Author Topic: Learning Thread *ISLAM*  (Read 26349 times)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: Learning Thread *ISLAM?*
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2006, 01:06:42 AM »
Translate the koranic verus for us again that have been stated.

Also translate the stories from the hadiths properly for us, so that they have nothing to do with attacking a jewish settlement, killing 900 men and raping the women and taking them and the kids as slaves.

Are you going to deny this?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2006, 01:28:51 AM »
I don't find haidar being a Muslim better or worse than him being a Christian.

Most likely, he didn't choose his religion, his cultural upbringing did.

As it does for most of us.

If he had been brought up in India, he'd been Hindu, if he were born in Texas, he'd been NeoConChristian. Had he been born in Japan, perhaps he'd been Shinto.

I think manni should back off a little.

The million dollar question that needs to be asked to haidar, is:

Do you believe in everything that is written in the Quran?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2006, 01:44:06 AM »
Firstly... more liberal apologetic behaviour in favour of muslims from one of my fellow norse... NOT IMPRESSED >:(

He's the one denying truths in the koran that speak of satanic behaviour in the name of "allah". His prophet was a rapist kiddy fiddler.

I can't criticise islam hedgehog?

I think manni should back off a little.

Secondly I am now known as:

Nordic Superman
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2006, 02:34:35 AM »
Firstly... more liberal apologetic behaviour in favour of muslims from one of my fellow norse... NOT IMPRESSED >:(

He's the one denying truths in the koran that speak of satanic behaviour in the name of "allah". His prophet was a rapist kiddy fiddler.

I can't criticise islam hedgehog?

Secondly I am now known as:

Nordic Superman

Ok, NS.

My point being, are you sure that haidar is a true Muslim and believes in everything that is written in the Quran?

If he doesn't believe in the premise that the Quran was written by God (using his prophet Muhammed as sort of a "pen"), then

Also, I believe there is little meaning in making haidar responsible for Islam.

Of course, most of what you claim is true.

The problem with Muhammed doing all these things, underage marriages et al, is that God was giving him the Green light for it.

Thus, Muhammed was enlightened by God. And has no excuses for being a pedophile.

Traditions or whatever, but the fact remains, if God was involved in a minor being married to the Prophet...

That's a big problem.

Other big problems are how the Quran have different laws for men and women. Now, the argument could be made that women actually were treated better with the introduction of Quran laws (Sharia).

Still. God wrote the Quran. He could have made women equal if he had wanted to.

He didn't.

Bottom line: Islam sucks. Not just in theory either. It's a younger religion than Christianity, so it will need time to become "neutralized".

Christian zealots are at work all over the world though.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2006, 02:53:47 AM »
The problem with Muhammed doing all these things, underage marriages et al, is that God was giving him the Green light for it.

Thus, Muhammed was enlightened by God. And has no excuses for being a pedophile.

Muhammad was a self-proclaimer... anyone can do this, the leader of scientology rings a bell.

I could proclaim I am a prophet of God, rape a few women, and right a nice holy book detailing how it was justified etc etc.

I will just say "I am a prophet of God! He gave me the green light to rape this women! I was clensing them!"

Haider supports the belief system that is "islam", because of this I have all the right in the world to criticise it/him because he supports it. If you find my posts uncomfortable then don't read them.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2006, 06:43:50 AM »

Still. God wrote the Quran.

Hedge, do you believe this? 

R

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2006, 06:50:05 AM »
Hedge, do you believe this? 

I've just re-read what Hedge wrote didn't pick on some things at first.

He is either a muslim or a muslim appeasing liberal. Either way his comments disgust me. When are you going to wake the fuck up Hedge?

Passing off shit like "God wrote the koran" as fact.

You're a fucking DISGRACE.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2006, 08:09:06 AM »
Translate the koranic verus for us again that have been stated.
I ALREADY did on that thread! I told you that you are only repeating your old behavior. You must analyse yourself so u can avoid being a pain in the ass for the rest of us, otherwise u will never change even though u may go through temporary phases of not being such a jackass (being absent from getbig was a step in the right direction)

Also translate the stories from the hadiths properly for us, so that they have nothing to do with attacking a jewish settlement, killing 900 men and raping the women and taking them and the kids as slaves.

Are you going to deny this?
I'm not sure of the details of the killing of the jewsih tribe, but from what I'm told, it was a punishment for betrayal of a peace agreement. This is the equivalent of hanging someone for treason in modern governments. But I must admit I have not read those ahadith and dont really know abt the details. On the other hand, u just read a few anti islamic things and pass them off as "Research". You have no knowledge. Ignorance breeds hatred, and you my friend are a living proof of this. It is a shame that you are condemning the introduction of OBJECTIVITY, as you did by calling Hedgehog a disgrace.
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2006, 08:11:48 AM »

The million dollar question that needs to be asked to haidar, is:

Do you believe in everything that is written in the Quran?

YIP
Zack
I wouldn't be a muslim otherwise now would I?  ;) Yes I believe the Quran is the direct word of God.
follow the arrows

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2006, 08:15:03 AM »
Stop with the frivolous arguements infidel.

Your whole arguement revolves around me being ignorant and bigoted.

How about you prove me wrong with evidence?

