Author Topic: Heracles rear lat spread  (Read 6770 times)

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
Heracles rear lat spread
« on: August 19, 2006, 03:33:34 PM »
TAKEN at 223lbs, im hovering around 213-210 now...not posting "current pics".. I wanna save it for the big day..But ive been taking pics once a month..This was the same day I took that leg pic i put up, i jus thtought i would throw up another pic from back then..  ;) Here is the link to that one/thread...

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=81949.0

Just a little R lat spread, Jaejonna inspired me  8) Again, this isnt NOW it was back at 223..im 200-213 now... ;)

Im dieting hard, cardio ranges from 3-5 days a week, its just a matter of time now until i get my BF low enough to showcase my size..its been tough though...not dieting, cadio makes me tired..
My biggest weakness on the big day is gojng to be conditioning, because I was really out of shape when i started prepping for this.. My strenght is my balance, wheels, back, chest, arms..check... 8)

Dont really care about winning, its been motivating towards getting back into good offseason shape. Its been fun..big thanks to the folks that organized the mr getbig, like Oliver, and 240 for the website....

Oh and True Adonis, for inventing it!  8)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: 1/4 turn, "rear lat spread"
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2006, 04:29:37 PM »
You have done well.  Just continue your progress even after Mr. Getbig.

I plan on staying lean forever.  No more bulk up. Its a waste.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2006, 04:47:10 PM »

I agree. I plan on staying from 5-10 % bodyfat forever!
just push some weight!

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2006, 05:38:05 PM »

Thanks. You too, mr ripped to shreds Adonis.  :)

I agree with you man. Same mentality here. Im gonna try to eat like this all the time now, we will only improve and get better and better..I will never go back to eating "anything and everything" and training...what a waste of time and effort, when your hard earne dmuscle is under fat...

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2006, 06:03:42 PM »
I think this Mr. Getbig shit is changing a lot of minds about the way that we've been told to do things.
$

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2006, 06:47:01 PM »
I think this Mr. Getbig shit is changing a lot of minds about the way that we've been told to do things.

I know..the "gotta eat to grow" thing is mostly geared to folks that are on gear.  Im starting to see what True Adonis point is..

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2006, 07:09:48 PM »
u have to be honest with yourself. and you have to have a mental image of  perfection to acheive, forget myths about overtraining, train long hours and dont eat much but only eat to REPAIR  like big meals every 3 days
A

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2006, 07:37:45 PM »
I know..the "gotta eat to grow" thing is mostly geared to folks that are on gear.  Im starting to see what True Adonis point is..

werd.. I used to HATE TA until he backed his talk on MM. I'm doing it his way now and it's working. The only problem with these methods is there is no hype so it wouldn't make money for anybody cause there's nothing to sell. Watch what you eat, train your balls off and take your time. 
$

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2006, 07:49:32 PM »
werd.. I used to HATE TA until he backed his talk on MM. I'm doing it his way now and it's working. The only problem with these methods is there is no hype so it wouldn't make money for anybody cause there's nothing to sell. Watch what you eat, train your balls off and take your time. 

Yes. Ditto.

Being razor sharp, and lean, but looking "small" in clothing > stuffing your face, looking big in clothes, but "embarrassed" to take off your shirt off

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2006, 08:01:09 PM »
Yes. Ditto.

Being razor sharp, and lean, but looking "small" in clothing > stuffing your face, looking big in clothes, but "embarrassed" to take off your shirt off

no....youll look big in a t-shirt at a low body fat herc...

he idea that naturals cant be big is made up in the minds of guys like adonis that just cant get big. 

nice back....but i would expect more width from a guy thats been training as long as you have...i expect your back routine has always had lots of deadlifts and bb rows, eh?
d[-_-]b actin all cool

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2006, 08:08:47 PM »
no....youll look big in a t-shirt at a low body fat herc...

he idea that naturals cant be big is made up in the minds of guys like adonis that just cant get big. 

nice back....but i would expect more width from a guy thats been training as long as you have...i expect your back routine has always had lots of deadlifts and bb rows, eh?

Your a tough one candidate.  :D..Thanks though...
Thats a month old pic too. It looks better now that im leaner..just takes time.
I think thats pretty wide, considering how big my waist is in that pic, aroun 34-35". :-\

Back is an onslought, I do it all, everything... Every back workout is different..bc I incorporate all movements..for examplw some workouts ill start with deads, and go heavy, where on other days ill finish with deads and do 3-4 sets of 225 for as many as I can... Im loving chinups now bc my lighter body weight allows me to get a good 10-12 reps...abd they feel great. But usually 5-6 movements, really focus on pulling with my elbows, not with my bi's

I have a long way to go, but when I get down to 200, more like 190 I think I will look really good.

Hey, also, Ive competed in a few natural shows, and I have a friend that looks HUGE on stage, but mos tpeople wouldnt know he was a bodybuilder when hes wearing a swetashirt...you have to understand, being natural, isnt about being huge, its about quality...where as the dark side is also quality, but more freakyness...which is cool...I love how those guys look...

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2006, 08:14:42 PM »
Your a tough one candidate.  :D
Thats a month old pic too. It looks better now that im leaner..just takes time.
I think thats pretty wide, considering how big my waist is in that pic, aroun 34-35".

Back is an onslought, I do it all, everything... Every back workout is different..bc I incorporate all movements..for examplw some workouts ill start with deads, and go heavy, where on other days ill finish with deads and do 3-4 sets of 225 for as many as I can... Im loving chinups now bc my lighter body weight allows me to get a good 10-12 reps...abd they feel great.

I have a long way to go, but when I get down to 200, more like 190 I think I will look really good.

