Author Topic: Another classic gym owning!!!  (Read 20615 times)

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: Another classic gym owning!!!
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2006, 12:23:35 PM »
i agree w/ you there. total B.S i can see him sitting at home in his moms basement imagining this stuff up while waiting for his mom to finish folding his clothes and make him a meatloaf sandwich.
you have it all wrong your sister was making him a meatloaf samich
while he was ass banging your mother..
p

gatrainer

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2006, 12:25:07 PM »
Are you a homosexual "Joey Tito"?
Mars...Lets just say Joey's favorite instrument is the skin flute

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2006, 12:25:38 PM »

Oh boy, Atheist, "Dumbass Dan" hath spoken.  We have both been PWNED. lol  Hey Dan, when you try to make insults, at least make them funny.  Otherwise my eyes hurt from reading the shit you type.  Thanks, buddy!!!

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2006, 12:26:23 PM »
Joey Tito, Atheist and Co. must fall under the 6'0 160 pound destroyer of world category.
i can smell your desperation of wanting to fit in from here. its sad

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2006, 12:27:42 PM »
Mars...Lets just say Joey's favorite instrument is the skin flute

That was ALMOST funny.  Keep trying.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2006, 12:28:18 PM »
i can smell your desperation of wanting to fit in from here. its sad
who are fuck stain,your wet behind the ears around here :(
p

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2006, 12:28:22 PM »
Joey 'Tiny Titso' and BigMCock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How dare you insignificant skid marks show disrespect to one of the senior most members of the almighty SQUAD, MOS, whose owning skills would tear you both new ones that'll make you pee in your little panties for the rest of your life and from which you'll never recover !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha oh brother, I bet you are the kind of "guys" who arrive at the newly opened 'Fitness Spa' weighing a mammoth 140 lbs each, complete with tribal tattoos around your 11" arms and spiked gelled hair. And when the sales person offers to show you around the free weights section, you both say in unison, "No, no, no! We don't want to lift all those heavy weights and such. We are specifically interested in 2 things - 1) We want to have a stronger core so that we won't move around like a rag doll when we get our musclebear husbands to handle us as roughly as only nasty little bottom bitches like us can demand, and 2) We both need our rectums stretched out a lot more - at the moment, we are only able to take in 7" cocks each. Here, let me show you what I mean stud. Just pretend you are my boyfriend, like that........", as the whole scene degrades into something unspeakably disgusting. Hahahahahahaha gayer than a falafel burger served with Hummus.

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2006, 12:28:48 PM »
Dan "18" must refer to your IQ, sister and mother jokes lost thier luster back in 98' along with glow sticks in the club

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2006, 12:31:35 PM »
Joey 'Tiny Titso' and BigMCock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How dare you insignificant skid marks show disrespect to one of the senior most members of the almighty SQUAD, MOS, who's owning skills would tear you both new ones that'll make you pee in your little panties for the rest of your life and from which you'll never recover !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha oh brother, I bet you are the kind of guys who arrive at the newly opened 'Fitness Spa' weighing a mammoth 140 lbs each, complete with tribal tattoos around your 11" arms and spiked gelled hair. And when the sales person offers to show you around the free weights section, you both say in unison, "No, no, no! We don't want to lift all those heavy weights and such. We are specifically interested in 2 things - 1) We want to have a stronger core so that we won't move around like a rag doll when we get our musclebear husbands to handle us as roughly as only nasty little bottom bitches like us can demand, and 2) We both need our rectums stretched out a lot more - at the moment, we are only able to accommodate 7 cocks each. Here, let me show you what I mean stud. Just pretend you are my boyfriend, like that........", as the whole scene degrades into something unspeakably disgusting. Hahahahahahaha gayer than a tofu burger served with Hummus.

LOL.  I can't believe you just typed all that.  Don't you have a job? LOL, meltdown supreme.

