Author Topic: Heracles rear lat spread  (Read 6771 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: Heracles rear lat spread
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2006, 06:31:35 PM »
Ummm..ookaay??  ??? 

Alexx, yeah blowing through protein.. but i dont think i want to cut anymoe carbs, im about 90-100g right now.. I know wha tyoursaying though cutting carbs and adding the red meat...I thought of it, but I dont think my body will like more red meat than once a day (not conducive for shedding fat)

How about fish or poultry?
just push some weight!

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2006, 07:10:58 PM »
Cut meal 4 carbs. Eat more meat instead of so much shakes.. at this rate you must go through a 5 pound container ever week! Add one more meal.

Arent post workout carbs very important? even when shedding fat?

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2006, 07:14:03 PM »

haha Adonis is gonna laugh if he sees this. Just use them when you need them most. I got pretty good results from including them with my first two meals. Why don't you do cardio on an empty stomach in the morning?
just push some weight!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2006, 07:27:07 PM »

hahhahahah, Post and pre shakes are a myth.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2006, 07:28:02 PM »
haha Adonis is gonna laugh if he sees this. Just use them when you need them most. I got pretty good results from including them with my first two meals. Why don't you do cardio on an empty stomach in the morning?

I used to do that when i competed, and when i worked at my family business...had my own hours basically, went in the AM, then in PM...awesom eresults..now I just go PM wich is fine, about hour after last meal..then i come home have the protein and bedtime...

Yeah, i think im gonna crank it up and cut the post workout carbs too.. see, I did this for my first show, and i lost alot of muscle, I was lean, but didnt look good..Im dieting now like I did for my last show, where i was about 100g a day carbs, and I looked great..i guess starting out so out of shape though makes it seem like its not happening as fast..  ;D getting there though..

Btw, you have your Abs looking TOIGHT Alexx! Toight like a Toiger.. haha... You still have them? Or did you over eat and wash them away?  :-\

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2006, 07:28:48 PM »
hahhahahah, Post and pre shakes are a myth.

so you just eat food after your workouts? this is what you mean?

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2006, 08:02:34 PM »
I used to do that when i competed, and when i worked at my family business...had my own hours basically, went in the AM, then in PM...awesom eresults..now I just go PM wich is fine, about hour after last meal..then i come home have the protein and bedtime...

Yeah, i think im gonna crank it up and cut the post workout carbs too.. see, I did this for my first show, and i lost alot of muscle, I was lean, but didnt look good..Im dieting now like I did for my last show, where i was about 100g a day carbs, and I looked great..i guess starting out so out of shape though makes it seem like its not happening as fast..  ;D getting there though..

Btw, you have your Abs looking TOIGHT Alexx! Toight like a Toiger.. haha... You still have them? Or did you over eat and wash them away?  :-\

haha yeah I always have abs even at my fat 240 pound self. ;D Been doing them since I was 6 years old in karate class.
just push some weight!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2006, 08:22:24 AM »
so you just eat food after your workouts? this is what you mean?
Do you think Steve Reeves worried about the correct Dextrose to protein ratio?

Do you think John Grimek Gave a fuck?

Do you think Arnold cared?

Did Frank Zane and Sergio Oliva go catabolic all of a sudden because they didn`t take the post workout shake?

Did Leroy Colbert shrink?

Get a clue people, its total bullshit unless you are running a marathon.  Certainly a bodybuilding workout isn`t taxing enough to require such a drink.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2006, 12:52:15 PM »
Do you think Steve Reeves worried about the correct Dextrose to protein ratio?

Do you think John Grimek Gave a f**k?

Do you think Arnold cared?

Did Frank Zane and Sergio Oliva go catabolic all of a sudden because they didn`t take the post workout shake?

Did Leroy Colbert shrink?

Get a clue people, its total bullshit unless you are running a marathon.  Certainly a bodybuilding workout isn`t taxing enough to require such a drink.

Hmm...Interesting....

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2006, 01:28:43 PM »
Hmm...Interesting....

Sure. Don't lose any sleep over it though.

Extremely fast carbs helps you break the catabolic state and also release the most potent hormone in the body, insulin, at the only time when insulin isn't gonna store fat.

The little protein 10-20 g's, will be used by the body..

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2006, 01:55:27 PM »
Sure. Don't lose any sleep over it though.

Extremely fast carbs helps you break the catabolic state and also release the most potent hormone in the body, insulin, at the only time when insulin isn't gonna store fat.

The little protein 10-20 g's, will be used by the body..

YIP
Zack

hahhahhaah its not going to do a thing.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2006, 10:47:41 AM »
heracles you look smooth as hell,do you eat fast food all day?
R

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2006, 05:27:00 PM »
heracles you look smooth as hell,do you eat fast food all day?

Haha.GRACIEBj...Thats funny..funny thing is, that you Juice, EVEN ..Funnier thing is im natural and im bigger and better than your juiced monekey ass. Now go in the woods and lift some logs with that retarted thing you call a face!  ;D

I havent seen Fast food in more than 6 months..I dont eat it.

ANyhow, been there...done that...i know what i have to do...Im just open minded and like hearing what works for others too..

This is me in the middle, last show i was in, Natural NGA hercules, manhattan NY- ALL NATURAL..all i did was diet, cardio, and take designer protein, and multivitamins for the show..

I just got out of shape/conditioning, I trained but baically ate anything and everything..mrgetbig has been fun for me just to get into good offseason shape..
If I didnt start out so out of shape, I would of won this one.. right now I have to say obviously true adonis is the fav. going in...but thats ok, its been fun.. 8)