Author Topic: OT: I wanna go out but  (Read 9594 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: OT: I wanna go out but
« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2006, 12:39:55 PM »
admitted to taking some kind of hormones or something. He deleted a few of his posts and it made him look bad, but like I said Mindspin is still going to let him enter if enough people voice their opinions, go to the thread and vote. I said let him compete personally, I am sure he is not the only one of the natties who has tried some shit(except Alexxx, he looks like shit).

Do tell lest we forget that personal message you sent me:

dude, I am your number one supporter! I just think you can do better than those gay ass stars.
just push some weight!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2006, 12:47:35 PM »
Do tell lest we forget that personal message you sent me:

you no longer have my endorsement Alexxx. And you switched that sentence around. >:(
E

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2006, 12:51:51 PM »

you no longer have my endorsement Alexxx. And you switched that sentence around. >:(

not at all. I can even make a screen copy and also search for more flatering pms you been sending me!
just push some weight!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2006, 12:53:45 PM »
not at all. I can even make a screen copy and also search for more flatering pms you been sending me!

hmmm...there was a point when I was endorsing you for the contest, so I probably did give you a few votes of confidence. But you betrayed me, so no more support for you. >:(
E

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2006, 12:56:19 PM »

Yes Alexxx im afraid Danielson now only likes 6"4 250 pound Brazillian sailors. He likes to feel protected in a big muscle bears arms as he is going through a very vulnerable stage after Nigel, his ex toy boy, left him because he couldn't handle Danielson's requests for morning noon and night feedings of man juice.
P

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2006, 01:00:48 PM »
Yes Alexxx im afraid Danielson now only likes 6"4 250 pound Brazillian sailors. He likes to feel protected in a big muscle bears arms as he is going through a very vulnerable stage after Nigel, his ex toy boy, left him because he couldn't handle Danielson's requests for morning noon and night feedings of man juice.

haha what the hell is danielson babling about? He feels betrayed?? Sounds like what a chick would say.
just push some weight!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2006, 01:04:58 PM »
haha what the hell is danielson babling about? He feels betrayed?? Sounds like what a chick would say.

you never told me you were a terrorist/arab.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2006, 01:09:13 PM »

I fucked some skank I met at the bar last night, YOU fucked some skank who got fucked at the bar she worked at last night, came home to you and and acted like she like fucking you even though she had already been nailed 10 times at work. How any man can say he loves someone and let her be a stripper/whore is beyond me. Why don't you be a man and support her?
E

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2006, 01:14:49 PM »
I fucked some skank I met at the bar last night, YOU fucked some skank who got fucked at the bar she worked at last night, came home to you and and acted like she like fucking you even though she had already been nailed 10 times at work. How any man can say he loves someone and let her be a stripper/whore is beyond me. Why don't you be a man and support her?

I thought you said you had a fiance Danielson.... hahaha more lies from delusionalson!

Now if you said that you got put on the block and 6 italian gladiators each sampled your rectum factory then that would have been more believable.
P

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2006, 01:16:47 PM »

Hahahaha Danielson has picked up many chick-like qualities.... it stems from him being the bitch in his relationships. he has to assume the womanly duties of cooking, cleaning, sucking cock and taking a load in the face.
P

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #60 on: August 27, 2006, 01:30:45 PM »
Hahahaha Danielson has picked up many chick-like qualities.... it stems from him being the bitch in his relationships. he has to assume the womanly duties of cooking, cleaning, sucking cock and taking a load in the face.

Danieslson reeks of estrogen!
just push some weight!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 27, 2006, 01:31:59 PM »
I thought you said you had a fiance Danielson.... hahaha more lies from delusionalson!

Now if you said that you got put on the block and 6 italian gladiators each sampled your rectum factory then that would have been more believable.

NO I said I HAD a fiance. As of now, we just hang out sometimes. And even if I was still engaged, she lives 30 miles away, so I would still fuck the occasional whore. I just wouldn't date one like you.

