Author Topic: Liddell vs. Fedor...  (Read 8609 times)

~salmon~

Liddell vs. Fedor...
« on: August 28, 2006, 02:51:59 PM »
I think Liddell could take him.  I know I know different weight classes; different federations.  But, Fedor couldn't finish a pussy like Babalu and Chuck has fucked him up twice in one round!  What would it take to make this fight happen!!?

posterchild

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Liddell vs. Fedor...
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2006, 04:07:47 PM »
Fedor fought Babalu in 1999 and he has progressed a great deal since then.  Fedor has also defeated Nog twice, and Nog is very tough.  Fedor is the total package and has not lost, unless you consider his only loss that resulted from a cut, which he avenged by tko.  Liddel, once on the ground has lost 3 times.  I agree that would be a great fight, but if Lidell ended up on the ground it's curtains!

Capt._America

• Getbig II
  • Would rather be feared than respected
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2006, 04:18:51 PM »
Have you seen Chuck's take down defense, even Randy couldn't get him to the ground, the freak just stands up, nothing else, pride doesn't want these fights or they wouldn't make it so difficult

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2006, 05:45:52 PM »
Wow, this officially wins my dumbest MMA thread ever award. Why don't you retards stick to watching TUF and shut the fuck up. Chuck would get embarassed by Fedor.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2006, 06:07:33 PM »
Fedor has beaten every fighter he has ever faced.  Just because Randy had trouble taking Chuck down doesent mean Fedor would.  Cro-cop's takedown defense is just as good as Chuck's nowadays, and Fedor took him down.  The beating Fedor would bestow on "The eyesman" would make some of you TUF'ers question your religious beliefs.  Fedor would finish Chuck in the first round by any means he wants, it wouldn't even be close.
Predictions
 40/61

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2006, 06:24:41 PM »
Fedor has beaten every fighter he has ever faced.  Just because Randy had trouble taking Chuck down doesent mean Fedor would.  Cro-cop's takedown defense is just as good as Chuck's nowadays, and Fedor took him down.  The beating Fedor would bestow on "The eyesman" would make some of you TUF'ers question your religious beliefs.  Fedor would finish Chuck in the first round by any means he wants, it would't even be close.

It would be the most embarassing moment of Chuck's career. These douche bags should stick to watching TUF.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2006, 06:27:02 PM »
I agree, I like Chuck but Fedor would DESTROY him, the man is unstoppable. thanks to Fedor I'm starting to believe that Judo/Sambo is better then BJJ !!, his takedowns are awesome, and like Chuteboxe said, once on the ground it's lights out. Fedor is a beast!

ReEvolution

• Getbig III
  • goodbye ronnie
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2006, 10:20:04 PM »
if anyone thinks Fedor couldn't get Chuck to the ground, they're delusional.

Fedor would demolish Liddell.

this can't even be considered a legitimate thread.
two thumbs WAY up!!!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2006, 11:18:35 PM »
I'm not a Pride snob but Fedor is on another level. His competion is on another level..Fedor would crush him. Might be good for the UFC.... make Dana bring in some Eastern European animals.
L

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2006, 12:27:13 AM »
on paper, Fedor would probably win but anyone has a chance against anyone. Nobody thought Randy would beat Vitor but he did, everyone though that Crocop would maul Randleman but he got smashed in the first fight. You just never know with this sport
Scouser on Tour

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2006, 12:47:39 AM »
on paper, Fedor would probably win but anyone has a chance against anyone. Nobody thought Randy would beat Vitor but he did, everyone though that Crocop would maul Randleman but he got smashed in the first fight. You just never know with this sport

One problem, none of those guys are Fedor.  With that said, there is no chance Chuck would beat Fedor, not even if he managed to gouge both Fedor's eyes out, and land his signature sloppy right. 
Predictions
 40/61

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2006, 03:46:35 AM »

Yeah your right but...Fedor is a freak. I think Randy beating Vitor was in the realm of possibilty at the time. What's Chucks record in Pride. He KO'd Guy Metzger but who else has he fought?
L

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2006, 06:26:00 AM »

In my opinion, that point would hold some water if the person in question was anyone but Fedor. I just couldn't see it happening.

lilwoday09smb

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2006, 07:23:44 AM »
chuck is a pussy, his time as champ will end soon the guy is getting to cocky he walks around like he did something amazing, hes never fought any 1 tuf except randy, but randy had already peaked. i want monson to cut weight and destroy chuck or any body in pride will do

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2006, 11:53:45 AM »
you havent got a clue about MMA if you think Chuck is a nobody who has fought no1. Who else could beat Randy, peaked or not? Tito couldnt and he was supposed to be the most dominant champion in UFC history. Look at Chucks list of wins, its packed to the gills with world class talent.

