Author Topic: Older pics  (Read 4591 times)

tflexxin

• Getbig II
Older pics
« on: August 29, 2006, 06:32:29 AM »
These are some pics from my last show,.  I had a very serious tricep injury since, that took me a year to recover to where I could train somewhat hard.  I'm now fully into growing mode, with the possibility of a show in late 2007.
side chest from evening show
rear 2bl bi from night before, flat as all hell!
One pic from about 10 weeks out of the show
Think I was about 270.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Older pics
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2006, 06:43:37 AM »
Molestation is a crime in the US.

tflexxin

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2006, 07:22:57 AM »
Are you reporting yourself?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2006, 07:25:17 AM »
what steroids did you take ?
L

tflexxin

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2006, 07:52:55 AM »
I'll be happy to answer that once you tell the world about your guinea pig raping incident. Should'nt you be headed to PE class little boy?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2006, 07:56:21 AM »
sick back, looking good.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2006, 07:57:41 AM »
I'll be happy to answer that once you tell the world about your guinea pig raping incident. Should'nt you be headed to PE class little boy?
Woah be easy, I know your not in shape and have been feeling unappreciated so you post your roid pics up looking for approval, you comebacks are weak...this is not the route you want to go 4 post in..I can make you take that jump out the window your eyeing right now....So what steroids did you take ? are you know a shriveled up ex-user ? didnt make it in BB huh ?  :-*

Here's your first post on Getbig..
 "Getbig Main Discussion Boards / Training Q&A / Trainer in tampa st-petersburg area  on: Today at 05:28:38 AM 
Looking for an good trainer in this area to help me out with ALL aspects of training.  Heard about joe Mcneil, but I don't know if he's in the area "
L

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2006, 08:06:42 AM »
swole!
X

tflexxin

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2006, 08:07:28 AM »
You asked a stupid question.  Why would you bother to flame me?  Do you see me flaming your little post with your side tricep shot?  the picture from the beach is a whopping year ago.  But feel free to say whatever you want, I'm not looking for people like yours opinions.  And judging by your picture, I'd say whatever steriods I took are the ones you did'nt.

tflexxin

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2006, 08:09:20 AM »
Thanks swole.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2006, 08:16:30 AM »
You asked a stupid question.  Why would you bother to flame me?  Do you see me flaming your little post with your side tricep shot?  the picture from the beach is a whopping year ago.  But feel free to say whatever you want, I'm not looking for people like yours opinions.  And judging by your picture, I'd say whatever steriods I took are the ones you did'nt.
I just asked a simple question, you obviously took something. Why you so defensive. you are correct, the ones you take are not the ones I take cause I dont pollute my body like that. but I wont go on further, you look good...welcome to getbig. I apologize
L

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2006, 08:30:59 AM »
I just asked a simple question, you obviously took something. Why you so defensive. you are correct, the ones you take are not the ones I take cause I dont pollute my body like that. but I wont go on further, you look good...welcome to getbig. I apologize

your really pathetic, this is the "freak of nature" calling you out, he's built like a ladyboy.

tflexxin

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2006, 08:33:39 AM »
Well I see you're an experience poster here on get big.  I'll accept your apology.  Keep working on those tri's.  At least you're not one of these stupid 17 y/o on this board who are well into their 3rd or 4th cycle and look like crap.  Do it the natural way as long as you can, or want.  I was 265lbs when I graduated from High School (football players build), 295lbs when I graduated from college after 4 years of playing football  All completely done without steriods.  It took me a couple years of eating right and lifting properly to get my fat down and muscle up.  When I decided to compete, then I made that decision.  If you plan on competing in the NPC at a decent show, expecially as a heavy or superheavy, you can't make a dent without it.  But it's certainly no reason to flame anyone.  It's accepted by most.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2006, 08:38:06 AM »
you look great man in all those pics,awesome shape and size combined
R

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2006, 08:38:33 AM »
Nah competetive BB isnt for me. I have too much things going on in the REAL world for me to get wrapped up in a f*cked industry. Im a fan of the sport and workout for my own benefit. Sorry for the flamage, enjoy your time here!
L

tflexxin

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2006, 08:47:35 AM »
well you've got that right.  It's not worth putting your whole life into it. It's a hobby, and just like some hobbies, people take them to the extreme.  You can, however, find balance and success in this endeavor if your mind is right.  A good education is a must.  I enjoy a lot of the things that some drives many out of the sport.  The strict schedule, dieting, constant eating, all mirror how I handle my professional career.
Keep training.....

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2006, 10:56:15 AM »
Welcome to Getbig...   ::)

You're absolutely huge and look like you should have done well in competition. I can't find a reason to flame. If I were so anti-roids, yeah I could say a few nasty things but I can't see a reason to care as long as you made the most of it and enjoyed your muscles!

What I can't figure out is why such an experience bodybuilder feels he needs a personal trainer. Have you considered a different type of training routine or something?
~

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2006, 11:46:30 AM »
epic apartment complex kitchen
$

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2006, 11:47:55 AM »
monster posing in the water with your boyfriend and little girl.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

tflexxin

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2006, 11:59:02 AM »
Sarcasm, I laughed at that one myself.  Good flame there!!!  It's HIS little girl.  No molestation on this day, but thanks for making me want to vomit at the thought.

Mick33

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2006, 12:00:02 PM »

Lookin swole man.

tflexxin

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2006, 12:01:52 PM »
Welcome to Getbig...   ::)

You're absolutely huge and look like you should have done well in competition. I can't find a reason to flame. If I were so anti-roids, yeah I could say a few nasty things but I can't see a reason to care as long as you made the most of it and enjoyed your muscles!

What I can't figure out is why such an experience bodybuilder feels he needs a personal trainer. Have you considered a different type of training routine or something?

I'm looking for some contest preparation assistance.  that was my second show, and I was NOT happy with my overall conditioning.  A knowedgeable trainer can help you come in big, dry, and save you money.  I'm not talking about the personal trainer at your local Ballys here.....

tflexxin

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2006, 12:03:51 PM »
epic apartment complex kitchen
That would be the kitchen in my room at the Marriott the night before the show.  Pretty fancy right!!!!  When you have to bring your own george foreman for eating, you know it's a nice place....... ;D

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2006, 12:10:01 PM »
brutal 13 inch calves and 20 percent bodyfat.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2006, 12:10:14 PM »
I'm looking for some contest preparation assistance.  that was my second show, and I was NOT happy with my overall conditioning.  A knowedgeable trainer can help you come in big, dry, and save you money.  I'm not talking about the personal trainer at your local Ballys here.....

Ohh! Good luck in that case. There's not many of those kind of personal trainers out there.
~