Author Topic: New pics, and new update for mrgetbig  (Read 5902 times)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Re: New pics, and new update for mrgetbig
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2006, 01:52:16 PM »
hahahaha, remember that in those pics that "gracie blow job" was on 3 grams of test a week, hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa aaaaaaa, what a joke.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2006, 02:01:05 PM »
its all about progress hercules, and you are making progress. you used to be 250 pounds of shit now your like half-a-shitload. another 4months of good dieting you resemble shades of the great adonis, daddy waddy ect
A

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2006, 02:30:36 PM »
sarcasm your a joke,lol,you have the most posts with the least muscle,i wish you were at my gym so i can make you dry my nuts off with your face while im doin cardio ;D
R

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2006, 02:40:50 PM »
sarcasm your a joke,lol,you have the most posts with the least muscle,i wish you were at my gym so i can make you dry my nuts off with your face while im doin cardio ;D
hahahaha, ok tough guy. ::)
Jaejonna rows 125!!

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2006, 02:50:48 PM »
The truth is you look like dogshit, and I dont, Im just carrying some fat thats coming off. Ive came down from 240 im 213 now, so shifted shapes your clueless..i competed at 180 like 8 years ago, abs, and DRY... SO you need to GET A FUKING CLUE, both of you.
Gracie, you look TERRIBLE, especially for someone that juiced all their life..

Shiftedshapes, i KNOW how to diet, and Ive been there done that..I was 180 for my last show..and i know im carrying more muscle now than I did 8 years ago. Im in the middle.

Im coming back from a time in my life I was eating everything any anything..but i was still training my ass off, so now the fun stuff shedding the fat.

And gracie, you have one of the ugliest physiques I have ever saw, especially for a juicer.

Who helped dial you in for that contest?

Venom Vince Versace?

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2006, 03:53:10 PM »
its all about progress hercules, and you are making progress. you used to be 250 pounds of shit now your like half-a-shitload. another 4months of good dieting you resemble shades of the great adonis, daddy waddy ect
Daddywaddy-

Thanks, and yeah your right..carving away.....not disagreeing with you one bit. Ive taken this road before, and I know the path. You guys are lean and mean...and I want to look that way again..not following the "EAT TO GET BIG" Shit anymore..thats just for the "enhanced bodybuilders"....

Who helped dial you in for that contest?
Venom Vince Versace?

;D maybe shiftedhearts, whattayagonna do , we all cant look like you, right? Oh wait, we never saw a pic of you have we? "DIALED IN" hahaha..okay there, your so queer...I do this for fun, im not aspiring to be a pro..I like trying to take care if myself. Either your a fat slob, or someone that doesnt even look like they train, because any knowledgeable bodybuilder wouldnt be so harsh, and taking shots at me, i dont look THAT BAD!  ;D

hahahaha, remember that in those pics that "gracie blow job" was on 3 grams of test a week, hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa aaaaaaa, what a joke.

Yep. But he can bash me all he wants, its cool. I am fat in bodybuilding terms..I guess..But turning that around...  :-\  But Funny thing is im bigger and better than him without taking 3g of test a week!  ;D

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2006, 04:15:10 PM »
looking good bro, good lcuk with the comp.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2006, 04:24:06 PM »
looking good bro, good lcuk with the comp.

Thanks, but I dont think Im doing it anymore if my abs dont come in..Id rather die than enter a contest out of shape. Everyone here knows how hard I tried to get there on time, to do the mrgetbig..i havent given up, ill still try... 8)

Stavios

« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2006, 01:02:23 PM »
Hey Heracles, my man !

you look pretty good bro, keep up the good work !

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2006, 07:07:26 PM »
Hey Heracles, my man !

you look pretty good bro, keep up the good work !

Aww thanks.. im trying... :-\