Fedor is the closest thing to being unbeatable that MMA has ever seen, but eventually someone will come along and take him out. Thats the way it goes, its a cycle
Scouser on Tour

OKMike

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2006, 12:09:38 PM »
One problem, none of those guys are Fedor.  With that said, there is no chance Chuck would beat Fedor, not even if he managed to gouge both Fedor's eyes out, and land his signature sloppy right. 

LMAO!!!

~salmon~

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2006, 12:33:03 PM »
You guys need to take Fedor's cock out of your mouths and realize that no one is unbeatable.  Chuck's style would match up very well with Fedor's.  And, IMO he would have a good chance of KO'ing the "myth".  I'd pay good money to see that fight...

ripsid

• Getbig II
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2006, 12:51:30 PM »
There is absolutely NO WAY Chuck could beat Fedor!  Fedor would have chuck on his heals and chuck won't be able to throw his round houses with anytype of power from his heals... not to mention Fedor is just THE BEST INTHE WORLD!!!!!!  I don't think anyone could be Fedor right now...

I have to think that people need to watch shows other than the ultimate fighter and the UFC...

SiD

lilwoday09smb

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2006, 01:14:40 PM »
there was one fighter at the last ufc that i wanted to see fight and who would kill chuck in 5 seconds, unfortunatly he was in the stands. mr. tyson.

Eric15210

• Getbig IV
  • poor people are crazy I'm eccentric
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2006, 01:41:45 PM »
chuck is a pussy, his time as champ will end soon the guy is getting to cocky he walks around like he did something amazing, hes never fought any 1 tuf except randy, but randy had already peaked. i want monson to cut weight and destroy chuck or any body in pride will do

chuck is a pussy  ::)  why don't u fight him tough guy - i hate keyboard warriors

I guess Tito, Belfort, Horn, Sobral, Randleman, Mezger and Overeem are all cans  ;D
RIP Bob Probert

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2006, 12:10:36 AM »
it would be a hell of alot better fight then we've seen in the UFC in a long time. Having the Pride guys come over would settle alot of questions about the quality of UFC fighters. There is a drop off of talent after Chuck and I guess Tito.
L

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2006, 09:55:59 AM »
it would be a hell of alot better fight then we've seen in the UFC in a long time. Having the Pride guys come over would settle alot of questions about the quality of UFC fighters. There is a drop off of talent after Chuck and I guess Tito.

That's exactly why it will never happen, that's what the UFC is trying to avoid. To have people keep thinking that the UFC is the top elite organization with the best fighters, when in reality we all know it's Pride. It would be suicide for them (UFC) from a business standpoint.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2006, 03:10:02 PM »

Granted Pride has a way stronger supporting cast of fighters.... But you have to say that Huges, GSP, Penn... those guys are good fighters.... We all know pride is just alot more vicious and has a lot more dominant fighters, Better fights, and more for your money....but UFC is not dead there just sucking C*CK right now...and for all the TUF fans WE KNOW TUF IS STILL ON.....

dirtysanchez

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2006, 09:44:43 AM »
So the great Pride vs. UFC debate has made it to this board too  :o  Anyway, Chuck is a good fighter and all, but I gotta go with Fedor by vicious ass rape!!!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2006, 11:02:18 PM »
Granted Pride has a way stronger supporting cast of fighters.... But you have to say that Huges, GSP, Penn... those guys are good fighters.... We all know pride is just alot more vicious and has a lot more dominant fighters, Better fights, and more for your money....but UFC is not dead there just sucking C*CK right now...and for all the TUF fans WE KNOW TUF IS STILL ON.....

Those guys are the best in their weight classes(170) and nobody in Pride at that weight may b as good. but the LH and heavy in UFC sucks beside Chuck. Chuck and can hang on to that title for along time unless Dana can come up with some decent talent to challenge him. I don't want the UFC to fold I want it to get better. I don't see why we can't have a Grand Prix style tourny or Rings type thing again in UFC. Also we need the occasional freak show fight like Pride has. They gotta do something to refresh UFC.
L