Author Topic: OT: I wanna go out but  (Read 9593 times)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Re: OT: I wanna go out but
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2006, 09:09:44 PM »
drink bacardi O and water.
Deep Tissue Massage

Stavios

« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2006, 09:09:53 PM »
you could become a male stripper bast

you would make good money with alexxx !

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2006, 09:09:58 PM »
Read a book, see a movie, play Xbox, Go shopping, Cook some new recipes, go to the pool, clean the bathroom mirror.

Bast175

« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2006, 09:10:41 PM »
I'm worried it will take a long time for me to get a job.

'I'm afraid! All right?
You wanna hear me say it? You wanna break me down? I'm afraid.
For the first time, I'm afraid."

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2006, 09:12:46 PM »
Bake a cake, Go to a wine-tasting, take in the symphony, Peruse the New York Auction Houses, Go antiquing, Visit the Hot Springs, Redecorate your foyer, Scrapbooking with old photos!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2006, 09:13:08 PM »
haha thanks 240.  Yea I've been applying for developer jobs.  I've only gotten one interview yet :(.  That company told me to be patient so I may still have a chance at getting that job. 

I haven't gotten any other interviews yet.  It's frustrating.    I'm worried it will take a long time for me to get a job.

There are so many nerds out there- you gotta give them more than that.  You gotta be a businessman.  don't talk up your programming skills, or say "I would like a position where ii can learn..."

Instead - talk up how you'd like to bring some value to their firm.  Talk up how you're going to earn $28k a year, but you're going to deliver then %50k a year in value, and tell them how.  Take control of that interview.  They know a wolf and they know sheep when they see them.  A sheep will say what the interviewer wants to hear, will want money up front, and will likely end up being a bag of shit looking for a place to hide.

instead, go in there and agree to starting at low pay, or as an intern, or shit, tell them you'll work for free for 3 days, then let them decide to hire you (they likely won't but it'll show you want that job and believe in yourself).  Then you get very valuable very fast, and apply with a competitor.  They will have to pay you MORE to keep you than had you been hired at mid-pay level

tailor your resume to match each position.  google resumes and see what ppl working in that position have on their resumes, and bluff up everything you can from your classees which match this.  Find news and developments in that prog. field, or big projects that recently did something comparable at competitors' firms.  Mention that.  KNOW the industry.  know their compeitors.  know if the firm is growing, stable, or dying.  bring this up.  

They don't want to hire a sheep who will be lazy then one day hurt his back and sue and leave without dignity.  They do want to hire a star who is about to shed his skin, a guy with a ton of drive, a guy who is not nervous... a guy they believe will make them look good.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2006, 09:17:44 PM »
Plan your own extermination, Figure out which IFBB competitor you would like to off, Proclaim you are the president of Iraq and that gassing the Kurds was justified.

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2006, 09:23:45 PM »
Dont worry about the extra calories from drinking...just do a little coke to speed up the metabolism. Banging a drunk broad also burns a lot of calories. You only live one don't be a pussy.

You're welcome     8)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2006, 12:07:19 AM »
Just get pissed Bast! Get drunk go dancing and you'lll burn all those calories off.... your young man dont be a boring c*nt! You'll look more ripped in the morning tomorrow due to the dieuretic effect of the alcohole!
P

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2006, 12:30:09 AM »
I will be too tempted to drink alcoholic beverages containing empty calories therefor ruining my diet.   What should I do?

What the hell is there to do besides going to bars?   I just graduated college and I do not know of any other activities. 

Help.

Church Youth Group... lol
S

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2006, 12:31:04 AM »
in that case, you'll never need the A+.  It's just a groovy easy cert to get your feet in teh door.