Oh, and about raping women... both British and American law is built on old "English Common Law", in which the rape of women has NEVER been a punishment for treason.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2006, 08:24:58 AM »

Oh, and about raping women... both British and American law is built on old "English Common Law", in which the rape of women has NEVER been a punishment for treason.
It is NOT a frivolous argument..this is the CORE of the whole issue. You only bring this up because you have an intense and unfounded hatred of muslims. No matter what I say or which one fo your claims I falsify, you will only go back to your googled anti-islamic websites and bring more bullshit(as was witnessed in the other threads). You see, you are not here to learn and ask questions objectively. You are here to stir shit up and vent your anger abt muslims. Shut the fuck up.
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2006, 08:27:49 AM »

Like I said before, I have not researched into this matter and I am sure as hell that raping of women was NOT approved by muhammed (pbuh). The jsutificationo for that is unfounded in the Holy Quran.
follow the arrows

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2006, 08:29:08 AM »
Read the hadith as stated in above posts.

Same old arguement... same old arguement...  :-\
الاسلام هو شيطانية

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2006, 08:50:36 AM »
Read the hadith as stated in above posts.

Same old arguement... same old arguement...  :-\
I'll research it ONLY if someone objective asks for my opinion, like Hedgehog. I'm not wasting my time on you, as I have done too much of that in the past (always in the hopes that u might change ur attitude but to no avail).

Manni I'll make it simple:
You raise these questions because you read them on an anti-islamic website. You do not even know the context of anything you post.

If I wished, I could quote a line out of a physics book to 'prove' it is evil, much as u do so by quoting the Quran. I doubt many would take me seriously and try to argue with me, but u know what? I'm willing to do that. I'm willing to do the research for u to answer your questions, as I have done in the past. But it is upto you to find in yourself the capacity to look at something with an open mind. For example, I asked u once if u could read 3 verses before and after a given verse that u claimed was "violent". Not only did you  fail miserably, but in a cowardly fashion diverted the topic to a different argument.

The problem here lies in your intentions, and the only reason u do this is to find negative things abt something u know nothing abt...this is called "Islamophobia". I can't correct that.
follow the arrows

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2006, 08:52:37 AM »
Haider, bro, you live in the States, a land of privilege. Please let the Koran go, let Islam go. Wake up!Atheism is the right way!

And whether or god wrote the Koran or not is a non issue. First of all religious texts were written by people with the intent of enforcing their ideals, and secondly god doesn't exist.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2006, 08:54:23 AM »
I'll research it ONLY if someone objective asks for my opinion, like Hedgehog. I'm not wasting my time on you, as I have done too much of that in the past (always in the hopes that u might change ur attitude but to no avail).

Manni I'll make it simple:
You raise these questions because you read them on an anti-islamic website. You do not even know the context of anything you post.

If I wished, I could quote a line out of a physics book to 'prove' it is evil, much as u do so by quoting the Quran. I doubt many would take me seriously and try to argue with me, but u know what? I'm willing to do that. I'm willing to do the research for u to answer your questions, as I have done in the past. But it is upto you to find in yourself the capacity to look at something with an open mind. For example, I asked u once if u could read 3 verses before and after a given verse that u claimed was "violent". Not only did you  fail miserably, but in a cowardly fashion diverted the topic to a different argument.

The problem here lies in your intentions, and the only reason u do this is to find negative things abt something u know nothing abt...this is called "Islamophobia". I can't correct that.

Beating the same old drum... :-X

Quote me some text in a Physics book to "prove" it's evil.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2006, 08:56:40 AM »
Beating the same old drum... :-X

yes it takes a lot to beat a concept into you. You seem to be the stubborn kind. The issues I raise are legitimate, and the argument will go no where if they are left unaddressed. That is all.
follow the arrows

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2006, 08:58:02 AM »
Haider, bro, you live in the States, a land of privilege. Please let the Koran go, let Islam go. Wake up!Atheism is the right way!

And whether or god wrote the Koran or not is a non issue. First of all religious texts were written by people with the intent of enforcing their ideals, and secondly god doesn't exist.

Amen:

Atheism, a non-prophet Organisation

yes it takes a lot to beat a concept into you. You seem to be the stubborn kind. The issues I raise are legitimate, and the argument will go no where if they are left unaddressed. That is all.

الاسلام هو شيطانية

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2006, 08:59:00 AM »
It was a rhetorical argument u idiot  ::)
follow the arrows

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2006, 09:00:28 AM »
It was a rhetorical argument u idiot  ::)

Meaning you're unable to do it, meaning your point is frivilous and invalid.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2006, 09:02:11 AM »
Meaning you're unable to do it, meaning your point is frivilous and invalid.
Oh brother. I think you're just trying to piss me off now  :-\
follow the arrows

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2006, 09:03:20 AM »
Oh brother. I think you're just trying to piss me off now  :-\

Being easily angered is a trait of many muslims.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2006, 09:06:40 AM »
Being easily angered is a trait of many muslims.
haha, by that logic you are one of us  ;D

I stand by my argument, and the fact that u are obsessing abt a rhetorical argument tells me nothing is getting through to you(kind of ironic). That is frustrating.
follow the arrows

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2006, 09:12:36 AM »
haha, by that logic you are one of us  ;D

I stand by my argument, and the fact that u are obsessing abt a rhetorical argument tells me nothing is getting through to you(kind of ironic). That is frustrating.

You have this mixed up.

Nothing is getting thru to YOU. You take the koran at face value. You believe the world was created in 6 days. You believe a pedo was a prophet.

Narrow minded fool :-[
الاسلام هو شيطانية

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2006, 09:14:55 AM »
You have this mixed up.

Nothing is getting thru to YOU. You take the koran at face value. You believe the world was created in 6 days. You believe a pedo was a prophet.

Narrow minded fool :-[
fucking ad hominem. Every one of those things apply completely to yourself u deluded fool. It is imposible to have a rational discusssion with your kind.
follow the arrows