E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 27, 2006, 01:34:46 PM »

I have a housekeeper dumbass. I do cook on my foreman grill though. And as far as being the bitch in my relationships? Aren't you "in love" with a dirty whore/stripper?
E

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #63 on: August 27, 2006, 01:37:11 PM »
I thought .08 was the limit, as in if you blow a .08 you are still legal?

no, .08 and above is illegal

its comin today

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #64 on: August 27, 2006, 01:48:35 PM »
I have a housekeeper dumbass. I do cook on my foreman grill though. And as far as being the bitch in my relationships? Aren't you "in love" with a dirty whore/stripper?

Call it what you like, if it means that i get to live on easy street then i am happy with that.

Epic obsession by the way. You should get a hobby, it is very unhealthy live off every detail of my life.
P

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 27, 2006, 01:54:00 PM »
Call it what you like, if it means that i get to live on easy street then i am happy with that.

Epic obsession by the way. You should get a hobby, it is very unhealthy live off every detail of my life.

are you fuckin serious? I never said one fuckin thing about you till you started chiming in with the pepsquad and saying shit about me. who's obsessed with who?
E

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #66 on: August 27, 2006, 02:01:35 PM »

are you fuckin serious? I never said one fuckin thing about you till you started chiming in with the pepsquad and saying shit about me. who's obsessed with who?

And now your melting!!! Its like when you see a fragile and lonely dog wandering the streets with piss and shit all over its fur.... It would be wrong if you just passed by and didn't kick the shit out of the little mutt.
P

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 27, 2006, 02:08:29 PM »
And now your melting!!! Its like when you see a fragile and lonely dog wandering the streets with piss and shit all over its fur.... It would be wrong if you just passed by and didn't kick the shit out of the little mutt.

I am melting? what a dumbass. You aren't even man enough to support an 18 year old girl. You turned her into a whore. You are not even a man, you are a wannabe pimp. Let me reiterate, stop posting so much, get a REAL job and maybe your whore girlfriend can stop sucking dicks for a living you pos. btw, I will never melt. 20 people calling me gay doesn't bother me one bit. When you grow up one day, you will realize that being called a fag isn't really that funny, you pos wannabe pimp.
E

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #68 on: August 27, 2006, 02:12:26 PM »
I am melting? what a dumbass. You aren't even man enough to support an 18 year old girl. You turned her into a whore. You are not even a man, you are a wannabe pimp. Let me reiterate, stop posting so much, get a REAL job and maybe your whore girlfriend can stop sucking dicks for a living you pos. btw, I will never melt. 20 people calling me gay doesn't bother me one bit. When you grow up one day, you will realize that being called a fag isn't really that funny, you pos wannabe pimp.

You need to start taking the pills your doctor prescribed. Your obsesion habit is taking the best of you.
just push some weight!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #69 on: August 27, 2006, 02:14:59 PM »

Hahahaha this is turning into a great MELTDOWN Fagneilson..... and p.s. just to let you know its 09:15 and i have been at work for 4 hours  ;)
P

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 27, 2006, 02:15:12 PM »
You need to start taking the pills your doctor prescribed. Your obsesion habit is taking the best of you.

what does that mean? do you mean "getting" the best of me? you really are dumb Alexxx.
E

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #71 on: August 27, 2006, 02:17:11 PM »

You got that right Alexxx, homoson needs to take plenty of 'chill pills'.... his blood pressure must be through the roof!!!!
P

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 27, 2006, 02:18:05 PM »
Hahahaha this is turning into a great MELTDOWN Fagneilson..... and p.s. just to let you know its 09:15 and i have been at work for 4 hours  ;)

so, why don't you support your whore gf? you must make some shitty money if you make an 18 year old suck dick to pay for your vacation. (and who the fuck starts work at 5:15?)
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 27, 2006, 02:19:25 PM »
You got that right Alexxx, homoson needs to take plenty of 'chill pills'.... his blood pressure must be through the roof!!!!

yeah, some wannabe pimp and a grown man living with his mommy really get to me ::)
E

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #74 on: August 27, 2006, 02:29:03 PM »
so, why don't you support your whore gf? you must make some shitty money if you make an 18 year old suck dick to pay for your vacation. (and who the f**k starts work at 5:15?)

The first year we were living together i was supporting her you incontinence nappie.... Its not simply a vacation we are going away for 6 months, a year, 2 years who knows.... so having a bit of change in our back pockets may come in handy!

I know my money could never compare to your $500,000 a year  ::)
P