Author Topic: SODA!  (Read 7302 times)

Bast175

SODA!
« on: August 24, 2006, 09:37:28 PM »
When you see a fat person complaining that they can't lose weight but they drink regular soda, and you tell them to drink diet because of the sugar, they say "but I don't like the taste of diet".

It's shocking how some people have no will power whatsover.

Also why do bodybuilders think that diet soda is a cheat food for dieting?  hahaha

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: SODA!
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2006, 09:40:51 PM »
hahahhaha, Thats me everyday at work bro bro.  I tell them to just drink diet and they will lose a couple of pounds and then they say ewwwww.  I then tell them its really not different.

hahahahahah

And the bodybuilders who think diet drinks are cheating are hilliarious.  I mean does all logic go out the fucking window?

I drink 12-24 diet sodas a day...hahahahhah  Drink as much as you want,its as clean as water.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2006, 09:42:04 PM »
hahahhaha, Thats me everyday at work bro bro.  I tell them to just drink diet and they will lose a couple of pounds and then they say ewwwww.  I then tell them its really not different.

hahahahahah

And the bodybuilders who think diet drinks are cheating are hilliarious.  I mean does all logic go out the fucking window?

I drink 12-24 diet sodas a day...hahahahhah  Drink as much as you want,its as clean as water.

Why do you post things like this?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2006, 09:45:26 PM »
Why do you post things like this?

Because its the truth!

I bought a 12 pack of Diet Grape Soda just while I was at work and drank the whole thing.

I just got back from Wally World, and bought 4, 12 packs of Diet Pepsi Jazz.  That will last only 2 days if that.
hahahahahah

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2006, 09:46:55 PM »
The filtering process of the water in Diet Drinks is second to none.

A lot cleaner than tap water. hahahahahah

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2006, 09:48:22 PM »
Serious question, I only drink diet pepsi or diet coke.  I may have 2 to 3 cans a day but not everyday.  I love Crystal Light.  So I drink allot of that.  A girl at the gym yesterday said diet sodas are as bad as the regular ones.  Is this true and are diet soda bad in anyway

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2006, 09:48:49 PM »
The filtering process of the water in Diet Drinks is second to none.

A lot cleaner than tap water. hahahahahah

too catabolic.
Deep Tissue Massage

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2006, 09:49:44 PM »
Serious question, I only drink diet pepsi or diet coke.  I may have 2 to 3 cans a day but not everyday.  I love Crystal Light.  So I drink allot of that.  A girl at the gym yesterday said diet sodas are as bad as the regular ones.  Is this true and are diet soda bad in anyway

the only concern with diet sodas is because 1 in 50 million people crap their pants when they have aspartame.  other than that, it's safe.
Deep Tissue Massage

Sexual Mustard

• Getbig III
  • DC Comics Pro and TEAM MUSCLECENTER
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2006, 09:50:04 PM »
I used to be addicted to regular soda before I began lifting weights. Now I'm addicted to diet, and the taste of regular soda is too sweet for my tastes.

SM

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2006, 09:52:07 PM »

Dude, She is dumb as a fucking brick and anyone who thinks otherwise is dumb as a fucking brick.

Diet sodas have 0 calories and 0 effect on blood sugar levels so ZERO insulin response.  There is nothing in it to elicit any kind of biological response in the body.  Its just like flavored water.  Just because its in a can and tastes good and has pretty colors does not make it bad. hahahah

Delusional fucks.   If it were bad,I would be fat as fuck wouldn`t I?  I drink 12-24 at least a day.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2006, 09:53:07 PM »
Serious question, I only drink diet pepsi or diet coke.  I may have 2 to 3 cans a day but not everyday.  I love Crystal Light.  So I drink allot of that.  A girl at the gym yesterday said diet sodas are as bad as the regular ones.  Is this true and are diet soda bad in anyway

As big as you are 2 to 3 cans of diet soda isn't going to hurt you at all man. I seem to remember something about aspartame causing headaches for some people and other artificial sweeteners causing bowel disturbances. If this happens, I guess find something else to drink.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2006, 09:54:51 PM »
Dude, She is dumb as a fucking brick and anyone who thinks otherwise is dumb as a fucking brick.

Diet sodas have 0 calories and 0 effect on blood sugar levels so ZERO insulin response.  There is nothing in it to elicit any kind of biological response in the body.  Its just like flavored water.  Just because its in a can and tastes good and has pretty colors does not make it bad. hahahah

Delusional fucks.   If it were bad,I would be fat as f**k wouldn`t I?  I drink 12-24 at least a day.

It isn't all about calories and fat all the time you know.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2006, 09:55:44 PM »
As big as you are 2 to 3 cans of diet soda isn't going to hurt you at all man. I seem to remember something about aspartame causing headaches for some people and other artificial sweeteners causing bowel disturbances. If this happens, I guess find something else to drink.
He could drink 20 a day like me and be fine.