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2006, 12:31:51 PM »
Joey 'Tiny Titso' and BigMCock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How dare you insignificant skid marks show disrespect to one of the senior most members of the almighty SQUAD, MOS, who's owning skills would tear you both new ones that'll make you pee in your little panties for the rest of your life and from which you'll never recover !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha oh brother, I bet you are the kind of guys who arrive at the newly opened 'Fitness Spa' weighing a mammoth 140 lbs each, complete with tribal tattoos around your 11" arms and spiked gelled hair. And when the sales person offers to show you around the free weights section, you both say in unison, "No, no, no! We don't want to lift all those heavy weights and such. We are specifically interested in 2 things - 1) We want to have a stronger core so that we won't move around like a rag doll when we get our musclebear husbands to handle us as roughly as only nasty little bottom bitches like us can demand, and 2) We both need our rectums stretched out a lot more - at the moment, we are only able to accommodate 7 cocks each. Here, let me show you what I mean stud. Just pretend you are my boyfriend, like that........", as the whole scene degrades into something unspeakably disgusting. Hahahahahahaha gayer than a tofu burger served with Hummus.
same shit as always sorry i didnt bother reading it, too long and probably many references using the verbs "massive, brutal, or monster" try increasing your vocab. read a book. pop ups dont count

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2006, 12:32:56 PM »
same shit as always sorry i didnt bother reading it, too long and probably many references using the verbs "massive, brutal, or monster" try increasing your vocab. read a book. pop ups dont count

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2006, 12:33:45 PM »

You know, with writing skills and wit like that, you should write for MAD Magazine.  I'm being sarcastic, in case you didn't notice.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2006, 12:34:07 PM »
Hahahahahahahaha! I havent had a belly laugh at a post in a while. Classic!

?

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2006, 12:35:10 PM »
Are you trying to implythat these 2 fine young ass muchers,love the musclebear life style kiwiol....are you try to say that on a saturday night they spend hours shoving bottles bats and pipes in there asses so they can please there well hung musclebears....
are you trying to say that they are gayer than a night at the opera..

p

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2006, 12:35:45 PM »
who are f**k stain,your wet behind the ears around here :(
" who are f**k stain,your wet behind the ears around here :("
 try again you missed a word i believe. and i think you meant " you're" not your retard. last i checked they didn't charge for spell check

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2006, 12:35:59 PM »
Hahahahahahahaha! I havent had a belly laugh at a post in a while. Classic!

Block, I hope you're kiddin.  That stuff is so unfunny it made me feel pity for this poor guy.  True ownage should come from someone a bit wittier.  I am still waiting for Chick to chime in.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2006, 12:36:49 PM »
Are you trying to implythat these 2 fine young ass muchers,love the musclebear life style kiwiol....are you try to say that on a saturday night they spend hours shoving bottles bats and pipes in there asses so they can please there well hung musclebears....

*YAWN*

Dude, seriously, leave the wit to other guys on this board who actually ARE funny.  You're only embarrassing yourself.

gatrainer

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2006, 12:37:25 PM »

well spoken sir!

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2006, 12:37:33 PM »

LOL....BIG BELLY HURTS ;D ;D
Get Big, or Die Trying

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2006, 12:38:34 PM »
hahahaha, getbig owning hall of fame material.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2006, 12:39:08 PM »
remember Dan "your" and "you are"   are completely different. use flash card if you have to

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2006, 12:39:43 PM »
remember Dan "your" and "you are"   are completely different. use flash card if you have to

Dan is too busy trying to be witty (and failing miserably at it) to care about basic English grammar.  *sigh*

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2006, 12:41:41 PM »
well spoken sir!
did you think of that reply yourself? and remind Dan that Spell Check is free again. at least make yourself useful

gatrainer

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2006, 12:43:48 PM »

dan18....I think that what he is saying is that these 2 guys are gayer than eating fondue while wearing bobby socks and relating to the diary of Lance Bass

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2006, 12:45:30 PM »
did you think of that reply yourself? and remind Dan that Spell Check is free again. at least make yourself useful
ok ill try ::)
p