If you're going developemnt-

1) talk to garraeth. very wise man.  He once castrated a man using only a spacebar and CLI.

hahahahahaha

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2006, 09:07:21 AM »
'I'm afraid! All right?
You wanna hear me say it? You wanna break me down? I'm afraid.
For the first time, I'm afraid."

very nice post. For the record, MS was asking everyones opinions if you should be able to compete or not and it looks like you will so far(I voted yes), so get in shape, and keep up the Rocky references.
E

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2006, 02:46:50 AM »
bast you fucking bitch i hope you went out and got some ass, if you didnt that unacceptable...are you more concerned with impressing dudes in the mr. getbig than adding another quality notch to your belt ???!?!?

jesus fucking christ kid, get your priorities straight!!!!!!!!!

jack and diet, jack and diet, jack and diet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  consider it a diuertic, if anything.....epic morning rippedness
its comin today

Bast175

« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2006, 07:10:04 PM »
bast you fucking bitch i hope you went out and got some ass, if you didnt that unacceptable...are you more concerned with impressing dudes in the mr. getbig than adding another quality notch to your belt ???!?!?

jesus fucking christ kid, get your priorities straight!!!!!!!!!

jack and diet, jack and diet, jack and diet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  consider it a diuertic, if anything.....epic morning rippedness

yes you have a point.  I'm going out tonight,  I'll have a few shots if I find a place to crash within walking distance.  Monster fear of DUI. 

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2006, 09:55:25 PM »

yes you have a point.  I'm going out tonight,  I'll have a few shots if I find a place to crash within walking distance.  Monster fear of DUI. 
Even without driving intoxicated people get arrested...just ask Tennessee Titans retarded DB "Pacman" Jones. This idiot was arrested Thursday night here in my hometown for running his mouth to a cop in a local club because #1 he's an idiot and #2 he was drunk. Funny thing, I know the cop that arrested him, we went to high school together and he trains at the same gym as I do. Can't wait to ask him about that this wk at the gym.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2006, 02:48:02 AM »
yes, the DUI is a great fear....i'll be testifiying in late september because i was with my brother when he got his second dui, and blew a .08!!!! fucking pigs......but hopefully his $5,000 DUI attorney will get him out of it....i plan on making a mockery of this assistant DA, i saw her at work and she's a pathetic asian who can barely speak english

when in doubt alway cab it, but dont let the fag cops ruin your chance of getting some quality tail, EVER!!!

its comin today

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2006, 08:23:21 AM »
beer = god

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2006, 10:30:56 AM »
yes, the DUI is a great fear....i'll be testifiying in late september because i was with my brother when he got his second dui, and blew a .08!!!! fucking pigs......but hopefully his $5,000 DUI attorney will get him out of it....i plan on making a mockery of this assistant DA, i saw her at work and she's a pathetic asian who can barely speak english

when in doubt alway cab it, but dont let the fag cops ruin your chance of getting some quality tail, EVER!!!

I thought .08 was the limit, as in if you blow a .08 you are still legal?

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2006, 10:31:40 AM »
just push some weight!

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2006, 11:24:47 AM »
wait a minute... Bast is getting kicked off Mr. Getbig for admiting to past prohormone use? so if you ever taken a prohormone you can't be in it? that's not fair.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2006, 11:37:48 AM »
wait a minute... Bast is getting kicked off Mr. Getbig for admiting to past prohormone use? so if you ever taken a prohormone you can't be in it? that's not fair.

Hey gibber,go to the sticky for the contest(in G and O) and vote to let Bast compete. Mindspin is still considering everyones opinions.
E

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2006, 12:10:56 PM »
but what did he do to get taken off?

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2006, 12:13:10 PM »
go back to taking your drugs.

All drugs.

i agree.....

no calories!  ;D

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2006, 12:13:56 PM »
Play pool. I can shoot the lights out.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2006, 12:27:46 PM »
but what did he do to get taken off?

admitted to taking some kind of hormones or something. He deleted a few of his posts and it made him look bad, but like I said Mindspin is still going to let him enter if enough people voice their opinions, go to the thread and vote. I said let him compete personally, I am sure he is not the only one of the natties who has tried some shit(except Alexxx, he looks like shit).
E