Author Topic: New pics, and new update for mrgetbig  (Read 5901 times)

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
New pics, and new update for mrgetbig
« on: August 27, 2006, 03:35:11 PM »
 :-\

I thought I could do it..but I dont like where I am at this point.  I know what it means to be in contest shape, and I dont want to enter this contest in anything less than that....im happy about where my progress is now, and I know another good 2 months and I will be in awesome shape, abs, and abslutely no midsection fat at around 190-195 at 5'8"...not too shabby..

Here are a few from this weekend..I had my brothers wedding in pittsburgh (5hrs from me) and for 3 days My diet was fuked.. :(  I dont want to stress about it anymore..so these pics were taken in my room, over the weekend..i packed food...but lets just say I wasnt disciplined enough, and im annoyed about it.

No disrespect to true adonis and daddywaddy, but I know if I could get into shape on time, there would be no question I would win. More mass, fuller, i guess being 5'8" doesnt hurt either..abs are coming in as you see, but wont be where they need to be...im bummed, because I was excited about just competing in this..but again, I dont want to enter if im not happy with my bf% being not low enough..

Imho, you cna be too small (not as big as some) on a stage, but your ASS better be in conidition, if you call yourself a bodybuilder, meaning NO SILLY bodyfat...this is why im leaning towards throwing in the towel.... :'(

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: New pics, and new update for mrgetbig
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2006, 03:40:10 PM »
You should try the body for life challenge.
just push some weight!

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2006, 03:41:26 PM »
You should try the body for life challenge.

Hmm, ok..im not sure what you mean by that. I actually look pretty damn good imho..just not contest shape..

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2006, 05:46:42 PM »
Hmm, ok..im not sure what you mean by that. I actually look pretty damn good imho..just not contest shape..

Come on, Don`t be delusional you are 210 or so in those pics.  You would be WELL BELOW 190 dieted down and ripped.

Its ok to admit you are a lighter weight.  You are easily around 20 percent bodyfat in those pics I think.

I like you, but I am just being real with you.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2006, 05:50:03 PM »
I am proud of your progress nonetheless and think you should keep up the good work you have accomplished.

15-20 percent bodyfat is not that bad and you will easily come down from that.

You have an interesting bone structure in that your bones are short and thicker.  I bet you are a better presser than you are puller.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2006, 05:50:35 PM »
Is that gyno or do you just carry a lot of fat in the chest?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2006, 05:58:00 PM »
Is that gyno or do you just carry a lot of fat in the chest?

He is just carrying a lot of bodyfat.  More than he thinks.  Sometimes we all can fall victim to this.

I would say 25-40 lbs and he would be ready.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2006, 05:59:18 PM »
He is just carrying a lot of bodyfat.  More than he thinks.  Sometimes we all can fall victim to this.

I would say 25-40 lbs and he would be ready.

Well I also think some people are prone to carrying BF in some places more than others. The best have even fat distribution throughout the body.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2006, 06:50:17 PM »
def TA 190-195... i didnt mean to sound like i though 210 or more.  DOnt worry, I like constructive critisism. I know what i need to do, and how to do it..its just taking foever, when your not using T3, or clen, and your just eatiing low fat and doing cardio it takes a while to shed the fat.

gyno? haha thats kinda impossible..

Yeah, bf% def a little high...oh well, we all cant walk around at 10% or less like the majority of people on this board!  ::) ::) HAHA yeah right!

Anyhow, 25-40lb is too much...im 213 now, mark my words, 190 and i will be set..thats 23 lbs from where I am now...wow, 23lbs..i guess that IS alot of weight still to shed... :(  Oh well, im trying.  :-\

Not too bad though right ? I mean, I dont look like a fatass in those pics do I?  :'(

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2006, 06:53:45 PM »
def TA 190-195... i didnt mean to sound like i though 210 or more.  DOnt worry, I like constructive critisism. I know what i need to do, and how to do it..its just taking foever, when your not using T3, or clen, and your just eatiing low fat and doing cardio it takes a while to shed the fat.

gyno? haha thats kinda impossible..

Yeah, bf% def a little high...oh well, we all cant walk around at 10% or less like the majority of people on this board!  ::) ::) HAHA yeah right!

You have done very well.

Just take it day at a time like you have been doing.  I would just adjust the diet and do no cardio though if I were you....You will not lose interest or be too tired to keep up the dieting.  Its really easy.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2006, 07:04:34 PM »
you must train the shit out of your abs for them to be that thick.....ive neevr seen someones abs show through while still having love handles. impressive, haha.     big pecs too, i can tell you push alot of weight on the bench.

arms definitely need more size...specificaly triceps.   shoulders look to be in line with your back. both decent.

and i agree; if you got in shape fast enough you would win.   dont worry though..i wont be in shape like i thought either...school started 3 weeks ago and has seriously slowed the cutting process.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2006, 07:27:32 PM »
You've come a long way herc!!!
Nothing to hang your head down for... regardless of what you look when its Mr getbig time who cares anyways , its not like your kamali and this show will either end your career or keep it a flutter...keep to the changes in your diet that you have made and keep shedding those pounds!! Theres alot of muscle there !!
Good Job!
L

AVBG

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2006, 07:35:42 PM »
You've come a long way herc!!!
Nothing to hang your head down for... regardless of what you look when its Mr getbig time who cares anyways , its not like your kamali and this show will either end your career or keep it a flutter...keep to the changes in your diet that you have made and keep shedding those pounds!! Theres alot of muscle there !!
Good Job!

I agree with Jae. Keep at it, you'll be surprised at the changes in the coming weeks.. My tip is to now change it up and shock, do something different for your cardio for a few days.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2006, 07:51:28 PM »

You'd make some kick ass before and after pics as long as you keep dieting.
just push some weight!

