By the time I was in my early forties, I felt like shit most of the time--no energy, depressed, always pissed off.  I started reading about anti-aging medicine because nothing else was working, and I ultimately decided to do an aggressive cycle of steroids through a very expensive anti-aging clinic.  Ended up doing test, deca, hgh, and anavar.

I barely knew what I was doing with my diet and at the gym, but I was absolutely blown away by the results.  My entire physique was completely transformed, and I felt better than I had in years.  Everybody noticed the dramatic difference in how I looked, and people started treated me in ways that I had not previously experienced.  I even started getting hit on in bars for the first time in years.

At the end of the cycle, I had the option of continuing on low dose test indefinitely--but decided not to.  I ended up losing a moderate amount of the gains I had made, but I still continued to look and feel much better than I had before.  This past summer (about one year after my first cycle), I did a second very expensive cycle through the anti-aging clinic.  This time, I stayed on low dose testosterone after the cycle.  I now feel completely focused and clear all of the time, and I can not personally relate at all to any of the propaganda that is constantly circulating about steriods causing rage attacks and other unavoidable problems.  The whole experience for me has been completely life changing. 

I've never really taken the time to measure my before and after progress, but the change in me physically and mentally is enormous.  My stats at this point are far from ideal, but they are definitely ideal for me.  I am 6'2" 216 20% body fat (just finished a bulking phase).  Don't know exactly what my body measurements are, but I do know that I have had a lot of growth throughout my entire body.  It has been a very demanding process for me, but the results have far outweighed the efforts.  The only downside has been that I have had to buy all new clothes.  I have complete respect for people who take the time and discipline to make informed decisions about steroid use--especially when they do it in conjunction with physically challenging their bodies to be all that they can be.

One other thing I forgot to mention about my steroid use: I previously had chronic muscle strains and misalignments along with two herniated discs in my low back.  Using steriods (along with precise exercising form and focus) actually healed my chronic injuries.  I have a fairly tight budget, and I spent a ton of money to do what other people have done for a lot less...but in my case, I wanted to make sure that I was working with someone who knew exactly what he was doing.  I can now understand much of what I read on sites like this one.  Before, it felt to me like everyone was talking in code.

If I had listened to my primary care physician or to my best friends, I never would have tried steriods.  Now that I have taken the plunge twice, I have to say that it is one of the best decisions that I have ever made.  I have absolutely no regrets.

Great story! Congrats on being freed from mediocrity!

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #121 on: November 19, 2006, 11:08:01 AM »
Hey muscleluvr!
Good to hear that, iīm happy for you. See most of the "information" in mainstream media about ANY performance enhancement product is 100% bs. In the US itīs clear that the goverment is after the athletes just because they need to divert people from the real issues. i donīt think that people understand steroids in ANY country and if you ask about them from a regular joe (even regular dr.), what they know about gear all you get is bunch of bs. Many people think that TESTOSTERONE is much more harmfull than alcohol...
Which one is naturally produced by the body? The key to using is use vs. abuse. All that is no news but i felt like contributing...
BTW whatīs up whit that vegetarism? I donīt get it.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #122 on: November 19, 2006, 12:51:01 PM »
Yeah I knew this would happen someone who is flexing thier creative writting skills, should have known better then to take it too far.  He suckered in a few  ;D

His post above destroys any credibility he may have had.

Reality and Fantasy don't belong together......  :-\

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #123 on: November 20, 2006, 10:10:23 PM »
That, and it creates a connection because of the common intrest that can't or won't be there with others.

couldnt agree more. i train with my girlfriend (before my surgery)...and it couldnt be better. she pushes me more than most people ive worked with. shit.....shes stronger than most of the little college boys there. its funny as hell. she pushed the 70's on incline dumbells for a clean eight today. she said the kid next to her looked like he was either gonna shit or go blind!!!! good stuff...and still extremely feminine. makes dieting easier as well....and you get to share supplements ;D

she was actually in Oxygen magazine this month!!! (but of course she wasnt happy with the competition picture (women ::))

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #124 on: November 20, 2006, 10:25:19 PM »
guess ill add my stats while im at it:

started lifting at around 16 because i was just too god damn skinny!! didnt break the 100lb mark until my junior year of high school LOL. graduated at a whopping 127lbs and went off to the military.

super hard gainer
broke 145 at 20
175 at 22
185 at 24....then i hit the stuff

did a eq only cycle at 200mgs a week for about 6 weeks (no clue what i was doing)

did years of research...med journals, jockeying on the net, forums...and learned a few things before i tried that route again..

heaviest was about 216-219 at 6.8 % bodyfat last year

5' 8" tall

today i nurse my injury at a steady 200lbs, but probably a disgusting 15% bf.

i do cardio about 4 days a week to help the ticker, and eat relatively clean to conteract the lack of training. hopefully i will return to training lightly in a few weeks....then hit it hard (injury permitting) with otc supplementation late january. will hit the sauce again when i feel my body and cholesteral levels are ready.

standardized training. change routine every 4 weeks. always include basic movements, and pepper in power/ compound movements and occasional plyo when the girlfriend makes me do them!LOL