12 ounces is small as hell......I drink at least 2 at a time to quench thirst.

You people are delusional.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2006, 09:56:29 PM »
It isn't all about calories and fat all the time you know.

Then what the fuck is it exactly about there Dorkeroo?

What is your beef with Diet Soda?

hahhahahah

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2006, 09:58:38 PM »
Then what the f**k is it exactly about there Dorkeroo?

What is your beef with Diet Soda?

hahhahahah

No beef with aspartame or diet soda at all actually. I guess the same way you try to "educate the masses" I do my small part too. Nothing personal, I know you can't be like this in person, so I don't pay too much attention to it anymore.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2006, 10:02:31 PM »
No beef with aspartame or diet soda at all actually. I guess the same way you try to "educate the masses" I do my small part too. Nothing personal, I know you can't be like this in person, so I don't pay too much attention to it anymore.

Actually I am.  I can`t stand ignorance based on lies.

hahha I just realized that I couldn`t even wait until I got home to start drinking the Pepsi Jazz I just bought.....I was walking in the store drinking it. hahahahahah

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2006, 10:05:49 PM »
Actually I am.  I can`t stand ignorance based on lies.

hahha I just realized that I couldn`t even wait until I got home to start drinking the Pepsi Jazz I just bought.....I was walking in the store drinking it. hahahahahah

It has nothing to do with soda man. Like Goodrum 6 months ago, I didn't htink he could exist like that in the real world and make it more than maybe 15 minutes without some kind of "confrontation". Anyways, it seems that he has one personality now, so he isn't as fun to read about anymore.

Anyways, I have a hard time believing that you are like this in person, that is all. Anyways, good luck with Mr. GetBig.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2006, 10:08:36 PM »
It has nothing to do with soda man. Like Goodrum 6 months ago, I didn't htink he could exist like that in the real world and make it more than maybe 15 minutes without some kind of "confrontation". Anyways, it seems that he has one personality now, so he isn't as fun to read about anymore.

Anyways, I have a hard time believing that you are like this in person, that is all. Anyways, good luck with Mr. GetBig.

I`m drinking another soda as I post. hahahahah

You never answered my question.  What is your problem with Diet Soda or are you so dumb that you never knew that you can drink an unlimited amount of Diet Sodas?

Wait I know.....You only feel like a bodybuilder if you throw away all your spices,splenda packs and diet sodas so you can pretend you are on some kind of cathartic mission.

I just think you don`t know any better.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2006, 10:10:15 PM »
I`m drinking another soda as I post. hahahahah

You never answered my question.  What is your problem with Diet Soda or are you so dumb that you never knew that you can drink an unlimited amount of Diet Sodas?

Wait I know.....You only feel like a bodybuilder if you throw away all your spices,splenda packs and diet sodas so you can pretend you are on some kind of cathartic mission.

I just think you don`t know any better.

Sorry man, it isn't going to work. Good luck with Mr GetBig and whatever remedial grade school classes you are taking  ;)

Bast175

« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2006, 10:11:13 PM »
Sorry man, it isn't going to work. Good luck with Mr GetBig and whatever remedial grade school classes you are taking  ;)

what isn't going to work?  what is wrong with diet soda?

Bast175

« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2006, 10:12:49 PM »
http://ast-ss.com/dev/qa_search/full_text.asp?ID=1087

Jeff Willet:

"    

I don't see any problems drinking diet sodas while you are trying to get lean. In fact, drinking diet sodas really helped me out during my contest preparation when my calories were very low. The drinks gave me something to look forward to because they taste great and were somewhat filling.

Paul Delia told me to "drink up" and not worry about it. He said to consider it part of my fluid intake each day. With clearance from Paul, I drank many diet sodas throughout my preparation and it didn't have any negative impact on getting leaner. "

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2006, 10:13:44 PM »
what isn't going to work?  what is wrong with diet soda?

Calling me dumb isn't going to get a rise is what I meant. I have a feeling Adonis isn't quite the moron he makes himself out to be on here, just needs a little education and maybe some lessons in socialization. Diet soda is fine if you like it, but, for some people, it hurts them, that is all I was saying.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2006, 10:14:09 PM »
hahah Whats not going to work?

You are dumb as fuck.

Man, no wonder why most people are fat,whining little girls with no clue about anything.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2006, 10:15:03 PM »
hahah Whats not going to work?

You are dumb as f**k.

Man, no wonder why most people are fat,whining little girls with no clue about anything.

F**k man, you are so right. Man I am so owned, I bet I am the type of guy that... ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2006, 10:15:59 PM »
Im on my third soda in 10 minutes by the way. hahahahah