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2006, 09:06:47 AM »

I thought I could do it..but I dont like where I am at this point.  I know what it means to be in contest shape, and I dont want to enter this contest in anything less than that....im happy about where my progress is now, and I know another good 2 months and I will be in awesome shape, abs, and abslutely no midsection fat at around 190-195 at 5'8"...not too shabby..

Here are a few from this weekend..I had my brothers wedding in pittsburgh (5hrs from me) and for 3 days My diet was fuked.. :(  I dont want to stress about it anymore..so these pics were taken in my room, over the weekend..i packed food...but lets just say I wasnt disciplined enough, and im annoyed about it.

No disrespect to true adonis and daddywaddy, but I know if I could get into shape on time, there would be no question I would win. More mass, fuller, i guess being 5'8" doesnt hurt either..abs are coming in as you see, but wont be where they need to be...im bummed, because I was excited about just competing in this..but again, I dont want to enter if im not happy with my bf% being not low enough..

Imho, you cna be too small (not as big as some) on a stage, but your ASS better be in conidition, if you call yourself a bodybuilder, meaning NO SILLY bodyfat...this is why im leaning towards throwing in the towel.... :'(

You are delusional.  You would probably weigh less than 170lbs in contest shape (I'm guessing around 160lbs).  Unfortunately we will never know because I doubt you will ever diet long enoung to get there.

There are too many people on this board that confuse their fat for muscle.  Adonis was being very generous when he estimated your BF % at 20.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2006, 09:10:06 AM »
herc. I've lost 20lbs and I can't tell a difference. You've got a ways to go
$

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2006, 10:36:06 AM »
bro you have some nerve makin fun of my pics and lookin at you in these pics im probably in better shape then you,its funny how i gave you compliments in the beginning until you started saying stuff negative about me,now you aint gettin nothin but the truth, and the truth is your holdin alot of fat no matter how you slice it.if i was you id get rid of all that fat and water before you start makin fun of other people
R

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2006, 12:31:32 PM »
bro you have some nerve makin fun of my pics and lookin at you in these pics im probably in better shape then you,its funny how i gave you compliments in the beginning until you started saying stuff negative about me,now you aint gettin nothin but the truth, and the truth is your holdin alot of fat no matter how you slice it.if i was you id get rid of all that fat and water before you start makin fun of other people

The truth is you look like dogshit, and I dont, Im just carrying some fat thats coming off. Ive came down from 240 im 213 now, so shifted shapes your clueless..i competed at 180 like 8 years ago, abs, and DRY... SO you need to GET A FUKING CLUE, both of you.
Gracie, you look TERRIBLE, especially for someone that juiced all their life..

Shiftedshapes, i KNOW how to diet, and Ive been there done that..I was 180 for my last show..and i know im carrying more muscle now than I did 8 years ago. Im in the middle.

Im coming back from a time in my life I was eating everything any anything..but i was still training my ass off, so now the fun stuff shedding the fat.

And gracie, you have one of the ugliest physiques I have ever saw, especially for a juicer.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2006, 12:34:41 PM »
except the fact that you look like you eat donuts all day and then the healing will begin,lol.whats your bodyfat around 30%?your a fat pig except it chubby
R

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2006, 12:36:49 PM »
also i noticed all your pictures are blurry and not clear,whats the story with that chubby?
R

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2006, 12:40:51 PM »
also i noticed all your pictures are blurry and not clear,whats the story with that chubby?

Haha, as jealous as the day is long.. "chubby"?  Wow talk about how pathetic you sound calling me that, le tme dig up your funny pics they you posted up trying to show off your pathetic body you call a physique, that all that gear couldnt even help...Chubby! hhaaha..If I am fat, your a lard ass.....!!!! 
Well see in abot 3-4 weeks when i post up a ab thigh shot, and a Side tricep, showing my midsection, what you say fatmouth...LIKE I SAID, BEEN THERE, DONE THAT, LOSER...this is a nice challenge for me. I never came on here acting like I was the next MRO.

Gracie, see that pic of me up there on stage? Too bad you will never have the balls or determination to get in good enough shape to do that, you stupid bastard.  ;D

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2006, 12:45:50 PM »
ill tell you what,in 4 weeks you post your pics and ill post mine and well let the members see who is better condition,you got a huge suprise comin,lol
R

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2006, 12:51:36 PM »
ill tell you what,in 4 weeks you post your pics and ill post mine and well let the members see who is better condition,you got a huge suprise comin,lol

haha..sure dude..lets see, 4 weeks some test might help you, i think  ???.....your fuking delusional! DO you EVEN TRAIN LEGS? You have CHICKEN LEGS..!! haha you have some funky looking arms and you think your a bodybuilder..haha ookaaay!

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2006, 12:58:05 PM »
like i said,do you take the bet or no?im in pretty good condition cause im doin a show in early october,it should be a cakewalk for you since i suck like you said,but if i am in great shape like i say i am it could be very embarrassing for you to get owned by a scrub like me chubby
R

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2006, 01:00:10 PM »
like i said,do you take the bet or no?im in pretty good condition cause im doin a show in early october,it should be a cakewalk for you since i suck like you said,but if i am in great shape like i say i am it could be very embarrassing for you to get owned by a scrub like me chubby

haha yea, Show? omg, too funny..ok juice head, if you want a natty to show you up..just piss off, I dont like talking to ugly people like you, you fuking dork. EVERYONE is doing a show gracie, haha...a few weeks before youll tell us all some BS. You neve rposted a pic here except with your Trailor trash sleevless shirt on, lifting logs, you homo.