Author Topic: Feels like Heaven?  (Read 2587 times)

Sljck-NjnjaRjder

• Getbig IV
  • Nobody is jealous of a loser!
Feels like Heaven?
« on: August 15, 2006, 07:45:55 PM »
I want to know what everyone thinks are those couple moments in your life when you stop and think "This has to be heaven!" 

Mine are:  (in no particular order)

1.  Sitting at a live concert with my family and/or friends, chilling on a fold up chair, drinking a beer, listening to some great music.   Clear, sunny, early evening with a little breeze.  Perfect.

2.  Laying on a beach towel on the beach, listening to the waves hit, clear and hot day.  Beautiful scenery.

3.  Playing beach volleyball wearing nothing but my swim shorts and my favorite sunglasses on the said beach in #2. 

4.  (I have been in a long distance running kick lately, so thats why I say this) Running around North Park Lake with my running shorts, favorite running shoes, Ironman watch, favorite sunglasses, and MP3 player loaded with some sweet tunes.  Heaven on earth.

5.  Making music with my band at Church...or rather, playing at Mass.  Great way to worship.

6.  End of a long workout where you know you put all your effort into it and have nothing left and you just relax for the next 30 mins and do nothing.  Classic.

7.  When you find someone who gives you that feeling (those who have gotten it know exactly what I mean) that makes you feel like nothing else exists.  There is one person on this planet that makes me feel this way, and I love when I get it.  I think its called....shhh....I don't want to say this too loud....Love.  Haha.

8.  Sunday afternoon in Early December, 12:40pm.  Snow falling on the ground outside, I'm sitting inside in my nice warm house next to the fire with a blanket on, so excited that Steelers will be kicking off in like 20 mins but I literally can't wait for it to start.  Super relieved once the game starts.

Those are some moments that I really cherish.  What is everyone elses couple moments that make them feel this way?
Sleep Big.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Feels like Heaven?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2006, 05:19:40 AM »
I want to know what everyone thinks are those couple moments in your life when you stop and think "This has to be heaven!" 

Getting on my Fireblade CBR900RR and hitting some backroads.
The House that Ruth built

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2006, 05:22:48 AM »
A tongue on my sac  (good technique, of course) :P

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2006, 05:26:33 AM »
1. laughing with my kid
2. watching a movie with the wife
3. finding new friends that enrich my life
4. sounds stupid but, after working out on a sat morning ealry and driving home tired but energized and relaxed.
5. long drives with the wife and kid to new areas or the beach or mountains.
6. football season
7. sunset on my poarch with a good book.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2006, 05:30:04 AM »
1. laughing with my kid
2. watching a movie with the wife
3. finding new friends that enrich my life
4. sounds stupid but, after working out on a sat morning ealry and driving home tired but energized and relaxed.
5. long drives with the wife and kid to new areas or the beach or mountains.
6. football season
7. sunset on my poarch with a good book.

That is a good list. As far as football season, up in my neck of the woods you can almost feel fall in the air.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2006, 05:31:55 AM »
A tongue on my sac  (good technique, of course) :P

How dare you defile the Stones tongue!

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2006, 06:10:19 AM »
Receiving head is the first thing that comes to mind when that question is asked.

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2006, 06:31:53 AM »
having sex with a chick while her husband lays beside us jerking off  :D

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2006, 06:40:35 AM »
having sex with a chick while her husband lays beside us jerking off  :D

head from a muscle dude while his gf lays beside us playing with herself.  I swear I have done this.  :D  Eventually, though, she joined in.  :-[

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2006, 06:54:27 AM »
head from a muscle dude while his gf lays beside us playing with herself.  I swear I have done this.  :D  Eventually, though, she joined in.  :-[

lol

this guy apparently likes his wife 'loosened up' before they fuck. Was pretty rad she was 'teh' sexy. cool circle to be in atm :)