Hey, also, Ive competed in a few natural shows, and I have a friend that looks HUGE on stage, but mos tpeople wouldnt know he was a bodybuilder when hes wearing a swetashirt...you have to understand, being natural, isnt about being huge, its about quality...where as the dark side is also quality, but more freakyness...which is cool...

yeah if i tell you you look good, you will look amazing to anyone else.

my waist is at 36 inches...and i dont have much of a stomach anymore... aahaha..just a monster bone structure.

.....and i think if you train hard enough and consistant enough as a natural you can get damn freaky.  the whole mind set that guys like steve reeves is the max. for a natty is wrong. i think its more like that guy from the green miile. when he used to be real jacked. maybe even bigger.   
d[-_-]b actin all cool

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2006, 08:18:55 PM »
yeah if i tell you you look good, you will look amazing to anyone else.

my waist is at 36 inches...and i dont have much of a stomach anymore... aahaha..just a monster bone structure.

.....and i think if you train hard enough and consistant enough as a natural you can get damn freaky.  the whole mind set that guys like steve reeves is the max. for a natty is wrong. i think its more like that guy from the green miile. when he used to be real jacked. maybe even bigger.   

You can do it as a natty.
My advice to you my young padawan, is to be consistent, stick to a low fat diet, and tim eis in your favor..jus tbe patient, and youll always improve..i fell in the "eat to get big" rut and I got really fat after my last show, where I was in fantastic shape..its hard and suffering to lose alot of bf. Just dont over eat..watch the carbs if you eat lots of meat..and really work hard!

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2006, 09:12:25 PM »
i never, and i mean never, miss a workout.   and i dont have days off...im on a repeating 5 day schedule.   consistancy  is my middle name, brotha!!
d[-_-]b actin all cool

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2006, 09:22:23 PM »
i never, and i mean never, miss a workout.   and i dont have days off...im on a repeating 5 day schedule.   consistancy  is my middle name, brotha!!

Keep it up. You'll bench 225 one day.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2006, 10:32:34 PM »
brain x ive seen pictures of you and your a skinny douchebag..looks like you just got out of a concentration camp.

.....and becnhpresses are shitty pec developers....stick to dumbbells.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2006, 10:58:17 PM »
Dumbbells are for wimpy little wiggers who suck at the bench press. Have fun with your sissy exercises.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

mikethedon

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2006, 05:50:46 AM »

There is one big mistake....young guys these days are so nieve. Miss a workout if you feel like shit, take a few days of, train light for a couple weeks, take a week off every few months. Just because you think your hardcore not missing a training session doesnt mean your hardcore or going to grow more than the next guy

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2006, 07:28:40 AM »
Hercales your an all the way big dude !!! Looking Good
L

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2006, 08:19:52 AM »
Hercales your an all the way big dude !!! Looking Good

Thanks brotha!

And correction, "WE are on our way, baby!" 

Haha and I recognize that line you used, its from those brothas in jail talking about Arnold! haha.. Classic line all the way! "Hes an all the way big dude!"

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2006, 11:32:39 AM »
Dumbbells are for wimpy little wiggers who suck at the bench press. Have fun with your sissy exercises.

Hahahaha Oh brother. I'll bet BrianX is the type of guy who walks into the gym in a beater with his tupac bandanna on, slaps a 45 on each side on the flat bench and proceeds to rep out a set of 6 screaming at the top of each rep. Then he gets up, walks over to the mirror and starts practicing his posing routine with his 12" pipes and 14" quads. Gayer than Candidate's yoga routine.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
Re: Heracles rear lat spread
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2006, 03:41:10 PM »
Here is my diet guys..stepped on scale today still 213lbs ???..weird thing is the last 2 weeks of every month I lost like 4-8 lbs  ??? go figure...

Diet-

Meal1- designer protein (40g p serving) 1/2 cups oats wsplenda

Meal2- 6-10oz chicken/leanbeef/fish with Veggies

Meal3- designer protein (40g p serving) 1/2 cups oats wsplenda

**TRAINING**

Meal4-  6-10oz chicken/leanbeef/fish with Veggies, and 1/2rice, or oats

**CARDIO** 40 min

Meal5- Designer protein.

bedtime..

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2006, 04:54:19 PM »
Here is my diet guys..stepped on scale today still 213lbs ???..weird thing is the last 2 weeks of every month I lost like 4-8 lbs  ??? go figure...

Diet-

**TRAINING**

**CARDIO** 40 min

Meal5- Designer protein.

bedtime..

Cut meal 4 carbs. Eat more meat instead of so much shakes.. at this rate you must go through a 5 pound container ever week! Add one more meal.
just push some weight!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2006, 05:06:23 PM »

Diet-

**TRAINING**

**CARDIO** 40 min

Meal5- Designer protein.

bedtime..

keep it up @sshole. if you are consistently losing weight that is good. when dieting i go by scale mainly  and try to drop 2-3 pounds a week. i wouldnt look in the mirror too much because you might think you are losing muscle when in reality you are just depleted and flat. good luck though @sswipe
A

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2006, 06:22:15 PM »
keep it up @sshole. if you are consistently losing weight that is good. when dieting i go by scale mainly  and try to drop 2-3 pounds a week. i wouldnt look in the mirror too much because you might think you are losing muscle when in reality you are just depleted and flat. good luck though @sswipe

Ummm..ookaay??  ??? 

Alexx, yeah blowing through protein.. but i dont think i want to cut anymoe carbs, im about 90-100g right now.. I know wha tyoursaying though cutting carbs and adding the red meat...I thought of it, but I dont think my body will like more red meat than once a day (not conducive for shedding fat)